Bajaj Finserv offers personal loan to meet all types of expenses that may arise due to any emergency situation or shortage of funds. You can avail personal loan from Bajaj Finserv for amount up to Rs. 25 Lakh. They offer simplified documentation, speedy approval and quick disbursal of loan amount in your account. Ranging from 12 to 60 months, the tenure of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is offered as per your convenience.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan - Features and Benefits
- Loan amount: At Bajaj Finserv, you can avail a loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakh that help you to deal with any financial obligation
- Instant approval: If you meet the eligibility criteria, your personal loan gets approved online instantly
- Flexible tenure: At Bajaj Finserv, you can repay your personal loan within tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months. You can decide the desired tenure as per your repayment ability
- Pre- approved offers: If you are an existing customer of Bajaj Finserv, you can share your basic contact details and OTP to check your pre- approved personal loan offer
- No hidden charges: If you avail a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you are fully informed about all the charges and nothing remains hidden
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan - Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Interest Rates||12.99% onwards|
|Processing fees||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Bounce Charges||Rs. 600 – 1200 Per bounce (Inclusive of applicable taxes)|
|Penal interest||2% of EMI amount per month + applicable taxes or Rs. 200 per month (Inclusive of taxes), whichever is higher.|
|Secure fee (only for online approvals)||Rs. 4,499|
|Outstation collection charges||Rs. 65 + applicable taxes per repayment instrument|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan - Eligibility Criteria
- You should be a resident of India
- You should be at least 23 years old
- Your maximum age should be 55 years
- You should be a salaried professional in a MNC, private or public company.
- Your minimum salary per month should be as per the city you are living in
|City||Minimum Salary Per Month|
|Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida and Thane||Rs. 32,000|
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubhaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut and Rajkot||Rs. 27,000|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan - Documents Required
- Identity Proof:A copy of Aadhaar, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID can be used as identify proof with Bajaj Finserv.
- Employee ID Proof:Employee ID proof is important in order for the organization to authenticate if the applicant is salaried. Bajaj Finserv provides personal loan to salaried individuals only.
- Salary Slips of previous 2 months
- Bank Account Statement of salary account for last 3 months
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
Before applying for a personal loan, it is important to know how much EMI you would be paying each month to repay the loan. Paisabazaar’s online EMI calculator is an easy to use tool that allows you to check your EMI so that you don’t borrow more than you can repay.
- Go to the EMI Calculator
- Scroll the bar to your desired loan amount, tenure and interest rate
- Know your EMI within seconds
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan VS Personal Loan Offers from Other Lenders
|Particulars||Bajaj Finserv||Axis Bank||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||ICICI Bank|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 12.99%||15.75% to 24%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||11.50% to 19.25%|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto Rs. 25 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount||Upto 2% of loan amount plus GST||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of the loan amount||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan - Customer Care
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the maximum loan amount you can get while you apply for a salaried personal loan?
Ans: One can avail maximum loan amount up to Rs 25 Lakh, however, the final amount sanctioned will depend on the applicant’s income, CIBIL Score and other eligibility criteria.
Ques What are the personal loan tenure options?
Ans: The personal loan tenure options ranges from 12 months to 60 months, depending on the applicant’s preference and loan sanctioning conditions.
Ques. How can one check the status of the loan, which has been applied online?
Ans: The applicant can call the customer care service on 1800-103-35. A unique reference number will be given by Email and SMS. On providing the details, you will be informed of the status of your loan application.
Ques. How will one get to know about the personal loan details?
Ans: The organization gives a welcome kit over the Email consisting of:
- All the loan details
- User Id and Password for Experia (Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan portal)
- Registered bank account details for all transactions
- Unique Virtual Account Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- Reference service guide to help understand the product
Ques: How do I compare personal loan options at Paisabazaar?
Ans: Paisabazaar quickly compares the personal loan options for you by just asking you to fill a simple form with mandatory information.
Ques: How do I get in touch with Paisabazaar’s customer care?
Ans: You can call on the toll- free number 1800 208 8877 (9am to 9pm) or you can send an email at email@example.com
Ques: How can I calculate the EMI at Paisabazaar?
Ans: Go to the EMI Calculator available at Paisabazaar, select the loan amount, tenure and rate of interest and your monthly EMI would be automatically generated.
Ques: What if I have not received the welcome kit?
Ans: You can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and the kit would be resend to your registered address.
Ques: How do I repay the loan?
Ans: You can repay the loan in EMIs by using ECS or though post- dated cheques.
Ques. How and when can Flexi Loan be pre-closed?
Ans: One can make a pre-payment or pre-closure up to any amount without incurring any additional fees. The Pre-Payment can be made by RTGS only to the assigned account given to the applicant. If one wants to discontinue the loan facility, they can pay the entire balance amount in the loan account, including interest along with request for foreclosure. To raise a request for foreclosure- visit Experia/We Care/Customer Number/Branch.
Ques. Are there any foreclosure charges for Flexi Loan?
Ans: Foreclosure charges for Pure Flexi Loans will be calculated on the disbursed amount and for Flexi Loans on current POS outstanding.
Ques: How can I check the status of my personal loan?
Ans: In order to check your personal loan status, you can call the customer care on 1800-103-3535 and tell your unique reference number to the customer care executive.
Ques: What is secure fee for online application?
Ans: Secure fee is basically a charge that you will have to pay for submitting or processing your personal loan application form online.
Ques: How will I get the statements for re-payment schedule/statement of accounts/interest certificates/no objection certificate?
Ans: All your account statements are available online and can be viewed or downloaded by logging here by using your Experia ID and password. You can also request the hard copy of your statements by calling the customer care or sending an email. Also, Bajaj Finserv also sends the annual statement of accounts at the end of every year via email.