Axis Bank caters to a large number of customers with several products and services. Every Axis Bank account holder is provided with an array of banking facilities which includes Axis Bank balance check, fund transfers and much more. Let us check Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number and different ways in which you can check the Axis Bank Account balance.
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
For Axis Bank Balance Check, give a missed call to –
1800 419 5959
1800 419 5858 (Hindi)
To get the Axis Bank account mini statement, give a missed call to –
1800 419 6969
1800 419 6868 (Hindi)
Account-holders registered for SMS Banking service can only check Axis Bank Account Balance using these numbers. Users can avail Axis Bank Balance Enquiry using Missed call service by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Give a missed call to Axis Bank Balance Enquiry number 18004195959 from the mobile number registered with the bank. Alternatively, account holders can also call on 18004196969 to get the mini statement
- The call will automatically disconnect after a short ring
- User will get an SMS with Axis Bank Account Balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
Account-holders can also recharge the mobile number instantly using this missed call facility. One can give a missed call to Axis Bank toll-free number –
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
How to Register for Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed call is a toll free feature which provides instant account information with just a missed call.
- Account-holders can get access to Axis Bank Balance Enquiry, mini statement and can even recharge the mobile number with just a missed call
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call is only available for account holders who have registered their mobile numbers with Axis Bank for receiving SMS alerts
- Any account holder who wants to check Axis Bank Account Balance by Missed call will be required to register their mobile number for SMS Banking by visiting the nearest bank branch.
What are the other ways of Axis Bank Balance Check?
Following are a few ways in which Axis Bank’s customers can check their account balance:
1. Internet Banking
Axis Bank Account holders can register for Axis Bank net banking when they open an account with the bank. For Axis Bank Balance Check, account holders can login the net banking account using “User ID” and password provided by the bank. For Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by net banking, account holders should follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to Axis Bank net banking portal using customer ID and password
- After logging in, the account holder can check the Axis Bank Account Balance at the dashboard only
- Account-holders can click on the account number to check the recent transactions and view detailed statement
2. Mobile Banking
Axis Bank provides its customers with mobile banking services through a range of mobile apps including Axis Mobile, BHIM Axis Pay, Axis OK, Axis Merchant App and Axis Netsecure. Following are 2 mobile apps using which account holders can do Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by mobile banking:
- Axis Mobile – Axis Mobile is a mobile banking application, which facilitates services such as Axis Bank Balance Check, fund transfer, bill payment, open savings account, fixed deposit and much more.
- Axis OK – Axis Bank provides Axis OK mobile application – a multilingual app that works without internet connection as well. With Axis OK, account holders can do Axis Bank Balance check, register and request for E-statement, cheque book, pay credit card bill, block / unblock credit card and much more. The Axis OK mobile application is available in 7 languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu.
3. SMS Banking
Axis Bank SMS Banking allow account holders to stay updated regarding all the transactions through text alerts. Axis Bank provides two types of SMS Banking services – Automatic alerts and non-transactional service requests by SMS. Non-transactional service includes Axis Bank Balance Enquiry, cheque status, Demat account related information and much more.
Axis Bank provides passbook to every customer opening a bank account with the bank.
- Customers can update their passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch to check Axis Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank passbook contains the complete information of all the debit and credit transactions made by the account holder
- Alternatively, account holders can do Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by net banking or mobile banking services from the convenience of home
5. Axis Bank ATM
Axis Bank account holders can visit the Axis Bank ATM or any other bank ATM to check Axis Bank account balance instantly. Account-holders can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Swipe the Axis Bank ATM-cum-debit card
- Use the 4-digit ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- Balance will be displayed on ATM
Checking Credit Report monthly has no impact on Credit Score Get Report
Frequently Asked Questions
How to register for the Axis Bank Missed Call facility?
Axis Bank account holders can easily check Axis Bank account balance using missed call facility by registering the mobile number for SMS Banking facility. Post registration, account holders can do Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed call as well.
What is Axis Bank Balance Enquiry number?
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry number is 18004195959. Account holders can call on 18004195858 to check their Axis Bank Account Balance in Hindi.
How to check Axis Bank account balance?
Account holders can check the Axis Bank account balance by calling on Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, missed call service, SMS Banking, net banking, mobile banking, passbook and ATM.