Following is the HDFC Bank balance check number (toll-free) and various ways by which an account holder can check HDFC Bank account balance.
HDFC Balance Check Number
To perform HDFC Bank balance enquiry, account holders can give a missed call to –
Account holders need to ensure that they give a missed call to HDFC balance check number using the mobile number registered with the bank for SMS banking services. If an account holder gives a missed call using a number that is not registered with the bank, he/she will receive an SMS stating that the number is not registered for HDFC Bank mobile banking services.
How to Register for HDFC Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
To use the HDFC Balance Enquiry service, account holders need to register for HDFC missed call banking and SMS banking as well. Following are a few ways in which account holders can register for HDFC balance check via SMS banking and missed call banking –
1. Registration by sending an SMS: Account holders can SMS REGISTER <Customer ID> <Last 5 Digits of A/c No.> to 5676712 from the registered mobile number. HDFC Bank will register the account holder’s mobile number for SMS Banking instantly.
2. Registration using HDFC Net Banking: To register using HDFC Net Banking, account holders will be required to follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Login to HDFC net banking using Customer ID and PIN
- Click on SMS Banking registration
- Provide all the necessary details to register
3. Registration using ATM: Account holders can register for HDFC Balance Check via SMS Banking and Missed call banking by visiting their nearest ATM as well. Users just need to follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank ATM
- Click on “More Options” Tab
- Click on Register for Mobile Banking to use HDFC Balance Enquiry service using Missed Call Banking and SMS Banking
4. Registration by Filling SMS Banking Application Form: Account holders can download HDFC Balance Check via SMS Banking & Missed Call Banking form, fill it, and submit the duly signed form at the nearest HDFC Bank Branch. They can download the registration form below –
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
What are the other ways of HDFC Balance Enquiry?
Following are a few ways using which account holders can do HDFC Bank balance check:
Check HDFC Bank Balance via Net Banking
If an account holder is registered for internet banking services of HDFC Bank, he/she can check HDFC Bank account balance easily in no time.
- The account holder will be required to enter the Customer ID and Password to login to the HDFC net banking account
- Any user can do HDFC Balance Check right there on the home screen or dashboard of the net banking service
- Account-holders can also check the previous transactions, HDFC mini statement and do fund transfer using HDFC net banking facility
Check HDFC Bank Balance via Mobile Banking
HDFC Bank Mobile Banking app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App store to do banking anytime, quickly and on-the-go. Accountholders can download and install HDFC Bank Mobile Banking app to avail services and facilities like HDFC balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfer, cheque book request and much more.
Check HDFC Bank Balance via SMS Banking
For HDFC Bank account balance enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check the account balance. To do HDFC balance enquiry, account holders will be required to send an SMS “bal” to 5676712.
Given below are the different SMS that an account holder will be required to send for purposes other than HDFC balance enquiry –
- Send “TXN” for HDFC Mini Statement
- Send “CST<6 digit cheque number>” for Cheque Status Enquiry
For example, if an account holder wants to check HDFC Bank Account Balance, he/she will be required to type “bal” and send it to 5676712. The user will receive an SMS showing the current balance in his / her account.
Account-holders can register for HDFC SMS Banking by sending an SMS, net banking facility, ATM or submitting a duly signed application form at the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
Check HDFC Bank Balance via Passbook
HDFC Bank provides a passbook to all its account holders at the time of account opening. Accountholders can easily update their passbook to check HDFC Bank account balance instantly. To update the HDFC Bank passbook, account holders will be required to visit their nearest bank branch. HDFC Bank passbook contains all the debit and credit transactions.
Check HDFC Bank Balance via ATM
Another convenient way of checking HDFC Bank account balance is by visiting the nearest ATM (HDFC or any other bank ATM). The account holder will be required to visit the nearest HDFC Bank ATM and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Insert HDFC Bank Debit card
- Enter the 4 digits HDFC ATM PIN
- Select “Balance Enquiry / Check Account Balance” option
- HDFC Bank Account Balance will be displayed on the ATM screen. The account holder can also take a receipt of the account balance.
In case the account holder wants to check the last few transactions made on the account, he/she can print out HDFC mini statement, which shows the recent 3 debit and credit transactions made.
Check HDFC Bank Balance via Number
Account-holders can also call the HDFC Balance Check Number given below for HDFC Balance Enquiry:
To check HDFC Account balance using the HDFC balance enquiry number given above, account holders will be required to call 022-61606161, select a language and follow the IVR instructions.
Check HDFC Bank Balance via UPI
- Open the UPI app on your smartphone
- Login via the set code
- Click on the account you want to check balance of
- Click on check balance option
- Enter the created passcode to verify
- The balance will reflect on the screen upon verification
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my HDFC account balance by miss call?
The missed call HDFC Bank balance check number is 1800-270-3333. Checking account balances by this method is completely free of cost.
Q. How can I view the mini statement in the HDFC account?
The best way to check the mini statement of an HDFC account is through net banking or the mobile banking app.
Q. How to register for HDFC SMS service?
If you want to register your number to access HDFC SMS service, type ‘REGISTER<customer ID><Last 5-digits of a/c no.>’ and send it to 5676712 from the registered mobile number. You can also visit the nearest HDFC branch, fill a form for SMS registration and submit the same with required documents.
Q. What is HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number?
HDFC Bank account holders can call <STD code>61606161 to use the telebanking facility and do HDFC Balance Check instantly.
Q. How to check my last 3 transactions in HDFC Bank?
To know your last 3 transactions, you can carry out the mini statement enquiry instead of going for the statement generation. Also, you can type ‘TXN’ and send it to 5676712.
Q. How can I check my HDFC account balance without internet?
You can avail HDFC’s SMS and Miss Call service to know your account balance without internet. You can also send ‘BAL<last 5-digits of a/c no.>’ to 5676712.