Shriram City Union Finance offers personal loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals including existing customers of other Shriram Group entities. In the subsequent sections, key details of Shriram City Union Finance personal loan will be discussed including the eligibility criteria, list of required documents and the method to apply for this unsecured loan.
Features of Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan
- Repayment Tenure: You can repay the personal loan over a period varying from 12 months (1 year) to 36 months (3 years).
- Target Group: The personal loan is available to both salaried and self-employed individuals including those who are existing customers of the Shriram Group.
- Foreclosure Option: Personal loan foreclosure is allowed after the lock in period as mentioned in the loan agreement.
- Quick Disbursal: The personal loan offered is quickly disbursed for your short to medium term finance.
- Hassle free Processing: The personal loan is processed without hassle and the application process can be completed online.
Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate
The NBFC offers competitive interest rate on personal loan which depends on applicant’s profile, and hence not fixed. The major factors that affect Shriram City Union Finance personal loan interest rate are your credit score, repayment history, credit utilization ratio, ongoing loan EMIs and net monthly income.
Eligibility Criteria for Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan
Following are the key eligibility criteria to avail a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance:
|Who?||Salaried and self-employed individuals including existing customers of Shriram Group companies.|
|Age||18 to 59 years|
|Repayment History||Clean repayment track record|
|Employment Period (for salaried applicants)||At least 1 year of work experience|
|Longevity of Business/ Profession/ Work (For self-employed applicants only)|
|At least 2 years in current business|
|Residence||Should be living in the same residence for at least 1 year.|
Documents Required for Personal Loan Application
Following is the list of major documents required to avail a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance:
- Valid Identity Proof: This may include your Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License or Voter ID Card.
- Valid Address Proof: This may include your NREGA Card, Gas Bill with the Gas Passbook, Driving License or Passport.
- Proof of Income: This may include your salary slips or salary certificate.
- Bank Account Statement for last 6 months.
- Legal and Other Documents: As stipulated by Shriram City Union Finance Limited.
How to Apply for Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan with Paisabazaar?
You can easily apply for Shriram City Union Finance personal loan via Paisabazaar by following the these steps:
Step 1: Fill out the simple personal loan application form on Paisabazaar.com
Step 2: Provide your employment and work related details to see a list of the personal loan offers you are eligible for.
Step 3: Select the most suitable loan offer basis your requirements and chances of approval or contact Paisabazaar for assistance.
Step 4: Receive instant conditional e-approval for your personal loan after online application submission.
Personal Loan Verification Process
Personal loan verification forms the bridging step between the processes of loan application and loan approval. The following steps constitute the personal loan verification process:
- You submit the duly filled and signed personal loan application form to the lender.
- Lender’s representative contacts you and collects the required documents.
- The lender then verifies the documents.
- The lender approves the loan application upon successful verification.
- You sign the loan agreement and the loan amount is disbursed to your account.
Check Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Application Status
You can check the status of your personal loan application with Shriram City Union Finance using both online and offline methods:
To check the loan application status online, you need to log into your online Shriram City Union Finance account. Once logged in, you can check the key details regarding current status of your personal loan application.
Call on the Shriram City Union Finance toll free number, 1800 103 6369 and mention your loan application number to check the status. Alternatively, you can visit the nearest branch of Shriram City Union Finance and enquire the status of your personal loan application.
Fees and Other Charges
The following table depicts the major charges associated with personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance.
|Cheque bounce charges||3% of the cheque amount or Rs. 1000, whichever is higher.|
|Rs. 1000 per swap.|
|Overdue Interest||36% p.a on the unpaid installments/ dues outstanding from time to time.|
|Loan Cancellation charges (exclusive of other charges)|
|Incidental Expenses/ Collection Charges||Rs. 200 per visit.|
|Postage expenses for issue of notice||Rs. 50 for each notice sent to borrower/ co-borrower.|
*Additional taxes may apply as per government approved rates.
How to Login on Shriram City Union Finance Portal?
Following are the steps to log on to the Shriram City Union Finance online portal:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Shriram City Union Finance and click on “Customer Login” at the upper right corner of the page.
Step 2: Navigate to the Loan Customer section and click on “Click here to Login”.
