|PNB Personal Loan Highlights|
|Interest Rate||10.40% – 16.95% p.a.
For pensioners- 11.75% p.a.
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs 20 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 7 years For pensioners- Up to 5 years|
|Processing Fees||Up to 1%|
Note: Rates as of 28th November 2023
Please Note: Punjab National Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
PNB Personal Loan Interest Rates
PNB Personal Loan interest rates have been set on the basis of job profiles, credit scores, employers’, employers’ profiles and salary account relationship of its personal loan applicants.
PNB Sahyog Rin – Personal Loan for Public
|Type||CIC Score||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|For paramilitary/defense personals who get salaries through PNB (customers under Rakshak Plus Scheme are included)||NA||11.40%|
|For government employees getting salaries through PNB and for central government gazetted officers having no salary account with PNB||800||11.75%|
|750 less than 800 Or No credit history||12.75%|
|less than 650||14.25%|
|For corporate/other employees withdrawing their salaries through PNB and for government employees not getting salaries through PNB||800||12.75%|
|750 less than 800 or No credit history||13.75%|
|Less than 650||16.25%|
|Loan to employees under check off facility||800||14.25%|
|750 less than 800 or No credit history||14.75%|
|Less than 650||16.95%|
Also Read: How you can build or rebuild your credit score with Step UP Credit Card Co-branded with SBM Bank India Ltd
Get lifetime free Step Up Credit Card and improve/build your credit score Know More
PNB Doctor’s Delight – Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors
|Type||CIC Score||Rate of Interest|
|PNB Doctor’s Delight-Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors||NA||11.40%|
|PNB Doctor’s Delight-Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors 1% concession for applicants having salary account with PNB Or Maintains receipt collection account with PNB Or With Tangible Collateral Security of 100% of loan amount||NA||10.40%|
PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Self-employed
|CIC Score||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|750* less than 800 Or With Nil credit history (i.e – 1 or 0)||13.75%|
PNB Personal Loan for Pensioners
|Type||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Personal Loan for Pensioners (Term Loan/Overdraft/Demand Loan)||11.75%|
Check Your Free Credit Score to know personal loan eligibility Check Now
Comparison of Interest Rates offered by Various Personal Loan Lenders
|Axis Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|HDFC Bank||10.50% onwards||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.65% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Federal Bank||11.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|DMI Finance||12.00% - 40.00%||Apply Now|
|L&T Finance||12.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kreditbee||12.25% - 30.00%||Apply Now|
|MoneyTap||13.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Piramal Finance||12.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|Aditya Birla||13.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Moneyview||15.96% onwards||Apply Now|
|Cashe||27.00% onwards||Apply Now|
Also Know: Lenders offering lower personal loan interest rates
PNB Personal Loan Processing Fees & Charges
PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Public
PNB Personal Loan to Doctors
|Processing Charges||0.90% of loan amount|
|Documentation Charges||Rs 450|
PNB Personal Loan to Pensioners
|Documentation Charges||Rs 500|
Also know the personal loan processing fees levied by various Banks/NBFCs
Types of PNB Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan for Public
Purpose: Punjab National Bank offers Personal Loan for Public to salaried individuals to finance their personal needs such as medical treatment, domestic/foreign travel expenses, wedding expenses, education, etc.
Loan Amount: Up to Rs 20 lakh (up to 24 times of gross monthly salary)
Tenure: Up to 6 years
PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Self-employed
Purpose: Punjab National Bank offers Personal Loan for Self-employed Professionals such as CA, CS, Data Analyst, Architect, LIC Agents, Engineers, Software Developers, etc. to finance their personal needs. The applicant should be maintaining his/her savings/current account with PNB for the last 2 years.
Loan Amount: 10 times of average Gross monthly income of last two years with a maximum of Rs.5.00 Lakh
Tenure: Up to 5 years or 65 years of age, whichever is earlier
PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors
Purpose: Doctors having net annual income of Rs 5 lakh and more can avail Personal Loan for Doctors offered by Punjab National Bank for meeting their professional/personal requirements.
Loan Amount: Rs 2 lakh-20 lakh or up to 24 times of gross monthly income, whichever is lower
Tenure: Up to 7 years
PNB Personal Loan for Pensioners
Purpose: Pensioners drawing their pension from Punjab National Bank can avail PNB Personal Loan for Pensioners to raise funds for meeting their personal expenses.
