HDFC Bank is the largest player in the Indian credit card marketplace. The bank offers a varied range of credit cards that are each loaded with unique features and benefits. While some are well-suited for shopaholics, others provide exclusive travel privileges and rewards. At Paisabazaar.com, you can find the best HDFC Credit Card that matches your needs. Choose from a variety of credit cards by HDFC, compare and apply online without any hassle.
Get a bunch of discount offers as a welcome benefit.
|Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards||HDFC Credit Card Eligibility||Apply for HDFC Credit Card|
|HDFC Credit Card Reward Points||HDFC Credit Card Customer Care||HDFC Credit Card News|
Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards
|HDFC Credit Card||Annual Fee
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||2,500||2,500||Complimentary Priority Pass and Taj Epicure Plus Membership.|
|HDFC Regalia First||1,000||1,000||Complimentary Priority Pass Membership giving access to 850+ international airport lounges.|
|HDFC MoneyBack||500||500||Convert Reward Points into cash credit (1 Reward Point = ₹ 0.20).|
|HDFC Freedom||500||500||1% fuel surcharge waiver subject to a maximum of ₹ 400 per statement cycle.|
|JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World||2,500||2,500||Premier check-in for all domestic flights of JetAirways.|
|HDFC Bank Diners ClubMiles||1,000||1,000||15% discounts at some of the finest restaurants in the country.|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Rewardz||1,000||1,000||Exclusive Lounge Program Membership giving access to more than 25 airport lounges in India.|
|JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card||10,000||5,000||Get 30,000 bonus JPMiles and 15 JetPrivilege Tier Points as a welcome benefit.|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||1,000||Get 25% off on movies and up to 15% off on dining at participating outlets.|
|HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card||500||500||Get a bouquet of shopping, apparel and dining vouchers as a welcome gift.|
*Terms and Conditions Apply
1. HDFC Regalia Credit Card
HDFC Regalia Credit Card makes you a part of HDFC’s Elite Circle which gives you great saving opportunity along with world-class privileges. This card is best suited for the frequent travellers as well as the shopaholics. Although it attracts an annual fee of ₹ 2,500, the benefits that it entails are aplenty. Given below are some such features-
- Get a welcome bonus of 2,500 reward points.
- Enjoy up to 15% discount at select partner restaurants including some 5-star outlets.
- Get complimentary Taj Epicure Plus Membership.
- Get complimentary Club Vistara Membership which lets you earn 9 Club Vistara points for every ₹ 100 spent along with additional 5 kg baggage allowance.
- Get access to more than 850 airport lounges across the world under the complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
- Earn 4 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent on your Regalia Credit Card.
- Accelerate your reward point earnings 5-times when you make PayZapp transactions. Also get additional 10% cash back on mobile recharges made through PayZapp.
- Enjoy 0% surcharge on all your fuel purchases.
- Redeem your rewards against exciting merchandise and gift vouchers. (1 reward point = ₹ 0.75)
- Customize your travel and hotel experience with Travel Concierge Assistance available 24×7.
2. HDFC Regalia First
This HDFC Credit Card can be your first step towards a luxurious lifestyle. Designed to match your shopping and travel needs, this card also makes you a part of HDFC’s Elite Circle. You get to enjoy exclusive privileges and save big on every transaction. These are some of the great features which make this card a great addition to your wallet-
- Get complimentary Priority Pass Membership which gives you access to over 850 airport lounges across the globe.
- Enjoy up to 15% discount across some leading restaurants across the country.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver when you use your Regalia First Card for fuel purchase.
- Accumulate rewards at the rate of 4 reward points for every ₹ 150 spent.
- Redeem the reward points for free air tickets and other gifts and merchandise (1 reward point = ₹ 0.75)
- Get 5X Reward Points on all PayZapp transactions & Additional 10% Cash Back on all recharges through PayZapp.
- Enjoy lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all your foreign currency spends
- Get air accident cover of 50 Lakh and Emergency Overseas Hospitalization cover of ₹ 10 Lakhs to secure you against medical emergencies when you are travelling abroad.
3. HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card
This HDFC credit card is good for everyday shopping as it gives cashbacks. It attracts an annual fee of ₹ 500 only which is waived off on spending ₹ 50,000 in the preceding year. You can also earn rewards which will be valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation. Given below are some of its features-
- Get 500 bonus reward points as welcome gift.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations in the country subject to a maximum waiver of ₹ 250 per statement.
- Earn 2 reward points for every ₹ 150 spent on your credit card.
- Enjoy 100% more reward points on your online spends.
- Get benefit of zero lost card liability when you report the loss of credit card immediately. You will not be liable for the fraudulent transactions made on the card after reporting of loss.
- Redeem your rewards for exciting vouchers and air miles from HDFC’s rewards catalogue. (1 Reward Point = ₹ 0.20)
4. HDFC Freedom
As the name suggests, this HDFC credit card gives you freedom to spend more and at the same time get some value back. This card comes with a minimal fee of ₹ 500 a year and can be a great addition to your wallet. Here are some of its benefits-
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹ 150 spent across all categories.
- Earn 5-times more reward points when you spend on movies, groceries, dining, taxis and railway ticket bookings.
- Earn 10X reward points on PayZapp & SmartBuy spends.
- Use your credit card on your birthday and get 25-times more rewards.
- Redeem your rewards for gift vouchers or direct statement credits.
