DHFL Home Loan Highlights 2023
|Interest Rate||11% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs 2 crore|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Loan to Value Ratio||Up to 90% of property value|
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount plus applicable taxes|
Note: Interest rates as on 30th November 2023
Table of Contents
DHFL Home Loan Interest Rates
The interest rates offered for Piramal Home Loans start from 11% p.a. While Piramal Finance has not disclosed the breakup of interest rates for its home loan applicants based on factors like their income, credit scores, EMI/NMI ratio, occupation profile, etc. while deciding the interest rates, most lenders finalise their home loan interest rates based on the criteria outlined above.
Compare Interest Rates on Housing Loans for Top Banks and /HFCs
|Name of Lender||Up to Rs. 30 Lakh||Above Rs. 30 Lakh to Rs. 75 Lakh||Above Rs. 75 Lakh|
|SBI||8.40% - 10.15% p.a.||8.40% - 10.05% p.a.||8.40% - 10.05% p.a.|
|HDFC Bank Limited||8.35% p.a. onwards||8.35% p.a. onwards||8.35% p.a. onwards|
|LIC Housing Finance||8.40% – 10.35% p.a.||8.40% – 10.55% p.a.||8.40% – 10.75% p.a.|
|ICICI Bank||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards|
|PNB Housing Finance||8.50% - 14.50% p.a.||8.50% - 14.50% p.a.||8.50%-11.45% p.a.|
|Punjab National Bank||8.45%-10.25% p.a.||8.40%-10.15% p.a.||8.40%-10.15% p.a.|
|Bank of Baroda||8.40% - 10.65% p.a.||8.40% - 10.65% p.a.||8.40% - 10.90% p.a.
|Union Bank of India||8.40% – 10.80% p.a.||8.40% – 10.95% p.a.||8.40% – 10.95% p.a.|
|IDFC First Bank||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards||8.75% p.a. onwards|
|L&T Finance Limited||8.60% p.a. onwards||8.60% p.a. onwards||8.60% p.a. onwards|
|Bajaj Housing Finance||8.50% p.a. onwards||8.50% p.a. onwards||8.50% p.a. onwards|
|Tata Capital Housing Finance||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards||8.70% p.a. onwards|
|Federal Bank||8.80% p.a. onwards||8.80% p.a. onwards||8.80% p.a. onwards|
Compare Home Loan Schemes Offered by Top Lenders Compare Now
Fees and Charges for DHFL Home Loan
DHFL Home Loan Processing fees
DHFL Home Loan Prepayment / Foreclosure charges
|Part prepayment / Preclosure charges||
Other charges for availing DHFL Home Loans
|Loan repayment instrument dishonour charges||Rs. 500/- plus applicable taxes|
|CERSAI charges||Rs. 500 plus applicable taxes|
|Rate of interest conversion charges||0.50% of loan outstanding plus applicable taxes|
|Additional Charges||2% per month on outstanding amount if the borrower doesn’t comply with terms and conditions of the transaction documents (beginning from date of such non-compliance till the issue is resolved to the lender’s satisfaction) plus applicable taxes|
Eligibility Criteria for availing DHFL Home Loan
As DHFL has been merged with Piramal Finance, prospective borrowers applying for DHFL Home Loans will have to satisfy the home loan eligibility criteria of Piramal Home Loans, which are as follows:
- Age: 21 to 70 years
- Occupation profile: Individuals employed in govt. institutions, private/public sector, MNCs or related companies, partnership firms, proprietorship concerns, NGOs or related organisations can apply for Piramal Home Loans
- Age: 23 to 70 years
- Occupation profile: Self-employed professionals (doctors, architects, etc.) and proprietors, business owners, partners in partnership firms, etc.
Also Check: Home Loan EMI Calculator
Documents required for DHFL Home Loan
- Mandatory document: PAN Card
- Proof of identity (Any one): Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving Licence, Job card issued by NREGA, Letter issued by National Population Register (NPR) with photo/name, etc.
- Proof of address (any one): Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving Licence, Job card issued by NREGA, Utility bills like telephone, electricity, Letter issued by National Population Register (NPR) with photo/name, etc.
- Proof of income (for salaried): Last 3 month payslips, Form 16, past 6 month bank statements and pay stubs, documentation of collateral property
- Proof of income (for self-employed): ITR of previous 2 years, CA audited financials when applicable, 6 months primary bank statement
- Property related documents: Stamped agreement of sale/sales deed or letter of allotment, NOC from housing society/builder, possession certificate, detailed estimation of construction costs, bank statement, occupancy certificate (for constructed apartments)
- Co-applicant is mandatory for DHFL home loans. Additionally, women co-applicant is mandatory in certain cases.
- The applicant’s spouse, parents, siblings, children or any other first blood relative who have attained the age of maturity can be the co-applicant
- Friends cannot be co-applicants except when they are coming in the capacity of partners, directors or shareholders)
Note: The Piramal home loan documents list mentioned above is indicative. The lender may ask for additional documents based on its requirements and the loan applicant’s profile.