Minimum- Rs 25,000
- For applicant up to 70 years of age- Rs 10 lakh or 18 times the net monthly pension (20 times for defense pensioner), whichever is lower
- For applicants above 70 years of age and up to 75 years of age- Rs 7.50 lakh or 18 times the net monthly pension (20 times for defense pensioner), whichever is lower
- For applicants above 75 years of age- Up to Rs 5 lakh or 12 months of pension amount, whichever is lower
Tenure: 5 years or up to 78 years of age, whichever is earlier
Eligibility for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
Eligibility for PNB Personal Loan for Public
- Permanent employees of State Government/Central Government/PSUs who have served the organization, including the previous organization, for at least 2 years, employees of all reputed schools, colleges, universities, companies, autonomous bodies, hospital, nursing homes, etc. and drawing salary through PNB.
- For applicants using check off facility: At least 3 years of service, including the service with previous employer.
Eligibility for PNB Personal Loan for Self-employed
- Self-employed Professionals including CA/CS, Data Analyst, Architect, Engineers, Software Developers, Engineers and Financial Consultants having minimum gross annual income of Rs 6 lakh for last 2 years are eligible for PNB Personal Loan for Self-employed.
- Minimum CIC Score (credit score) of 750 and above.
- Applicants should be maintaining their savings/current account with PNB for last two years with minimum annual credit transactions of up to Rs 5 lakh in all savings/current account in PNB or other banks in the previous financial year.
Eligibility for PNB Personal Loan for Doctors
- Professionally qualified serving/practicing doctors such as MBBS, BDS and above
- The net annual income of the applicant should be at least Rs 5 lakh
- Should be tax payers for last 2 years
- The applicant should be staying at the current place of residence for continuous 2 years (not applicable to the doctors employed in government sectors or institutions)
Eligibility for PNB Personal Loan for Pensioners
- Pensioners drawing pension through Punjab National Bank are eligible for availing Pension Loan from PNB.
Also know about Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria set by top banks/NBFCs
PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Why Apply for Personal Loan at Paisabazaar?
- Top Offers Under One Roof: With 30+ lenders including top banks, Fintechs and NBFCs as its partners, Paisabazaar lets you access the best available instant personal loan offers from multiple lenders on a single digital platform.
- Compare and Choose: Paisabazaar.com lets you compare personal loan interest rates and other key features such as key fees and charges, disbursal offered by different lenders and choose the most appropriate option for yourself.
- Unbiased Advice & Complete Guidance: Paisabazaar’s team of experts offer unbiased advice, complete guidance and assistance at each step to help you choose the most appropriate option for yourself. The customer-friendly team provides end-to-end assistance to offer you a hassle-free loan experience.
- Chances of Approval and Personalized Offers: With Paisabazaar.com you can access personal loan offers from multiple lenders listed as per your Chances of Approval based on your credit score and other eligibility factors. This feature lets you choose the loan offer that has the highest chances of approval.
- Preapproved Loan Offers: Once you have registered yourself with Paisabazaar.com, you can get access to different personalized preapproved loan offers from multiple lenders, provided you have a healthy credit history. These pre-approved personal loan offers generally offer lower interest rates, minimal or no documentation and processing fee, etc.
- Document Pickup: With Paisabazaar, customers have the option to get their documents picked from their doorstep without any extra charges in case physical documentation is required at any step.
- Digital Process: Paisabazaar.com is a digital platform that lets you carry out the entire loan process online.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
Toll Free Number for Registering Grievances
1800 103 2222
1800 180 2222
Also refer to PNB Personal Loan Customer Care for details about grievance redressal and PNB personal loan customer care numbers
Q. Can I choose between fixed and floating rates while availing personal loan from PNB?
A. Punjab National Bank offers personal loans at floating rates only.
Q. I am not drawing my pension through Punjab National Bank. Can I apply for PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners?
A. To apply for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners, you need to draw your pension from PNB.
Q. Can I prepay the personal loan availed from Punjab National Bank?
A. Yes, you can prepay the personal loan availed from Punjab National Bank without incurring any prepayment charges. Part-prepayment is also allowed by the bank.
Q. Do you need any security, collateral or guarantors while applying for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan?
A. No collateral security is required while applying for PNB Personal Loan. However, the applicants need to provide third party guarantee to the bank.
Q. What factors determine the loan limits of personal loan applicants?
A. The loan limits of personal loan applicants depend upon their income and repayment capacity.