Aditya Birla Personal Loan Highlights
|Interest rate||Min. APR- 13% p.a.
Max. APR- 28% p.a.
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs 50 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 7 years|
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
Note: Rates as of 26th May 2023
Table of Contents
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Type||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
Comparison of Personal Loan Interest Rates of Top Lenders
|HDFC Bank||10.50% onwards||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.75% onwards||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
Also check which bank/NBFC is best for personal loans
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Fees and Charges
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Pre-closure Charges||Rs 1,000 + GST|
|Cheque Return Charges||Rs 500 + GST|
|CIBIL Report Retrieval Charges||Rs 100 + GST|
|Stamp Duty||As per actuals|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||4% of loan amount + GST|
|Default penal charges||3% of pending amount per month|
|Insurance premium||As per actuals|
|CIBIL report retrieval charges||Rs 100 + GST|
|Part Pre-payment Charges||If part pre-payment is equal to 20% of the total amount disbursed- NIL|
|If part pre-payment is greater than 20% of the total amount disbursed- 3% + GST|
|Foreclosure Charges||4% of the principal outstanding + GST|
Also know the processing fee for personal loan
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Personal Loan
- Age: 23-60 years
- The loan applicant should be salaried individual
Aditya Birla may also consider an applicant’s monthly income, credit score and employer’s profile, just like other banks and NBFCs do while setting the personal loan eligibility criteria for their applicants.
Have ‘no’ or ‘low’ credit score? Use Step UP Credit Card Co-branded with SBM Bank India Ltd. to build/improve your credit score.
Get lifetime free Step Up Credit Card and improve/build your credit score Know More
Documents Required for Aditya Birla Personal Loan
- Completely filled application form with photographs of the applicants attached
- KYC documents such as ID proof, Address proof, signature proof, proof of office, qualification proof
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Last 3 months bank statement
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
1. Can I choose between a fixed and floating rate of interest while applying for Aditya Birla Personal Loan?
Ans. Aditya Birla Finance offers personal loans only at fixed rate of interest.
2. Do the applicants need any security or collateral while applying for Aditya Birla Personal Loan?
Ans. Personal loan applicants do not need to submit any security or collateral while applying for personal loan with Aditya Birla Finance.
3. Can the applicants club the income of the co-applicant to enhance the personal loan eligibility?
Ans.Yes, Aditya Birla Finance allows the applicants to club the income of the co-applicant while applying for personal loan.
4. Can self-employed individuals avail personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance?
Ans. Aditya Birla Finance offers personal loan to salaried individuals only.
5. At what minimum credit score can I avail Aditya Birla Personal Loan?
Ans. Aditya Birla Finance has not explicitly stated the cut-off credit score for personal loan applicants. However, the applicants having scores of 750 and above usually have higher chances of availing personal loans at lower interest rates.