Please Note: Indiabulls is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Highlights
|Interest rate||13.99% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Eligible Applicant Age Category||Min. 21 years|
|Loan Tenure||Min. 3 months and Max. 36 months|
|Processing Fees||Starting at 3% of loan amount|
|Foreclosure Charge||5% (allowed after 6 months)|
Features of Indiabulls Personal Loan
- Loan amount: If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can avail a Indiabulls Dhani personal loan as high as Rs. 15 lakh
- Flexible tenure: Indiabulls personal loan can be repaid without any stress as the tenure offered is flexible and varies from 3 to 36 months
- Reasonable rate of interest rates: Personal loan interest rates from Indiabulls start at as low as 13.99% which is lower than the rates offered by many NBFCs operating in India
- Hassle- free application process: The process to apply for a personal loan at Indiabulls is simple, 100% paperless and can be completed online
- Minimum documentation: Only a few basic documents are required to get your Indiabulls personal loan application approved
- Nil prepayment charges: Indiabulls currently offers this unsecured loan with zero pre-payment charge which makes it more flexible for applicants
Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate offered by Indiabulls on a personal loan starts from 13.99%. However, actual rates may differ from individual to individual depending on the applicant’s credit score, age, loan amount, employer, etc.
Get a Personal Loan online starting at only 10.75%* p.a. Apply Now
The following are the key eligibility criteria for availing an Indiabulls personal loan:
- You should be a citizen of India
- You should be at least 21 years old
- You should either be a salaried professional or self- employed entrepreneur
The NBFC may include additional eligibility criteria as per its internal criteria.
Documents Required for Indiabulls Personal loan Application
The following are the key documents required to apply for an Indiabulls Dhani personal loan:
- PAN card details
- Address proof (Voter ID card, Ration card, utility bills, etc.)
- Bank Account details
How to Apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan
Applicants can apply for Dhani personal loan through the Dhani app that can be downloaded on the smartphone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. It is an online process and the applicant is not required to visit the branch to submit any documents.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Check Indiabulls Personal Loan Application Status
If you have applied for an Indiabulls Dhani personal loan through mobile app, you can view the status or progress of your loan application with the help of loan progress bar available on the app. Alternately, you can check the status of your personal loan application by sending an email to email@example.com using your registered email ID and along with your loan application details.
Fees and other Charges
Indiabulls personal loan features various fees and charges apart from interest rate. Some of the key ones are as follows:
|Processing fee||3% onwards|
|Loan foreclosure/pre-payment charges||>6 months: 5%|
|Rate of Interest||13.99% onwards|
|Bounce charges||Rs. 400 per bounce|
|Late Payment penalty||3% per month|
|Stamp duty charges for loan documentation||As per applicable laws|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500 per request|
|Repayment mandate/instrument swapping charges||Rs. 500 per request|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs. 3000|
|Loan Re booking charges||Rs. 1500|
|Statement of account charges||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate Repayment Schedule||Rs. 500|
|Bounce Charges (For Self Employed)||Rs. 750|
How to Login on Indiabulls Portal
To login on Indiabulls portal, you will have to download the Dhani app. Users can download the Dhani app for Android from the Google Play store. iOS users can download the same from the Apple App store.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Statement
Indiabulls personal loan statement is mailed to the borrower’s registered email ID every month. Current borrowers can also download the Dhani app to access their personal loan statement.
The following table shows the personal loan EMI calculation results for various loan amounts, interest rates and tenures.
|Loan principal @ interest||Tenure|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|4 lakh @ 13.99%||Rs. 35,912||Rs. 19,203||Rs. 13,669||Rs. 10,928||Rs. 9,305|
|6 lakh @ 14.5%||Rs. 54,013||Rs. 28,949||Rs. 20,652||Rs. 16,546||Rs. 14,116|
|9 lakh @ 15%||Rs. 81,232||Rs. 43,637||Rs. 31,198||Rs. 25,047||Rs. 21,410|
|10 lakh @ 15.5%||Rs. 90,494||Rs. 48,724||Rs. 34,910||Rs. 28,084||Rs. 24,053|