Reward points are considered to be one of the most attractive benefits offered by credit cards . Whenever, one uses a credit card, a few reward points are credited in his/her account. Once the customer has reached a certain reward point threshold, for example, 2,000 points, he/she can redeem the same as gift vouchers, merchandise or cash credit. Below mentioned is the list of best credit cards that offer amazing reward points:
|SBI Card Prime||Rs. 2,999||Earn 20 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments|
|Citibank Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 1000||1 Reward Point per Rs. 125|
|Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 250||5 Reward Point for every Rs.150 spent on dining, fuel and 1 Reward point on other categories|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2500||4 Reward Point for every Rs. 150|
|HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card||Rs. 2500||4 Reward Points for Rs. 150; 10X reward points on Partner Brands and 2X rewards on weekend dining|
SBI Card Prime is best suited for cardholders who love to travel, earn reward points, premium airport lounge access and much more.
- Welcome gift worth Rs.3,000 from big brands like Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons etc.
- Earn 20 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments
- Earn 15 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on BigBasket
- Earn 10 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on dining, groceries and movies
- The renewal fee gets waived off on spending Rs.3 lakh annually
- Avail complimentary Trident Privilege Membership
- Complimentary Club Vistara Membership and airport lounge access
- Earn 9 club vistara points on every Rs.100 spent on booking Vistara flights
Citibank Rewards Credit Card is designed to provide best-in-class benefits to shopaholics. The card offers lots of deals and discounts across multiple categories to its users. Additionally, the reward points earned do not expire at any point of time. Cardholders can easily use the reward points and redeem them in exchange for vacation trips, air miles, cash back rewards and online merchandise purchase.
- 2,500 bonus rewards points as welcome gift
- 1 reward point for every Rs.125 spent
- 10X more reward points at apparel and departmental stores
- 4 additional reward points* per Rs.125 spent on Amazon, Flipkart & Myntra (Validity: 15th Feb’21 to 15th
- Customers can also adjust their reward points against the statement balance
- 300 bonus points on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in a month
- One can avail 20% discount whenever he/she dines at partner restaurants across India
- Customers can send flowers, arrange parties, make dining and movie ticket reservations, travel assistance with Citibank concierge services