Punjab National Bank is one of the largest banks present in India, which was founded in 1894. If you hold an account with Punjab National Bank, you will be provided with an array of banking services and facilities like PNB account balance check, transfers and much more on-the-go. Let us check PNB Balance Enquiry Number and different ways in which you can check PNB Account balance.
PNB Balance Enquiry Number
To check PNB Account Balance, give a missed call to –
1800 180 2223 (Toll-free)
To check PNB Account Balance, customers will be required to give a missed call to PNB Balance Enquiry Number 18001802223 (Toll-free) & 01202303090. Users can avail PNB Balance Enquiry using Missed call service by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Give a missed call to PNB Balance Enquiry toll free number 18001802223 from the mobile number registered with the bank. Alternatively, customer can also call on 01202303090 to check their account balance
- The call will automatically disconnect after short rings
- User will get a SMS with PNB Account Balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
How to Register for PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call is only available for customers who have registered their mobile numbers with Punjab National Bank for receiving SMS alerts. Any customer who wants to check PNB Account Balance by Missed call will be required to register their mobile number for SMS alerts by visiting the nearest bank branch.
What are the other ways of PNB Account Balance Check?
Following are a few ways in which Punjab National Bank’s customers can check their account balance:
1. Internet Banking – Punjab National Bank offers net banking to its customers. Customers can register for net banking when they open an account with the bank. Post which, they can login to their net banking accounts using “User ID” and password provided by the bank. Account holders can check their PNB Account Balance by following the below mentioned steps:
- After logging in, select “Account Summary” from the Dashboard or the menu at the top to avail PNB Balance Enquiry by Net banking.
- PNB E-Statements: Account holders can also register for E-Statements using PNB net banking facility. Account holders will only be required to login to PNB net banking > Click on “Other Services” > Click on “Service Requests” > New Requests > Click on “Email Statement Registration. Alternatively, account holders can visit their nearest PNB branch, contact them at 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 or send SMS – ESTMT space last 4 digits of PNB account number space Email ID to 9264092640 or 5607040 via registered mobile number.
2. Mobile Banking – Presently, Punjab National Bank comes with few active apps that customers can use to carry out their online transactions and also check their PNB account balance on-the-go. Following are all the PNB mobile applications with which account holders can check their account balance using mobile banking:
- PNB mBanking: Punjab National Bank customers can download and install the PNB mBanking app – Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like PNB Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- PNB mPassbook: Punjab National Bank provides e-Passbook facility for its account holders to check their account balance using the app. Account holders will be able to view mini statement and detailed statements. Customers will also be able to save detailed statements to their mobile phone. PNB mPassbook app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- PNB MobiEase: PNB MobiEase enable its users to facilitate SMS Banking, USSD Banking or Missed Call Banking without using 3G, WiFi or net connectivity. PNB MobiEase app is available for Android users only.
3. SMS Banking – For PNB Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check account balance. To check PNB account balance, SMS – BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040.
4. Passbook – Punjab National Bank provides passbook to every account holder opening a bank account with them. Account holders can update their passbook by visiting the bank to check all the transactions and PNB account balance.
5. PNB ATM – Account holders having a bank account with Punjab National Bank can visit the nearest PNB ATM or any other bank ATM to check their account balance instantly. Account holders will be required to visit the nearest PNB ATM and follow the steps given below:
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert PNB ATM / Debit Card
- Use the 4-digit PNB ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- ATM will display PNB Account Balance and provide a slip as well
6. PNB Toll-free Number – Account holders can also call the toll-free number given below for PNB Balance Enquiry:
1800 180 2222
To check PNB Account balance using the toll-free number given above, account holders will be required to call 18001802222, select a language and follow the IVR instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to register for the PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call service?
PNB Account holders can register their mobile numbers for SMS Banking to avail the benefit of checking PNB account balance by the convenience of their home.
What happens if an account holder has more than one account with Punjab National Bank?
If any customer is holding more than one account at the same time, then he will receive balance enquiries of both accounts through SMS on the same mobile number.
What is the limit on the number of enquiries can be made in a day/week/month/year?
Punjab National Bank has not specified any restriction on the number of enquiries in a given period of time. But, account holders must ensure a gap of 45 minutes between two subsequent PNB Balance enquiries.