Features and Benefits
Welcome Offer: Card holder gets a welcome bonus in the form of gift vouchers from EazyDiner, Montblanc, Luxe Gift Card, The Postcard Hotel, and more.
- Vouchers from best e-merchants like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Big Bazaar, Zee5, Zomato Gold, Biba online, Ola, Uber
- Fashion vouchers from Bata, Vero Moda, Ajio, Aldo, William Penn, Titan, and more
Reward Points: Card holder gets 1.5 reward points for every spending of Rs. 150 which is made using the card. This can be redeemed at various merchants across India including airline and hotel partners.
Golf Privileges: Complimentary golf session once a quarter at any of the select prestigious clubs. One can enjoy special golf coaching classes as well as play games organised specially for the card holders at no extra cost. This facility is applicable in leading cities like Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai and others.
Platinum Auto Assist: With this credit card, the user is automatically enrolled in the Platinum Auto Assist program that provides various forms of road side assistance such as those of flat tyre, mechanical or electric faults. This is a complimentary benefit and has no extra charges associated with it.
- Cardholder gets one movie ticket free with every 1 movie ticket booked across bookmyshow.com (all over India) and Sathyam cinemas. On BookMyShow, the offer is capped at 2 free movie tickets per month or a discount of Rs. 200 per ticket, whichever is lower. While at Sathyam Cinemas, the cap is 4 tickets per month.
- Get 20% discount upto Rs 200 on non-movie bookings with your IndusInd Bank Credit Card
Dining Discounts: Enjoy dining discounts and complimentary dishes with food vouchers at partner restaurants across major Indian cities as per the IndusInd Bank Bon Vivant program.
Priority Pass program: Avail priority pass membership worth USD 99×2. Annual benefit of USD 198 (approx INR 9900 per annum)
Travel Plus: Enrolment fee of Rs. 5,000 per annum
- Maximum of 8 lounge visits per year of value USD 27
Travel Insurance Cover:
- Lost baggage: sum assured up to INR 1,00,000
- Delayed baggage: sum assured up to INR 25,000
- Loss of passport: sum assured up to INR 50,000
- Lost ticket: sum assured up to INR 25,000
- Missed connection: sum assured up to INR 25,000
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India.
Accident Cover: A complimentary accident cover for Rs.25 lakh is provided to you, the holder of the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card.
Fee and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 3,000|
|Interest on Revolving Credit||3.83% per month (46% Annual)|
|Late Payment Charges|
Eligibility and Documentation
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants||Rs. 30,000 per month|
|Minimum Income for Self-employed Applicants||Rs. 30,000 per month|
|Serviceable Cities||Click here for the list of eligible cities|
Along with your application form, you should also submit valid proof of identity, address and income. Documents Required for IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
You can apply for IndusInd Platinum Credit Card through Paisabazaar by following the steps given below:
- Click here to start the application process
- Enter details like mobile number, monthly income, occupation, pin code, etc.
- Select IndusInd Bank from the bank list and select Platinum Credit Card from the list
- Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ and enter more details as asked
- If qualified, complete the form by giving personal details, address, employment details, etc.
- Enter the OTP and proceed
After this, an executive from Paisabazaar or IndusInd Bank will call you to take the process further.
What are the joining and annual fees on this credit card?
The joining fee is Rs.300 and the annual fee is Nil.
What is the process of applying for this credit card?
To apply for this credit card, you can go to the bank’s website or contact the bank’s associate and they will get in touch with you shortly.
What is the procedure to check my credit card application status?
To check your credit card application, you can go to the bank’s website or use the phone banking facility.
Looking for a premium credit card? Get LIFETIME FREE IndusInd Legend Credit Card now.
*Offer valid till 30th June 2021