Punjab National Bank is one of the largest banks present in India, catering to the banking needs of the customers with efficiency and convenience. PNB account-holders are provided with an array of banking services, facilities and channels to have easy access to PNB account balance check, transfers and much more. Let us learn about how to check PNB Account Balance, PNB Enquiry Number and Internet/Mobile Banking-
PNB Balance Enquiry Number
To check PNB Account Balance, give a missed call to –
1800 180 2223 (Toll-free)
To check PNB Account Balance, customers will be required to give a missed call to PNB Balance Enquiry Number 18001802223 (Toll-free) & 01202303090. Users can avail PNB Balance Enquiry using Missed call service by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Give a missed call to PNB Balance Enquiry toll free number 18001802223 from the mobile number registered with the bank. Alternatively, customer can also call on 01202303090 to check their account balance
- The call will automatically disconnect after short rings
- User will get a SMS with PNB Account Balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
How to Register for PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call is only available for customers who have registered their mobile numbers with Punjab National Bank for receiving SMS alerts. Any customer who wants to check PNB Account Balance by Missed call will be required to register their mobile number for SMS alerts by visiting the nearest bank branch.
What are the other ways of PNB Account Balance Check?
Following are a few ways in which Punjab National Bank’s customers can check their account balance:
1. PNB Net Banking
Punjab National Bank offers net banking to its customers. Customers can register for net banking when they open an account with the bank. Post which, they can login to their net banking accounts using “User ID” and password provided by the bank. Accountholders can check their PNB Account Balance by following the below-mentioned steps:
- After logging in, select “Account Summary” from the Dashboard or the menu at the top to avail PNB Balance Enquiry by Net banking.
- PNB E-Statements: Account holders can also register for E-Statements using PNB net banking facility. Accountholders will only be required to login to PNB net banking > Click on “Other Services” > Click on “Service Requests” > New Requests > Click on “Email Statement Registration. Alternatively, account holders can visit their nearest PNB branch, contact them at 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 or send SMS – ESTMT space last 4 digits of PNB account number space Email ID to 9264092640 or 5607040 via registered mobile number.
2. PNB Mobile Banking
Presently, Punjab National Bank comes with few active apps that customers can use to carry out their online transactions and also check their PNB account balance on-the-go. Following are all the PNB mobile applications with which account holders can check their account balance using mobile banking:
- PNB mBanking: Punjab National Bank customers can download and install the PNB mBanking app – Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like PNB Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- PNB mPassbook: Punjab National Bank provides e-Passbook facility for its account holders to check their account balance using the app. Account holders will be able to view mini statement and detailed statements. Customers will also be able to save detailed statements to their mobile phone. PNB mPassbook app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- PNB MobiEase: PNB MobiEase enable its users to facilitate SMS Banking, USSD Banking or Missed Call Banking without using 3G, WiFi or net connectivity. PNB MobiEase app is available for Android users only.
3. Punjab National SMS Banking
For PNB Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check account balance. To check PNB account balance, SMS – BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040.
4. PNB Passbook
Punjab National Bank provides passbook to every account holder opening a bank account with them. Account holders can update their passbook by visiting the bank to check all the transactions and PNB account balance.
5. PNB ATM
Account-holders having a bank account with Punjab National Bank can visit the nearest PNB ATM or any other bank ATM to check their account balance instantly. Account-holders will be required to visit the nearest PNB ATM and follow the steps given below:
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert PNB ATM / Debit Card
- Use the 4-digit PNB ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- ATM will display PNB Account Balance and provide a slip as well
6. PNB Toll-free Number
Account holders can also call the toll-free number given below for PNB Balance Enquiry:
1800 180 2222
To check PNB Account balance using the toll-free number given above, account holders will be required to call 18001802222, select a language and follow the IVR instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to register for the PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call service?
PNB Account holders can register their mobile numbers for Missed Call and SMS Banking by filling a form and submitting the same at the branch office. One can also register by calling the toll-free number 1800 180 2223.
Q. How do I check my bank account balance on my phone?
There are different ways to check your PNB account balance of mobile phone. You can give a missed call on the toll-free number 1800 180 2223 or send ‘BAL<16-digit a/c no.>’ to 5607040. SMS and Missed call banking services are available for customers with mobile no. registered at the bank. Besides this, you can also use PNB Net Banking or Mobile Banking to access your account.
Q. How can I check my PNB mini statement?
To check your mini statement, you can send ‘MINSTMT<16-digit a/c no.>’ to 5607040 or give a missed call on 1800 180 2223.
Q. Can I get PNB mini statement via mobile banking?
Yes, you can view your mini statement using PNB mPassbook mobile application. Log-in to the app using your MPIN, select ‘Mini Statement’ and proceed. This will show your last 10 transactions.
Q. How can I check my PNB last 5 transactions?
To check your last 5 PNB transactions, you can either use SMS, Missed Call or Mobile Banking service. Just send ‘MINSTMT<16-digit a/c no.>’ to 5607040 or give a missed call on 1800 180 2223. You can also log-in to PNB mPassbook app using MPIN to view ‘Mini Statement’ for last 5 transactions.
Q. Are there any SMS charges for Punjab National Bank account balance check?
No, only regular SMS charges are levied on SMS facility by PNB and there are no extra service charges.