Here are the top HSBC credit cards. Scroll down and read more about the detailed benefits of HSBC credit cards. Choose the one that suits your daily needs.
Best HSBC Credit Cards in India 2020
|Top HSBC Credit Cards||Key Feature||Annual Fee|
|HSBC Platinum Credit Card||10% Cashback up to Rs 2,000 on a minimum spend of Rs 10,000 within 90 days of card issuance||Nil|
|HSBC Smart Value Credit Card||3X reward points on online shopping, telecom and dining spends||Rs.499|
|HSBC Cashback Credit Card||1.5% cashback on all online spends and 1% on other spends||Rs.750|
|HSBC Advance VISA Platinum Credit Card*||2 reward points on every Rs.150 spent and up to 15,000 accelerated reward points||Communicated at the time of sourcing|
|HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card*||No Joining or Annual Fee||Nil|
*Note: This credit card is offered only to HSBC Account Holders.
Scroll down to understand detailed features and benefits of these credit cards. In case you like a card, click on the apply button under each card and we would be happy to assist you.
|HSBC Credit Card Moratorium|
|The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has permitted banks to grant a moratorium of 6 months on payment of all instalments falling due between 1 March 2020 and 31 August 2020. However, interest shall continue to accrue on the outstanding dues during the moratorium period.|
Here is what it means for HSBC credit card customers:
● Moratorium is applicable for customers whose Credit Card payments are due between 01 March 2020 and 31 August 2020
● There should not be any outstanding overdue payments on your HSBC Credit Cards as of end February 2020
● Accounts which are permanently blocked or closed and not within the bank’s risk policy will not be eligible for a moratorium
● The applicable interest rate will be as per T&Cs of your card variant and can go up to 42% p.a. levied from the date of each transaction
● New accounts booked post 01 March 2020 will not be eligible for a moratorium
For more information on HSBC Credit Card Moratorium, Click here