CASHe is a smartphone based company which was launched for providing quick, short term personal loans. These personal loans help an individual to deal with various financial situations like a medical emergency, wedding, home renovation, high studies, etc. CASHe enables its users to borrow from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2 lakh for tenure ranging from 15 days to 180 days. If you meet the eligibility criteria and submit all the documents, CASHe ensures to offer you a personal loan in just 8 minutes.
Benefits and features of CASHe Personal Loan
There are certainly many benefits and features if you are thinking of availing the CASHe short term personal loan. Some of the CASHe benefits and features are as follows:
- Fast approval: At CASHe, you get fast approval when you apply for a personal loan. The process is hassle- free as everything from applying to processing to availing the loan takes place online and saves a lot of time.
- No credit score: You do not require a credit score to avail CASHe personal loan. Every individual who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this loan.
- Minimum documentation: If you apply for a loan at CASHe, you stay away from piles of documents as you need to upload minimal documentation to avail a personal loan.
- Instant disbursal: The most important benefit of availing CASHe personal loan is that the loan amount is instantly disbursed to your account so that an individual can deal with the emergency without any additional stress.
- Attractive interest rates: CASHe personal loan comes with attractive interest rates depending on the plan that an individual wants to choose.
- Flexible tenure: CASHe also has flexible repayment option ranging from 15 to 180 days.
Interest Rate of CASHe Personal loan
The interest rates of CASHe personal loan is as follow:
|Days||Rate of interest|
|15 day loan||1.75% for 15 days|
|30 day loan||3.25% for 30 days|
|90 day loan||2.75% for 90 days|
|180 day loan||2.50% for 180 days|
Eligibility Criteria for CASHe Personal Loan
To avail CASHe personal loan, an individual needs to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be a resident of India.
- You should be 23 to 58 years old.
- You should be either a salaried employee of a registered company or you should be self- employed.
- Your minimum net income should be Rs. 15,000.
|Number of days||Loan amount|
|For 15- days loan plan||You can avail upto 30% of your net take home|
|For 30- days loan plan||You can avail upto 40% of your net take home|
|For 90- days loan plan||You can avail upto 100% of your net take home|
|For 180- days loan plan||You can avail upto 200% of your net take home|
Documents Required to Avail CASHe Personal Loan
To avail CASHe personal loan, you need to upload the following documents:
- Photo identity proof(PAN card)
- Latest salary slip
- Aadhar card
- Permanent address proof( any one): Passport, Voter’s identity card, Driving license, utility bills(landline, electricity or gas bill)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the minimum and maximum amount of personal loan offered by CASHe?
Ans. CASHe a minimum personal loan of Rs. 10,000 and a maximum personal loan of Rs. 2 lakh.
Ques. How can you avail CASHe personal loan?
Ans. There are certain steps by which you can avail for personal loan, they are as follows:
- Download CASHe app from Apple App store or Google play store
- Register yourself via Facebook, LinkedIn or Google account.
- Fill the application form and upload necessary documents.
- Now, enter the desired loan amount ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2 lakh as per your eligibility.
- The loan will be disbursed to your account within minutes.
Ques: Is CASHe a bank or an NBFC?
Ans: CASHe is neither a bank nor a NBFC as it is powered by Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd., which is an RBI registered NBFC.
Ques: Is it possible to shift the loan tenure after taking a loan?
Ans: Yes, you can shift the loan tenure from 15 to 30 to 90 to 180 days as soon as you clear all outstanding of your previous loan.
Ques: How do I contact CASHe?
Ans: You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.