Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited is one of the most preferred emerging NBFC brand in housing finance segment. The tagline of “Ghar aa jao” says it all about their absorption on Indian household and the dreams attached with their own house. The products are not only designed to meet the requirement of customer from every possible segment in Indian market, but also offer best in class facilities.
Indiabulls Home Loan Interest Rates 2018
|Interest Rate||8.40% onwards|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 500 per instance|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs.500 per instance|
|Cheque / Instrument Swap Charges||Rs.500 per instance|
|Prepayment or Foreclosure Charges||Nil|
Indiabullsm Housing Finance Home Loan Features & Eligibility:
- The Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited home loan offers one of the highest Loans to value (LTV) ratio in Indian market. For loan amount up to 30 lakhs, Indiabulls offer loan amount up to 90% of the market value of the property. For loan amount above 30 lakhs and up to 75 lakhs, a maximum of 80% of the property value is offered as loan amount. This includes the cost of the land as well.
- The tenor is offered as maximum of 30 years subject to the retirement age of the borrower.
- Customers can apply for an Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited home loan either singly or jointly known as co-applicant. Co-applicants could be either spouse, parents, son or daughter or even siblings. Having a co-applicant in Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited home loan allows a higher loan eligibility amount and mitigates the risk of any default payment.
- Floating interest rate makes the Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited home loan more striking. This ensures that customer shall reap all the benefit if the benchmark interest rate changes in future depending on prevailing market conditions.This however don’t apply on the loan disbursal amount. Any change in the interest rate shall impact only the interest component in the EMI amount.
- Customer may apply for an Indiabulls home loan even before they have selected the property.
- State of the art Online facility and other value add services makes the Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited home loan process more transparent and viable
- Online access to check eligibility, calculate EMI and tax benefit.
Purpose of Loan
Potential borrowers may seeks to avail Indiabulls Housing Finance Home loan for the following:
- Purchase of New or existing flat, bungalow or Independent houses from either any property developers or free hold properties.
- Construction of house on existing land already owned by the customer.
- Purchase of new plot and construction on the same thereafter.
- Extension or renovation of existing property.