Step 3: Enter your User ID and Password, if you are an existing customer to login. However, if you are logging in for the first time, then enter your date of birth, mobile number, email ID and captcha code to register for online services of Shriram City Union Finance.
Once logged in, you can check various details of your personal loan or any other Shriram City Union Finance product you have availed.
Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Statement
You can check the personal loan account statement online by logging on to the Shriram City Union Finance online portal. Alternatively, you can visit the nearest branch of the NBFC in-person and request for a physical copy of your personal loan account statement.
EMI Calculation for Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan
|Loan Amount (Rs.) and Interest Rate|
Monthly EMI Payout (Rs.)
|1-year loan tenure||2-year loan tenure||3-year loan tenure|
|5 lakh @ 16% p.a.||45,365||24,481||17,578|
|10 lakh @ 18% p.a.||91,679||49,924||36,152|
|15 lakh @ 17% p.a.||1,36,807||74,163||53,479|
Comparison of Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan v/s Other Lenders
|Shriram City Union Finance||Axis Bank||HDFC Bank||Aditya Birla Capital||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||As per the applicant’s profile.||12-24%||10.75-21.30%||14% onwards||12.99% onwards|
|12 to 36 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Based on selected loan scheme.||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Up to Rs. 40 lakh||Rs. 1 lakh to 50 lakh||Up to Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||As per the loan agreement.||Up to 2% of the loan amount plus GST||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount||Up to 2% of the loan amount||Up to 4.13% of the loan amount (including taxes)|
Shriram City Union Finance Customer Care
- Toll-free Customer Care Number: 1800-103-6369
- Online Method: Visit the and provide your details to submit a feedback or register a complaint. Subsequently, the representative will contact you.
- Chatbot/ Virtual Assistant: Visit the official website of Shriram City Union Finance and click on “Ask Ram” to get answers to your queries.
- Visit the nearest Branch: Use the Shriram City Union Finance branch locator on the official website to find the nearest branch.
Benefits of Applying for a Personal Loan at Paisabazaar
Following are some of the major benefits of using the Paisabazaar platform for availing a personal loan:
- No need to visit the individual websites of various banks and NBFCs to compare loan offers, as Paisabazaar allows you to check personal loan offers from 30+ lenders on a single platform.
- Know the eligible loan amount, and the monthly payout even before applying for the loan, which are calculated on the basis of your details.
- Our platform uses a SmartMatch algorithm that allows you to know the chances of approval for every eligible loan offer.
- Paisabazaar is ISO 27001-2013 certified, thus all your information stays safe and private.
Important Aspects to be Considered While Applying for a Personal Loan
Following is the list of some of the important aspects that you should keep in mind while applying for Shriram City Union Finance personal loan:
- Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the personal loan to avoid loan rejection
- Maintain a good credit score, which is a 3-digit summary of your credit report prepared on the basis of your repayment history.
- Always go for a healthy mix of credit, i.e., seek a balance between the quantum of secured and unsecured loans taken by you.
- Maintain a low credit utilization ratio, preferably lower than 30%.
- Avoid multiple loan applications, as it can portray you as credit hungry and lower the chances of getting the loan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Who can take a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. Both salaried and self employed individuals can avail a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance.
Q2. What are the loan limits for a personal loan taken from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. The loan limits for Shriram City Union Finance are not fixed, and depend on the NBFC’s discretion and the applicant’s profile.
Q3. What is the repayment tenure for Shriram City Union Finance personal loan?
Ans. You can repay the personal loan taken from Shriram City Union Finance in a period varying from 1 year to 3 years.
Q4. What is the interest rate on the personal loan offered by Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. The interest rate on Shriram City Union Finance personal loan is not fixed and provided on a case by case basis by the NBFC. It depends on the applicant’s profile, including the credit score, repayment history and the quantum of pre-existing loans.
Q5. What is the toll free customer care number for Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. The toll free customer care number for Shriram City Union Finance is 1800-103-6369.
Q6. What is the eligible age group to avail a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. Your age should fall in the range of 18 to 59 years to get a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance.
Q7. Does Shriram City Union Finance allow personal loan prepayment?
Ans. Yes, Shriram City Union Finance allows personal loan prepayment after the lock in period, which is specified in the loan agreement.
Q8. How can I calculate the EMIs for my personal loan taken from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. You can use Paisabazaar personal loan EMI calculator to check your loan EMIs.