Please Note: Shriram City Union Finance is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Shriram Finance Personal Loan – Features – Nov 2021
|Interest rate||As per applicant profile|
|Loan Amount||As per applicable loan scheme|
|Loan Tenure||12 months to 36 months|
|Processing Fees||As per loan agreement|
|Eligible Age Group||18-59 years|
In the subsequent sections, key details of Shriram City Union Finance personal loan will be discussed including the eligibility criteria, list of required documents and the method to apply for this unsecured loan.
Features of Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan
- Repayment Tenure: You can repay the personal loan over a period varying from 12 months (1 year) to 36 months (3 years).
- Target Group: The personal loan is available to both salaried and self-employed individuals including those who are existing customers of the Shriram Group.
- Foreclosure Option: Personal loan foreclosure is allowed after the lock in period as mentioned in the loan agreement.
- Quick Disbursal: The personal loan offered is quickly disbursed for your short to medium term finance.
- Hassle free Processing: The personal loan is processed without hassle and the application process can be completed online.
Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate
The NBFC offers competitive interest rate on personal loan which depends on applicant’s profile, and hence not fixed. The major factors that affect Shriram City Union Finance personal loan interest rate are your credit score, repayment history, credit utilization ratio, ongoing loan EMIs and net monthly income.
Get a Personal Loan online for only 10.25% p.a. Apply Now
Following are the key eligibility criteria to avail a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance:
|Who?||Salaried and self-employed individuals including existing customers of Shriram Group companies.|
|Age||18 to 59 years|
|Repayment History||Clean repayment track record|
|Employment Period (for salaried applicants)||At least 1 year of work experience|
|Longevity of Business/ Profession/ Work (For self-employed applicants only)|
|At least 2 years in current business|
|Residence||Should be living in the same residence for at least 1 year.|
Following is the list of documents required to avail personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance:
- Duly filled application form with passport-sized photographs
- Identity Proof: Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License or Voter ID Card
- Address Proof: NREGA Card, Gas Bill with the Gas Passbook, Driving License or Passport
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slips
- Bank Account Statement for last 6 months
- Any other document required by Shriram City Union Finance Ltd.
Get a Personal Loan online for only 10.25% p.a. Apply Now
Fees & Charges
The following table depicts the major charges associated with personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance.
|Cheque bounce charges||3% of the cheque amount or Rs. 1000, whichever is higher.|
|Rs. 1000 per swap.|
|Overdue Interest||36% p.a on the unpaid installments/ dues outstanding from time to time.|
|Loan Cancellation charges (exclusive of other charges)|
|Incidental Expenses/ Collection Charges||Rs. 200 per visit.|
|Postage expenses for issue of notice||Rs. 50 for each notice sent to borrower/ co-borrower.|
*Additional taxes may apply as per government-approved rates.
Comparison of Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan v/s Other Lenders
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (per annum)|
|HDFC Bank||10.25% – 21%|
|SBI||9.60% – 13.85%|
|PNB||7.95% – 14.50%|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% – 19%|
|Axis Bank||10.49% – 24%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.25% onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||11.00% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% – 23%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
Shriram City Union Finance Customer Care
- Toll-free Customer Care Number: 1800-103-6369
- Online Method: Visit the and provide your details to submit feedback or register a complaint. Subsequently, the representative will contact you
- Chatbot/ Virtual Assistant: Visit the official website of Shriram City Union Finance and click on “Ask Ram” to get answers to your queries
- Visit the nearest Branch: Use the Shriram City Union Finance branch locator on the official website to find the nearest branch
Best Personal Loan offers from top banks are just a click away Apply Now
Q. Who can take a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. Both salaried and self employed individuals can avail a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance.
Q. What are the loan limits for a personal loan taken from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. The loan limits for Shriram City Union Finance are not fixed, and depend on the NBFC’s discretion and the applicant’s profile.
Q. What is the repayment tenure for Shriram City Union Finance personal loan?
Ans. You can repay the personal loan taken from Shriram City Union Finance in a period varying from 1 year to 3 years.
Q. What is the interest rate on the personal loan offered by Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. The interest rate on Shriram City Union Finance personal loan is not fixed and provided on a case by case basis by the NBFC. It depends on the applicant’s profile, including the credit score, repayment history and the quantum of pre-existing loans.
Q. What is the toll free customer care number for Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. The toll free customer care number for Shriram City Union Finance is 1800-103-6369.
Q. What is the eligible age group to avail a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. Your age should fall in the range of 18 to 59 years to get a personal loan from Shriram City Union Finance.
Q. Does Shriram City Union Finance allow personal loan prepayment?
Ans. Yes, Shriram City Union Finance allows personal loan prepayment after the lock in period, which is specified in the loan agreement.
Q. How can I calculate the EMIs for my personal loan taken from Shriram City Union Finance?
Ans. You can use Paisabazaar personal loan EMI calculator to check your loan EMIs.