Karnataka Bank is one of the commercial banks in India that is engaged in retail banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, credit cards, mortgage loans and other services for its customers. The bank has channelised different mediums which gives access to the transfer of funds, mini statement, Karnataka Bank balance enquiry and other related services. Let us learn more about these channels-
Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Account holders of Karnataka Bank can check their account balance by giving a missed call to-
Missed call alert service can only be availed from the registered mobile number. Customers can follow the below mentioned steps to check account balance through missed call service:
Step 1: Give a missed call on the Karnataka Bank balance check number 1800-425-1445 (Toll-free) through your registered mobile number with the bank.
Step 2: After a short ring the call will be automatically disconnected
Step 3: You will receive SMS on your registered mobile number with the available account balance
Invest in FD and Get the Lifetime FREE Step UP Credit Card
An Excellent Option to Build your Credit Score
How to register for Karnataka Bank Account Balance Check by Missed Call?
Karnataka Bank’s account holders can easily register for Karnataka Bank Account Balance Check just by visiting the nearest bank branch and get mobile number updated at the same. After the mobile number gets updated with the bank, customers can easily avail the services.
What are the other ways of Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry?
Mentioned below are some of the different ways for checking the account balance of Karnataka Bank:
Check Balance of Karnataka Bank via Net Banking
Karnataka Bank offers Internet Banking facility for its customers all across the globe.
- Customers can opt for internet banking while opening an account with the bank
- For Karnataka Bank account balance check, customers need to log in with username and password
- After that, select account summary from the menu option
- The available account balance will be displayed on the screen instantly
- E-Statement: Through E-Statement customers can also check their account balance. Customers can check their detailed summary of the transaction as well as balance enquiry.
Check Balance of Karnataka Bank via Mobile Banking
Karnataka Bank offers mobile banking facility for its customers so that they can easily transact and enquire. Mentioned below are some of the mobile apps provided by Karnataka Bank for its customers to avail the service :
- KBL Mobile Plus App: This app can be used by the saving accounts customers as well as current account customers.
- To avail the service, customers need to download and install the app on their Android or iOS devices
- Through this app, customers will be able to do Karnataka Bank balance enquiry, check mini statement, cheque status, IFSC Code and others
- BHIM KBL UPI App: Customers need to download and install the app on their Android or iOS devices to avail the service.
- After downloading the app, the customer needs to log in with the credentials
- After successful login, click on Added Account Number and then click Balance Enquiry option
- The available account balance will be displayed on the screen
- KBL Apna App: This Android OS based mobile banking app comes without any requirement of data connection. After downloading and installing the app customers can avail services. However, customers will be charged for SMS.
- KBL mPassBook App: This mobile application enables the user to view/download a detailed summary of transactions as well as the available account balance.
Check Balance of Karnataka Bank via SMS Banking
Karnataka Bank Balance check can also be availed through SMS banking. For this, customers need to get registered for SMS banking at their nearest branch. Customers need to send SMS to 9880654321 by typing BAL<space><Account Number/Account Nick Name>.
Check Balance of Karnataka Bank via Passbook
Karnataka Bank account holders are provided with the physical passbook at the time of opening bank account. This physical document helps customers to know about the detailed summary of transactions as well as the available account balance.
Check Balance of Karnataka Bank via ATM
Customers can also visit their nearest Karnataka Bank ATM for instant Karnataka Bank balance enquiry. For this, they need to have valid debit card and debit card PIN.
Check Balance of Karnataka Bank via UPI
- Open any UPI app on your smartphone
- Log in through the set code or biometrics
- Tap on the account you want to check balance of
- Click on check balance
- Enter the passcode to verify
- The balance will reflect on the screen upon entering the passcode
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I get my account statement online in Karnataka Bank?
To check your account statement online, log in to Karnataka Bank Net-Banking portal or KBL Mobile App. After logging in, click on ‘Account’, scroll down to ‘Accounts enquiry/opening’ and select ‘Account Statement’. Post this, you can select the period for which you want to see the statement and download.
Q. How can I check my Karnataka Bank account balance on my mobile phone?
To view your account balance using your mobile phone, you can either give a missed call on 1800-425-1445, type a message quoting BAL<space><Account Number/Account Nick Name> and send it to 9880654321 or log in to Karnataka Bank net-banking or mobile banking portals.
Q. What is Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free number?
Karnataka Bank account holders can call on 1800-425-1445 from their registered mobile number to know available account balance instantly.
Q. How to know Karnataka Bank account balance through internet banking?
For this, customers need to login internet banking by entering username and password. After successful login, click the account summary from the menu tab option. Customers will be able to view available account balance instantly on the screen.
Q. How can I check my Karnataka Bank last 5 transactions using my mobile phone?
To check your last 5 transactions in Karnataka Bank, you can dial the toll-free number 1800-425-1445 or view the account statement online via mobile banking.
Q. How to get a mini statement in Karnataka Bank?
You can call on Karnataka Bank toll-free number 1800-425-1446 to get your mini statement or log-in to Karnataka Bank net banking portal/mobile banking app.
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now