UCO Bank offers personal loans to self-employed individuals, salaried professionals and pensioners. UCO Bank personal loans are provided in three variants, namely, UCO Cash, UCO Shopper Loan Scheme and UCO Pensioner Scheme. These loans are offered up to Rs. 10 lakh and can be availed to get married, purchase an expensive gadget, pay medical bills, travel, etc.
UCO Bank Personal Loan - Features and Benefits
- Loan amount: Offering a loan amount of up to Rs. 10 lakh, UCO Bank ensures that all your personal needs are fulfilled in any phase of life
- Flexible tenure: You can repay the UCO Bank personal loan maximum by 60 months and can choose the appropriate tenure as per your repayment ability
- Loan schemes: UCO Bank offers various personal loan schemes for different borrowers to meet their specific needs
- Easy to apply: UCO Bank personal loan can be applied online with minimum documentation and no hassle
UCO Bank Personal Loan - Interest Rate and Fees
|Interest Rate||Starts from 11.70%|
|Processing Fee||Upto 1% of the loan amount (not applicable on UCO Pensioner personal loan)|
UCO Bank Cash Personal Loan
UCO Cash personal loan of upto Rs. 10 lakh is offered to provide financial assistance for any purpose including a wedding, medical emergency, higher education, vacation, etc. The loan can be repaid by maximum 60 months. In case of natural or accidental death of the borrower, UCO Rin Jeevan Suraksha will cover the outstanding loan.
UCO Bank Cash Personal Loan – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a confirmed employee in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Reputed Public / Private Ltd. Co. /College / Universities / Public Sector
- You should be having minimum 2 years of service in the same organization
- You must either have a salary account with a UCO Bank or your employer will have to provide an undertaking that monthly loan installment will be recovered and directly paid to bank
- Your net take home pay should not be less than 40% of gross salary after deduction of PF and other statutory deductions
- Your additional income like rent, interest, etc. may be taken into consideration after verifying the necessary documents
UCO Bank Pensioner Personal Loan
UCO Bank offers short term personal loan to those pensioners who receive pension through its branches. Widows and war widows who are drawing pension through UCO Bank are also eligible for this loan if there is a co- borrower. UCO Bank Pensioner personal loan has to be repaid maximum by 48 months.
UCO Bank Pensioner Personal Loan – Quantum of Loan
|For Pensioners having provision of family pension & Spouse is alive||12 times of monthly pension subject to:|
· Maximum Rs. 10 lakh for age up to 70 years
· Maximum Rs. 5 lakh for age above 70 years to 74 years
|For other categories of customers including:|
· Family pensioners i.e. spouse receiving pension after death of the pensioner
· Pensioners without family pension provision
· Pensioners where spouse of predeceased
|10 times of monthly pension subject to maximum of Rs. 3 lakh|
UCO Bank Pensioner Personal Loan – Eligibility Criteria
- You should be drawing your pension through UCO Bank
- Your maximum age should be 72 years at the time of paying the last EMI
- If you are a pensioner having provision of family pension or your spouse is alive, your age for applying a loan should not exceed 74 years and loan has to be repaid maximum by the age of 75 years
UCO Bank Shopper Loan Scheme
UCO Bank Shopper Loan Scheme of up to Rs. 2 lakh is offered to an individual for the purchase of consumer durables like refrigerator, television, air conditioner, computer or any other electronics gadget.
UCO Bank Shopper Loan Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- You should be an existing customer of UCO Bank for minimum 6 months
- You should either be a permanent employee of Govt./SemiGovt./PSU/Universities or reputed private concerns or a self/employed/businessman/professional
- Your minimum income should be
|Salaried individuals||At metro centres:|
|At other centres:|
|The minimum take home income should be of 40% p.m. after all deductions and EMI of the proposed loan or Rs.10000/-whichever is higher|
|Non-salaried individuals9ol||Minimum income should be Rs. 4 lakh at all centres according to the latest IT Return|
|Minimum 40% surplus after considering EMI of proposed loan and Income Tax and any other obligations or Rs.10,000/- whichever is higher|
- If you are a salaried individual, you should be at least 21 years old and your maximum age should be 60 years
- If you are a non- salaried borrower, you should be at least 21 years and your maximum age should be 65 years
UCO Bank Personal Loan - Documents Required
UCO Bank offers various types of personal loans and the documents required may vary for different loans. The basic documents required for each type of personal loan are as follows:
- Identity proof: Passport, Pan Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
- Address proof: Ration Card, Bank Account Statement, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Sale Deed/Property purchase agreement(for owned properties), Aadhaar Card
- Income proof: Bank Account Statement, Salary Slips
UCO Bank Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
It is advisable to use Paisabazaar’s personal loan EMI calculator before applying for UCO Bank personal loan. The EMI calculator is an online tool that helps you to know the EMI that you would be paying after opting for the loan and also helps you to manage the future expenses accordingly. This is how you should use the EMI calculator:
- Go to the Personal Loan EMI calculator
- Use the sliders or input the key data such as the loan principal amount, the applicable interest rate and the required loan tenure.
- Get instant results
Compare UCO Bank Personal Loan VS Other Lenders
|Particulars||UCO Bank||Axis Bank||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 11.70%||11.49% to 17.49%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||11.50% to 19.25%||Starting from 12.99%|
|Tenure||Upto 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto Rs. 10 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh||Upto Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Upto 1% of loan amount||Upto 2% of loan amount plus GST||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount plus GST||Upto 3% of the loan amount plus GST||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
What is UCO Rin Jeevan Suraksha?
UCO Rin Jeevan Suraksha covers the outstanding loan in case of natural or accidental death if the borrower.
What is the processing fee if I opt for UCO Bank Pensioner Loan?
There is no processing fee for this loan.
What is the repayment period of UCO Bank Pensioner Loan?
The repayment period of UCO Bank Pensioner Loan goes upto 48 months.
If I am an existing customer of UCO Bank from past 2 months, is it possible for me to apply for UCO Shopper Loan Scheme?
No, you can only apply for UCO Shopper Loan Scheme if you are an existing customer of UCO Bank from past 6 months.
Would there be any pre-payment charges if I decide to prepay UCO Bank personal loan?
No, there are no pre-payment charges.