Reward points are considered to be one of the most attractive benefits offered by credit cards . Whenever, one uses a credit card, a few reward points are credited in his/her account. Once the customer has reached a certain reward point threshold, for example, 2,000 points, he/she can redeem the same as gift vouchers, merchandise or cash credit. Below mentioned is the list of best credit cards that offer amazing reward points:
|HDFC Moneyback Credit Card||Rs. 500||2 Reward Points per Rs. 150|
|ICICI Rubyx Credit Card||Rs. 3000||2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 domestically and 4 Reward Points per Rs.100 internationally|
|Citibank Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 1000||1 Reward Point per Rs. 125|
|SBI SimplySave Credit Card||Rs. 499||1 Reward Point per Rs. 100|
|American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card||Nil||1 Membership Reward Point for every Rs. 50 spent on the card except for fuel, utilities, insurance and cash advances|
|YES Prosperity Rewards Plus||Rs.750||3 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent on groceries and supermarkets along with 2 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent on other categories|
|HSBC SmartValue Credit Card||Rs.499||Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent and 3x accelerated reward points on online, dining and telecom categories|
|Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card||Rs.250||1 Reward Point for every Rs.150 spent and 5 Reward Points on every Rs.150 spent on hotel, dining and fuel|
|SBI Card Prime||Rs.2,999||Earn 20 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments|
Rewards points earned on purchases made via HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card can be effortlessly redeemed for an impressive range of gifts or air miles. An imperative aspect to note is that only retail purchases qualify for reward points. Fuel transactions, cash advance, fees and other charges do not earn reward points. Also, transactions less than Rs. 150 do not accrue any reward points.
- Customer can earn 2 reward points for spending every Rs. 150
- Customer can earn 2X reward points on online spends
- Customer can earn 100 reward points which is equal to Rs. 20 cashback
- Reward points redeemed by the customer are valid for 2 years from the date they are earned
- It has zero lost card liability
- This card ensures transaction security with its EMV chip technology
- First year waived-off/reversed if the customer spends a minimum of Rs. 10,000 within 90 days starting from the card set-up date
ICICI Rubyx Credit Card enables the customer to earn reward points based on his/her lifestyle, so that he/she can redeem them against things that she/he actually uses. This card is truly a privilege as it is only provided to select customers that are chosen by ICICI Bank.
- 2 reward points for every Rs.100 spent domestically and 4 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent internationally
- 3,000 points on transactions worth Rs. 3,00,000. For every Rs. 1,00,000, one gets Rs. 1,500 reward points
- One can avail 2 free complimentary golfing lessons for every calendar month for every spend Rs.50,000 or above every month
- One can avail surcharge waiver of 2.5% when the card is used for refuelling at any fuel outlet in India
- One can use premium concierge services of i-Assist for making travel bookings, hotel reservations, movie and restaurant bookings, etc.
- Customers can avail discounts of up to 15% at partner restaurants featured in the culinary treats program
Citibank Rewards Credit Card is designed to provide best-in-class benefits to shopaholics. The card offers lots of deals and discounts across multiple categories to its users. Additionally, the reward points earned do not expire at any point of time. Cardholders can easily use the reward points and redeem them in exchange for vacation trips, air miles, cash back rewards and online merchandise purchase.
- 2,500 bonus rewards points as welcome gift
- 1 reward point for every Rs.125 spent
- 10X more reward points at apparel and departmental stores
- Customers can also adjust their reward points against the statement balance
- 300 bonus points on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in a month
- One can avail 20% discount whenever he/she dines at partner restaurants across India
- Customers can send flowers, arrange parties, make dining and movie ticket reservations, travel assistance with Citibank concierge services