- Spend Rs. 90,000 or more in a year and get ₹ 1,000 gift voucher.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver subject to a maximum cashback of ₹ 400 per statement cycle.
- Get zero lost card liability cover when you report the loss immediately.
- Get Renewal fee waived on spends of ₹ 60,000 in a year prior to renewal date.
5. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World
Launched in collaboration with Jet Airways, this HDFC credit card is best suited for frequent travellers. The card attracts an annual fee of ₹ 2,500 and gives numerous benefits to its users. You can save on flight bookings and enjoy exclusive privileges. Some of its features include-
- Get 10,000 bonus JP Miles as joining benefit.
- Avail 4000 JP Miles on first swipe within 90 days of card renewal date
- Enjoy savings on the flight bookings made on Jet Airways website for one time.
- Earn 6 JP Miles on every ₹ 150 spent.
- Earn 18 JP Miles for every ₹ 150 when you use this card to make flight bookings on Jet Airways website.
- Get 5X Reward Points on all PayZapp transactions & Additional 10% Cash Back on all recharges through PayZapp.
- Get complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges across the world.
- Enjoy premier check-in for all domestic flights of JetAirways
- Avail up to 3 add-on cards on your primary credit card.
6. HDFC Bank Diners ClubMiles
This card is again a great addition to frequent flyer’s wallets. It lets you elevate your travel experience and at the same time offers a whole new world of privileges and benefits, all for an annual fee of just ₹ 1,000. Let’s talk about some of its key features-
- Enjoy 15% discounts at some of the finest restaurants in the country.
- Be a part of the Exclusive Lounge Program and get access to leading lounges across the world.
- Get up to 6 Complimentary access to 25+ Domestic Lounges and 700+ International Lounges.
- Earn 4 reward points for every ₹ 150 spent across all categories.
- Redeem reward points for booking air tickets or hotels with international and domestic airline and leading hotel chains. (1 reward point = ₹ 0.50)
- Get air accident cover of ₹ 1 Crore and emergency medical expense cover of ₹ 25 Lakh.
- Enjoy Diners Club Privileges in over 70 different countries.
7. HDFC Bank Diners Club Rewardz
This Diner’s Club credit card by HDFC lets you earn several benefits and privileges every time you use the card to make transactions. The annual fee on this credit card is ₹ 1,000 which will be reversed if you spend ₹ 1 Lakh in a year. Some exciting benefits of this credit card include-
- Earn 3 reward points for every ₹ 150 spent on retail.
- Redeem Reward Point for Air Miles across Jet Airways (JPMiles) or Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles). (1 Reward Point = 0.30 Air Mile)
- Be a part of the Exclusive Lounge Program and get access to more than 25 airport lounges in India.
- Accumulated reward points are valid up to 2 years from the date of earning them.
8. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card
Another one co-branded with Jet Airways, HDFC credit card offers its users a multitude of travel benefits and privileges. This is an elite credit card and attracts an annual fee of ₹ 5,000 while the one time joining fee is ₹ 10,000. Given below are some features of this card-
- Get 30,000 bonus JPMiles as welcome benefit. Also get 15 JetPrivilege Tier Points within the first 90 days.
- Earn JPMiles every time you use your credit card to make transactions. Spending ₹ 150 gives you 8 JP Miles.
- Accelerate your reward points three-times when you use the card to book flight tickets on Jet Airways.
- Get unlimited complimentary access to over 600+ airport lounges across the world.
- Enjoy unlimited access to premium golf clubs globally and unlimited golf training.
- Get exclusive dining privileges across several partner restaurants.
- Get 1 JetPrivilege Tier Point for every ₹ 1,50,000 retail spends with the card to move towards faster Tier upgrades.
- Avail additional baggage allowance at domestic airports.
9. HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card
It is an entertainment credit card by HDFC Bank and is available at an annual fee of ₹ 1,000 only. Given below are a few important features of this credit card-
- Get a bunch of discount offers as a welcome benefit.
- Get 25% discount on movies and 20% on dining at partner outlets.
- Earn 3 reward points on every ₹ 150 spent on the credit card.
- Enjoy accelerated reward earning of 10 points per ₹ 100 when you spend on dining during weekdays.
- Save more on fuel as fuel surcharge of 2.5% plus service tax will be replaced by convenience fee of 1%.
- You can pay by just waving your card in front of a POS machine as it is a contactless card.
- Scan QR Code on Times Card with a smartphone and access exclusive offers website hdfcbank.timescard.com.
- On making minimum 4 transactions every month you get free accidental death insurance of up to ₹ 50 Lakhs and a ₹ 5,000 fire and burglary protection for 6 months.
10. HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card
Available at an annual fee of only ₹ 500, this is a great credit card for those who like to go to movies or dine out. Following are the key benefits one can avail on this card-
- Avail 25% discount on movies and 20% discount on dining out.
- Get a bouquet of welcome gift comprising of shopping, dining and apparel vouchers.’
- Get 2 reward points for every ₹ 150 spent on the card.
- 5% fuel surcharge is converted into a 1% convenience fee to let the users save more on fuel.
- Get free accidental death insurance of up to ₹ 50 Lakhs and fire and burglary insurance on good worth ₹ 5,000 for 180 days when you use your card at least 4 times a month.
- Reward points are valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
- It is a contactless card so you can make transactions up to ₹ 2,000 by waving the card at an NFC-enabled POS terminal.