The personal loan application is completely paperless at Money View. Right from your eligibility check to loan disbursement, everything is paperless and concludes within hours. While you can repay the loan as per pre-decided amount, you are free to foreclose the loan account after three successful EMI repayments. Such a facility helps you to attend an emergency and then repay the loan to save interest.
Features and Benefits of Money View Personal Loan
Below are the key highlights of Money View personal loan.
- Loan amount: Money view offers the personal loan of any amount from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 lakh anywhere in India. Unlike banks, your physical location does not restrict you to avail loan from a particular branch, if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Quick eligibility process: The eligibility check is very quick. You can enter a few details on the official website or in the app of Money View and you can know your eligibility within minutes. Based on your eligibility amount, you can apply for the personal loan confidently.
- Paperless process: The personal loan offered by money view is completely paperless. Your entire loan application process gets completed on your smartphone only. For example, you can submit the scanned copies of your documents in the app. For identification, you have to hold your PAN card in your hand and announce your name in a short video. You can upload this video in Money View app.
- No or low CIBIL score accepted: Money View uses its own credit model. It gives high chances of loan approval to the persons having no CIBIL score or lower CIBIL score.
Interest rates of Money View Personal Loan
The interest rate for a personal loan from Money View starts from 16% per annum. The exact interest rate is determined by the algorithm of Money View. Typically, credit score, income amount, loan amount, tenor and your overall financial profile decides the interest rate for your application of Money View personal loan.
Eligibility for Money View Personal Loan
The eligibility criterion for availing Money View personal loan is quite simple. Below table give you the eligibility-check for availing Money View personal loan.
|Applicant Criteria||Anyone availing regular income through salary or business.|
|Minimum Monthly Income( If the applicant is an employee)||Rs. 13,500|
|Minimum Monthly Income( If the applicant is a businessman)||Rs.25,000|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||57 Years|
|Income Criteria||Direct Bank Credit. Cash income is not considered for loan eligibility.|
Documents Required for Money View Personal Loan
Money View asks minimum documentation to give you a hassle-free loan experience. The unique point in Money View loan application is that it is completely digital and paperless.
|Mandatory Document||PAN Card or AADHAR Card|
|Current Address Proof||Passport, Ration Card, Election Card, Driving License, ( Any one document )|
If the address mentioned in the AADHAR card is your current address, the above documents are not required.
|Income Proof( For Employees )||Bank statement of last three months showing salary credits|
|Income Proof (For Businessmen or self-employed)||Last two years’ income-tax return|
Additional Charges of Money View Personal Loan
Fees and Charges for Money View Personal Loan are as per below table.
|Type of Charges or Fees||Amount or Percentage of Charges|
|Processing Fees||Dynamically calculated as per Money View Algorithms.|
You don’t have to pay processing fees separately. It gets deducted from your loan account and balance amount is credited to your account.
|Late Payment Fees||Rs. 500 cheque bounce charges + Rs.10 per day|
|Prepayment Charges||As per Prevailing policy of Money View|
|Foreclosure Charges||Foreclosure not allowed before three EMI payments. After three successful EMI payments, there is no foreclosure charge.|
Customer Care of Money View Personal Loan
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. I am a self-employed person and my income varies every month. Can I get the personal loan from Money View?
Ans: Money view gives a personal loan to the businessmen with a minimum monthly income of Rs. 25000. Your income may fluctuate above this amount. As far as you satisfy the above criteria, you can submit your application along with your IT return and bank statement.
Ques. What are the possible reasons for rejection of Money View Personal Loan?
Ans: Money view grants the loan based on your documents submitted. Below are the most possible reasons for rejection of your Money View personal loan:
- CIBIL Score less than 650
- Salary credit less than Rs. 13,500 per month
- Business income less than Rs.25,000 per month
- Incorrect / Invalid / Insufficient documents
- Very high existing EMI as a percentage of total income
- Disqualification as per Money View algorithm
Ques. I earn a salary in cash from my employer. Can I get Money View Loan?
Ans: Money View grants personal loan only if salary credit is through direct bank transfer. For cash salary, a personal loan from Money View is not granted.
Ques: Can I get a second personal loan from Money View?
Ans: You can get a second personal loan from Money View only after you repay your first personal loan in full. You cannot get the next loan until there is an outstanding amount in your existing loan account.
Qns. What happens if there is not enough fund in my account during Auto-Debit of Money View personal loan EMI?
Ans: Money View grants you three days’ grace period if you miss your EMI payment for any reason. Within the grace period, you can pay the EMI through electronic transfer facility available in Money View app. After the expiry of the grace period, the penalty is chargeable.
Ques. Can I foreclose my Money View personal loan?
Ans: After three successful payments of your Money View EMI, you are allowed to foreclose your personal loan account without any fees. You can get in touch with Money View executive to know your exact amount to foreclose your loan account.