Features of Pre-approved Loan
Some key features of pre-approved loans are as follows:
- Minimal or No Paperwork: Zero or minimal documentation is required for loan approval, since the initial analysis of your financial standing and credibility is already done before a pre-approved loan is offered to you.
- Least Processing Time: Least processing time is involved since you already meet the eligibility criteria for the loan. Once all the relevant information is verified, your loan could be approved and disbursed within a day.
- No Requirement of Collateral/Security: No collateral or security is required to avail a pre-approved loan.
- Flexibility in Repayment: Pre-approved loans generally come with a repayment tenure ranging between 12 to 60 months which you can choose as per your own convenience.
- Lower Interest Rate: Since these loans are usually offered to individuals with a good credit history and a clean repayment track record, they are offered at competitive rates of interest which are generally lower than the usual personal loan interest rates.
Apply for a Personal Loan online starting at only 10.25%* p.a. Click Here
Pre-approved Personal Loan Interest Rates
Pre-approved personal loans are generally offered at a lower rate of interest as such loans are usually offered to consumers having good credit profile. However, the interest rates may vary from one lender to another and depending on the applicant-based factors such as the applicant’s credit score, income, etc. A comparison of personal loan interest rates offered by leading banks and NBFCs would give you a fair idea about the pre-approved personal loan interest rates offered by those lenders.
|HDFC Bank||10.50% - 21%||Apply Now|
|SBI||9.80% - 13.80%||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% onwards||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||10.25% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% - 25%||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
What Are the Important Things to Consider While Applying for a Pre-Approved Personal Loan?
- Pre-approved loans are actually an ‘Invitation to Apply’ (ITA) offer and are therefore valid only for a certain period of time. The customer needs to apply in the specified time frame to be eligible for the offer
- Ask the bank about all the applicable charges like processing fee, pre-payment charges and pre-closure charges, etc
- Do not forget to compare other available pre approved personal loan offers
Compare & Choose from the Best Personal Loan Offers Apply Now
Q1. What are the common documents needed to avail a pre-approved loan?
Since most pre-approved loans are offered by banks to existing customers no new/additional documents are required as the bank already has your income, KYC, etc. details in their database. However, in some cases such as when a pre-approved loan is offered to a new customer, banks generally require the following documents:
- Income proof
- Address proof
- ID proof
Q2. How can I use my pre-approved loan?
Pre-approved loans come with flexible end-usage and can be availed to meet any personal financial need.
Q3. Does pre-approval guarantee a loan?
No, you can be denied a loan even after pre-approval. Your application can get rejected on providing the wrong documents or on furnishing incorrect information in your loan application. Your loan request can also be rejected in case you do not meet an eligibility requirement during the verification process.
Q4. I am eligible for a pre-approved loan. Should I opt for it?
It is important to evaluate your financial needs before opting for a loan. You can opt for a pre-approved loan in case you have an urgent financial requirement. It is wise to stay debt-free unless absolutely necessary and save money that would be otherwise used to pay the loan EMIs.
Q5. Can I avail a pre-approved loan anytime?
No. Unlike regular personal loans, pre-approved loan offers are usually available only for a specific period of time.
Q6. Are there any charges associated with pre-approved loans?
Yes, like personal loans, pre-approved loans may also have certain fees and charges associated with them. Some common fees and charges associated with pre-approved loans are processing fee, prepayment fee, part-payment charges, etc. However, some lenders may offer special additional benefits and discounts to certain customers such as processing fee waiver, EMI holiday for a certain number of months, etc.