|PNB Personal Loan Highlights – June 2022|
|Interest Rate||8.80% – 15.35% p.a.|
For pensioners- 10.15% p.a.
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs 20 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 7 years For pensioners- Up to 5 years|
|Processing Fees||Up to 1%|
Note: Rates as of 23rd June 2022
Apply for Personal Loan with Quick Disbursal Click Here
PNB Personal Loan Interest Rates
1. PNB Sahyog Rin – Personal Loan for Public.
|Type||CIC Score||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|For paramilitary/defense personals who get salaries through PNB (customers under Rakshak Plus Scheme are included)||NA||9.80%|
|For government employees getting salaries through our bank For central government gazetted officers having no salary account with PNB||800||10.15%|
|750 less than 800 Or No credit history||11.15%|
|less than 650||12.65%|
|For corporate/other employees withdrawing salaries through PNB For government employees not getting salaries through PNB||800||11.15%|
|750 less than 800 or No credit history||12.15%|
|Less than 650||14.65%|
|Loan to employees under check off facility||800||12.65%|
|750 less than 800 or No credit history||13.15%|
|Less than 650||15.35%|
2. PNB Doctor’s Delight – Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors
|Type||CIC Score||Rate of Interest|
|PNB Doctor’s Delight-Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors||NA||9.80%|
|PNB Doctor’s Delight-Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors 1% concession for applicants having salary account with PNB Or Maintains receipt collection account with PNB Or With Tangible Collateral Security of 100% of loan amount||NA||8.80%|
3. Personal Loan Scheme for Self-employed
|CIC Score||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|750* less than 800 Or With Nil credit history (i.e – 1 or 0)||12.15%|
4. Personal Loan for Pensioners
|Type||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Personal Loan for Pensioners (Term Loan/Overdraft/Demand Loan)||10.15%|
Check Your Free Credit Score to know personal loan eligibility Check Now
Comparison of PNB Personal Loan vs. Other Lenders
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (per annum)|
|PNB||8.80% – 15.35%||Apply Now|
|HDFC Bank||10.50% – 21%||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% onwards||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||10.25% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% – 25%||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
Processing Fees & Charges
Personal Loan Scheme for Public
Personal Loan to Doctors
|Processing Charges||0.90% of loan amount|
|Documentation Charges||Rs 450|
Personal Loan to Pensioners
|Documentation Charges||Rs 500|
Types of PNB Personal Loan
Personal Loan for Public
- Purpose: To fulfill all the personal financial requirements like medical emergencies, wedding, education, domestic/foreign travel, etc
- Loan Amount: Up to Rs 20 lakh (up to 24 times of gross monthly salary)
- Tenure: Up to 6 years
- Processing Fees: Up to 1% of the loan amount (Waived off till 31st December 2021)
Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors
- Purpose: To meet the professional/personal financial requirements of doctors
- Loan Amount: Rs 2 lakh-20 lakh (up to 24 times of gross monthly income)
- Tenure: Up to 7 years
- Processing Fees: 0.90% of loan amount
Personal Loan for Pensioners
- Purpose: For personal financial needs of pensioners drawing pension through PNB
- Loan Amount:
Minimum- Rs 25,000
Maximum- Up to 70 years of age- Up to Rs 10 lakh or 18 times the net monthly pension (20 times for defense pensioner), whichever is lower
70 to 75 years- Up to Rs 7.50 lakh or 18 times the net monthly pension (20 times for defense pensioner), whichever is lower
Above 75 years- Up to Rs 5 lakh, or 12 months of pension amount, whichever is lower
- Tenure: 5 years or up to 78 years of age, whichever is earlier
- Processing Charges: NIL
Eligibility for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
Eligibility For Public
- For applicants drawing salary from PNB: Permanent employees of state/central government/PSUs with a service of at least 2 years
- For applicants using check off facility: At least 3 years of service tenure
- LIC agents who are less than 60 years of age and have an agency for more than 5 years with stable and regular income and an SF A/c with PNB
Eligibility For Doctors
- Professionally qualified and practicing doctors with a net annual salary of at least 5 lakh
- Should be tax payers for last 2 years
- The applicant should be staying at the current place of residence for continuous 2 years (not applicable to government doctors)
Eligibility For Pensioners
Applicable to all types of pensioners drawing pension through PNB
PNB Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Personal Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Apply Now
Why Apply for Personal Loan at Paisabazaar?
- Top Offers Under One Roof: With 30+ lenders including top banks, Fintechs and NBFCs as its partners, Paisabazaar lets you access the best available instant personal loan offers from multiple lenders on a single digital platform.
- Compare and Choose: Paisabazaar.com lets you compare personal loan interest rates and other key features such as key fees and charges, disbursal offered by different lenders and choose the most appropriate option for yourself.
- Unbiased Advice & Complete Guidance: Paisabazaar’s team of experts offer unbiased advice, complete guidance and assistance at each step to help you choose the most appropriate option for yourself. The customer-friendly team provides end-to-end assistance to offer you a hassle-free loan experience.
- Chances of Approval and Personalized Offers: With Paisabazaar.com you can access personal loan offers from multiple lenders listed as per your Chances of Approval based on your credit score and other eligibility factors. This feature lets you choose the loan offer that has the highest chances of approval.
- Preapproved Loan Offers: Once you have registered yourself with Paisabazaar.com, you can get access to different personalized preapproved loan offers from multiple lenders, provided you have a healthy credit history. These pre-approved personal loan offers generally offer lower interest rates, minimal or no documentation and processing fee, etc.
- Document Pickup: With Paisabazaar, customers have the option to get their documents picked from their doorstep without any extra charges in case physical documentation is required at any step.
- Digital Process: Paisabazaar.com is a digital platform that lets you carry out the entire loan process online.
Q. Can I choose between fixed and floating rates while availing personal loan from PNB?
A. Punjab National Bank offers personal loans at floating rates only.
Q. I am not drawing my pension through Punjab National Bank. Can I apply for PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners?
A. To apply for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners, you need to draw your pension from PNB.
Q. Can I prepay the personal loan availed from Punjab National Bank?
A. Yes, you can prepay the personal loan availed from Punjab National Bank without incurring any prepayment charges.Part-prepayment is also allowed by the bank.
Q. Do you need any security, collateral or guarantors while applying for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan?
A. No collateral security is required while applying for PNB Personal Loan. However, the applicants need to provide third party guarantee to the bank.
Q. What factors determine the loan limits of personal loan applicants?
A. The loan limits of personal loan applicants depend upon their income and repayment capacity. Please Note: Punjab National Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.