Punjab National Bank offers various schemes to different individuals under the personal loan category. From government employees to doctors to pensioners, everyone can avail Punjab National Bank Personal Loan to meet various personal and professional needs. The loan can be availed for up to Rs. 15 lakh and can be repaid within a desirable tenure.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan - Features and Benefits
- Various schemes: Punjab National Bank offers various schemes on a personal loan depending upon the segment of individuals
- Loan amount: From a minimum amount of Rs. 25,000, Punjab National Bank offers a personal loan up to Rs. 15 lakh
- Easy application: An individual can apply for Punjab National Bank personal loan online
- No hidden charges: The bank offers transparent services to its customers and hence an individual is informed about all the fees and charges at the time of applying for a loan
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan - Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
One year MCLR as on 12.08.2019 is 8.30%
|Loan Type||Interest Rate|
|Personal Loan||Loans above Rs.5 lakh & up to Rs.10 lakh -For other categories i.e., applicants not having salary account with the bank irrespective of check off facility||MCLR + 3.55%|
|Loans up to Rs.5 lakh -For individuals who are availing the loan under check off facility (Including Defense Personnel)||MCLR + 4.55%|
|For others up to Rs.5 lakh||MCLR + 5.55%|
|PNB Doctor’s Delight-Personal Loan to Doctors|
Concession of 1% where prospective borrower (Doctor) maintaining his/her salary account with PNB or maintain his/her Receipt collection account with PNB or have Tangible Collateral Security of the value of 100% of loan amount
|MCLR + 2%|
|Pension Loan||MCLR + 2.80%|
|Loan Type||Processing Fees||Documentation Charges|
|Personal Loan||1.80% of loan amount||Up to Rs. 2 lac- Rs. 270/-|
|Above Rs. 2 lac- Rs. 450/-|
|PNB Doctor’s Delight – Personal Loan to Doctors||0.90% of loan amount + taxes||Rs. 450 + taxes|
|Personal Loan to Pensioners||NIL||Rs. 500/-|
Punjab National Bank - Personal Loan Scheme for Public
This loan is offered for up to Rs. 10 lakh to fulfill all types of personal needs like marriage, medical treatment, home renovation, higher education, etc. The loan can be repaid within 60 months.
Personal Loan Scheme for Public- Quantum of Loan
|Maximum||For all borrowers:||Rs. 4 lakh or 20 times monthly net salary whichever is lower|
|For those Salaried persons having completed service of 3 years in the present organization||Rs. 5 lakh or 20 times monthly net salary whichever is lower|
|For employees drawing salary through PNB bank and completed 3 years of service in the present organization||Max. Rs.10 lakh or 20 times of Net monthly salary for loan up to Rs.5 lakh and 15 times of Net monthly salary for loan above Rs.5 lakh and up to Rs.10 lakh|
Personal Loan Scheme for Public- Eligibility Criteria
- All permanent Defense Personnel including officials of Military Station Headquarters, Central Reserve Police Force, Border Security Force, Indo Tibetan Border Police Central Industrial Security Force, etc. However, loan request of Defense Personnel, who are due for retirement within next 24 months, may not be entertained
- Confirmed/permanent employees of Central/State Govt./PSUs and all reputed companies/Institutions including Schools, Universities, Colleges, autonomous bodies, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, who are either drawing their salary through accounts maintained with our branches or these employers agree for check off facility
- Professionally qualified practicing Doctors viz., MBBS, BDS & above having annual income of Rs.4 lakh and above. Doctors should be taxpayers for the last three years
- Your minimum monthly salary should be:
|For all borrowers||Metro Centres||Rs. 15,000|
|Urban Centres||Rs. 12,500|
|Semi- Urban/ Rural Centres||Rs. 10,000|
|For Salaried persons having completed service of 3 years in the present organization||Rs. 30,000|
|For employees drawing salary through Punjab National bank and completed 3 years of service in the present organization||Metro Centres||Rs. 50,000|
|Urban Centres||Rs. 40,000|
|Semi- Urban/ Rural Centres||Rs. 30,000|
|For teachers and Defence personnel||Rs. 7,500 at all the centres|
Punjab National Bank - Personal Loan Scheme to Doctors
Personal Loan Scheme to Doctors by Punjab National Bank is offered to meet expenses of professional/personal requirement. The loan varies from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 15 lakh and can be repaid maximum by 84 months. The repayment of loan starts from one month after disbursement of the loan.
Personal Loan Scheme to Doctors – Eligibility Criteria
- You should be a professionally qualified practicing/serving Doctors viz., MBBS, BDS and above. Doctors should be taxpayers for the last two years
- Your minimum net annual income/salary should be Rs. 5 lakh or above
- You should have a continued occupancy at current place of residence, for a minimum of 2 years. (Not applicable in Case of Doctors who are Employees of Govt./Institutions etc.)
Punjab National Bank - Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners
Punjab National Bank- Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners
The loan is offered to provide financial assistance to those pensioners who are drawing pension through Punjab National Bank. This Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners helps the pensioners to meet all types of personal needs including medical expenses. The loan can be repaid maximum by 60 months.
Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners- Quantum of Loan
|Maximum||Age up to 70 years||Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lac only) OR 18 times of net monthly Pension (For Defense pensioners, 20 times net monthly pension), whichever is lower|
|Age above 70 years and up to 75 years||Rs 7.50 lakh or 18 times their net monthly Pension (20 times in case of Defense Pensioners), whichever is lower|
|Age above 75 years||Rs. 5 lakh or 12 months of pension amount, whichever is lower|
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan - Documents Required
The documents may vary from person to person in order to avail Punjab National Bank Personal Loan. The documents will differ depending on various personal loan categories.
- Identity proof: Passport, Pan Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
- Address proof: Ration Card, Bank Account Statement, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Sale Deed/Property purchase agreement(for owned properties), Aadhaar Card
- Income proof: Bank Account Statement, Salary Slips
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
You can use Paisabazaar Personal Loan EMI Calculator to know the exact EMI amount that you will be paying over the desired loan amount. Also you won’t have to get into the complex manual calculations and can easily plan your future expenses. All you need to do is to fill the following details:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
Compare Punjab National Bank Personal Loan VS Other Lenders
|Particulars||Punjab National Bank||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||Axis Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 12%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||15.75% to 24%||11.50% to 19.25||Starting from 12.99%|
|Tenure||Upto 84 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto Rs. 15 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh||Upto Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Upto 1.80% of loan amount||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of the loan amount||2% of loan amount plus GST||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
If I am not drawing my pension through Punjab National Bank. Can I apply for Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners?
No, to apply for Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners, you need to draw your pension from Punjab National Bank.
I am a doctor. Which loan is most suitable for me?
Punjab National Bank offers Personal Loan Scheme to Doctors that is an ideal option to opt for.
Is it possible to reapply for Punjab National Bank personal loan if my application gets rejected?
You will have to contact the bank for the same.
How do I apply for Punjab National Bank personal loan offline?
You can visit the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank to apply for a personal loan.
Whom should I contact if I have any query regarding Paisabazaar personal loan?
You can contact the customer care of Paisabazaar at 1800 208 8877.