Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Highlights
|Interest Rate||10.99% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs 40 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 6 years|
|Processing Fees||Up to 3% of loan amount|
|Minimum Monthly Income||
Note: Rates as of 28th November 2023
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Kotak Bank Personal Loan interest rates start from 10.99% p.a. onwards. While the bank has not disclosed the differential interest rates for its personal loan applicants based on credit-score, occupation, income or other parameters, lenders usually consider monthly income, job profile, employer’s profile, credit score, etc. of their loan applicants for setting their personal loan interest rates.
Comparison of Personal Loan Interest Rates offered by Top Lenders
|Axis Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|HDFC Bank||10.50% onwards||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.65% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Federal Bank||11.49% onwards||Apply Now|
|DMI Finance||12.00% - 40.00%||Apply Now|
|L&T Finance||12.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Kreditbee||12.25% - 30.00%||Apply Now|
|MoneyTap||13.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Piramal Finance||12.99% onwards||Apply Now|
|Aditya Birla||13.00% onwards||Apply Now|
|Moneyview||15.96% onwards||Apply Now|
|Cashe||27.00% onwards||Apply Now|
Kotak Personal Loan Processing Fees and Charges
|Processing Charges||Up to 3% of loan amount|
|Stamping Charges||As per respective State’s Stamp Act|
|Overdue Interest||3% per month|
|Credit Appraisal Charges||Up to 5% of loan amount, up to Rs 7,500 + GST|
|Credit Administration Charges||Up to 5% of loan amount, up to Rs 7,500 + GST|
|Collection Charges||30% + GST of cheque /instrument dishonor charges + overdue interest|
|Dishonor Charges per instance||Rs 750 + GST|
|Foreclosure Charges||0-12 months: Lock-in period 1- 3 years: 4% + GST 3 years onwards: 2% + GST|
|Part Pre-payment Charges||Rs 500 + GST per instance|
|Duplicate Issue of NOC||NIL|
|Copy of CIBIL||Rs 50 + GST|
|Copy of records pertaining to his transactions||Rs 200 + GST|
Compare the personal loan processing fees charged by top lenders
Types of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loans
Kotak Bank Personal Loan for Marriage
- Purpose: Consumers can avail Kotak Marriage Loan to meet their financial requirements for wedding related expenses.
- Loan Amount:Rs 50,000- 40 lakh
- Tenure: 1 to 5 years
Kotak Bank Personal Loan for Travel
- Purpose: Applicants can avail Personal loan for Travel from Kotak Mahindra Bank to meet various holiday/travel related expenditures including airfares, tours, accommodation and travel accessories.
- Loan Amount: Rs 50,000- 40 lakh
- Tenure: 1 to 5 years
Kotak Bank Medical Loan
- Purpose: Kotak Mahindra Bank offers Medical loan to its prospective borrowers to meet unexpected medical emergencies or treatment
- Loan Amount: Rs 50,000- 40 lakh
Know more about the various types of personal loan schemes and their features
Eligibility for Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan
- Applicants employed with an MNC, a private limited company or a public limited company are eligible for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years at the time of loan application and 60 years at the time of loan maturity
- The minimum monthly income requirement for availing Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan for corporate borrowers is Rs 25,000, for non-corporate salary borrowers is Rs 30,000 and for employees of Kotak Mahindra Bank is Rs 20,000
- Individual applying for Kotak Personal Loan should at least be a graduate
- The prospective personal loan borrower should have a work experience of at least 1 year
Additionally, Kotak Bank may also consider the credit score of its personal loan applicants, just like other lenders do while evaluating the personal loan eligibility of their applicants
Documentation Required for Kotak Personal Loan
- ID proofs like passport, Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID, PAN card
- Residential proofs like passport, utility bill, leave and license agreement
- Bank statement for past 3 months
- 2-3 passport size photographs
- Salary slip for last 3 months
Know more about Kotak Bank Personal Loan Documents
Why Apply for Personal Loans at Paisabazaar?
- Offers from Top Lenders: 30+ partner Banks/NBFCs/Fintechs provide the best available loan at one place.
- Compare & Choose: You can check and compare loan offers from top banks, NBFCs and fintechs, and choose the best option with a click of a few buttons.
- Personalized solutions & certainty of approval: On Paisabazaar, personal loan offers are ranked according to your credit score and other eligibility factors. This helps in choosing the best offer for which certainty of loan approval is the highest.
- Pre-Approved Loans: You get pre-approved personal loan offers based on your credit health from time to time. These options come with low processing fees, low interest rates and almost no documentation.
- Unbiased advice: In case of queries or need for assistance, Paisabazaar’s team of experts can be of great help in coordinating with lender Banks/NBFCs and help in getting the most-suited personal loan.
- Complete Digital Process: As a digital-only organization, Paisabazaar.com provides a completely digital experience. It helps you to avail personal loans from the comfort of your homes with almost no paperwork and a completely digital experience.
- Document Pickup: In case physical documentation is required, Paisabazaar representatives pick documents from your location on a mutually agreed date and time after you apply for the loan. You are not required to physically visit the lender to submit your documents as Paisabazaar will do the needful for you – At no extra cost.
- End-to-end Assistance: Right from looking out for a loan option to getting the sanctioned loan amount in your bank account, Team Paisabazaar remains with you and works in the background with the lenders, to give you a wonderful experience.
Q. How long does it take for the disbursal of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan?
A. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers personal loan approval and disbursal within 48 hours of submitting the loan application and required documents. However, the bank also sanctions instant personal loans in just 3 seconds with minimal documentation.
Q. What factors affect the interest rates of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan applicants?
A. The interest rates for the applicants of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan would depend upon their age, credit score, minimum monthly income, job profile, repayment history, etc.
Q. Are there any restrictions on foreclosing the personal loan account at Kotak Mahindra Bank?
A. The personal loan account can be foreclosed after 12 months of loan disbursal subject to prepayment charges of 4%. Ensure to know about the pros and cons of personal loan prepayment before prepaying your personal loan.
Q. What is the minimum credit score required to avail personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank?
A. The applicants should have a credit score of 700 and above to avail personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Q. Can my credit score influence the personal loan interest rate?
A. Yes, your credit score can influence your personal loan interest rate. As a higher credit score indicates higher creditworthiness and lower credit risk for the lender, lenders usually set lower interest rates for loan applicants having higher credit score.