Bank of Baroda offers a range of credit cards which cater to the needs of every individual. The cards are loaded with special benefits and the card holders are also rewarded with privileges and promised savings on every usage. The credit card application process is also simple and easy. Let us look at the various cards on offer in complete detail.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
This credit card from Bank of Baroda is tailor made for frequent travellers as it offers extra reward benefits on travel spends along with some additional benefits. It attracts an annual fee of Rs 1,000 which is reversed if you reach a total spending of Rs 1,20,000 in the preceding year. Here are a few reasons why this card makes a great addition to your wallet-
- Get 2,000 bonus reward points on card activation.
- Get 4 complimentary airport lounge access per year.
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent across all categories.
- Redeem your reward points against exciting gift vouchers and more. (1 Reward Point = Re 0.25)
- Accelerate your rewards 10 times when you use the card for Online Travel Aggregators, Dining, and International spend with a maximum of 2000 points.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations in India on fuel transactions of Rs.500 to Rs.4,000. Maximum waiver of Rs 250 per statement cycle.
- Spend Rs 1,20,000 and get the annual fee waived off in the subsequent year.
- Spend Rs 10,000 within 60 days of card activation and get the joining fee reversed.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card allows you to earn while you spend with its exciting rewards program. Best suited for those who shop online, this credit card attracts an annual fee of Rs 750 only which is reversed on reaching certain spending limits. Let us learn about this card in some detail-
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent across all categories.
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs 100 when you use the card to make payment towards dining and online shopping with a maximum cap of 1,000 points.
- Make 5 transactions worth Rs 1,000 each in a month and get 1,000 bonus membership reward points.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions of Rs 500 to Rs 4,000 on all petrol pumps. Max waiver of 250 per statement cycle.
- Get the joining fee of Rs 750 reversed if you spend Rs 7,500 within the first 60 days of card issuance.
- Reach annual spends of Rs 70,000 and get the annual fee waived in the subsequent year.
- Redeem the accumulated reward points for gift vouchers and more. (1 Reward Point = Re 0.25).
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
This Bank of Baroda Credit Card is perfect for making your regular purchases at departmental stores as it lets you earn extra reward points. An annual fee of Rs 500 has to be paid by the cardholder every year which is reversed on making annual spends of Rs 35,000 or more. Given below are a few features and benefits of Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card-
- Get welcome benefit of 500 reward points on card activation.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent on your card.
- Earn 5 times more Reward Points on Movies, Groceries and Departmental stores with a maximum cap of 1,000 Reward Points per month.
- Pay your outstanding bill in full and get 0.5% cash back in your statement.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions of Rs.500 to Rs 4,000 on all petrol pumps. Max waiver of 250 per statement cycle.
- Get your joining fee reversed on spending INR 6,000 in first 60 days.
- Spend Rs 35,000 or more and get the annual fee waived off in the subsequent year.
- Redeem your reward points against a host of gift vouchers. (1 Reward Point = Re 0.25)
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Credit Card
It is very easy to apply for Bank of Baroda Credit Cards. You can apply for these cards offline or you can also visit Paisabazaar.com, compare different cards and apply for the one that best matches your needs in the best way.
For offline application, you can directly visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch along with the required documents and apply directly. Alternatively, you can visit the official website of BOB Cards and download the application form. Here are a few things that you need to keep in mind while filling the form-
- Read the eligibility criteria for the card for which you are applying.
- Know about all necessary documents that need to be enclosed.
- Don’t forget to put your signature on placed specified
- Completely fill up the form, especially the mandatory fields.
After filling the form and enclosing all necessary documents, you can either visit the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda and submit the form or you can also post it at the below mentioned address-
BOB Financial Solutions Limited
2nd Floor, “Baroda House”, Behind Dewan Shopping Center,
S. V. Road, Jogeshwari West,
The bank will then assess your credit profile and eligibility and the card will be dispatched to you within a week.
Apply on Paisabazaar.com
For online application, you can visit the official website of Paisabazaar.com. Here you can find different credit cards from Bank of Baroda. You can compare it with other BOB Cards as well as with other bank credit cards to choose the perfect one for your needs.
Applicants just need to check their eligibility by filling in the details and then apply directly. Once the application is approved by the bank, an executive will drop by to collect relevant documents after which the application will be processed further.
Documents Required for Bank of Baroda Credit Card Application
Applicants need to submit proof of identity, proof of address and income proof at the time of credit card application. The following documents are accepted for the same-
|Proof of Identity||Proof of Address||Proof of Income|
|PAN Card||Aadhaar Card||Latest one or 2 salary slip
(not more than 3 months old)
|Aadhaar card||Driver’s License||Latest Form 16|
|Driver’s License||Passport||Last 3 months’ bank statement|
|Passport||Utility Bill not more than 3 month’s old|
|Voter’s ID||Ration Card|
|Overseas Citizen of India Card||Property Registration Document|
|Person of Indian Origin Card||Person of Indian Origin Card|
|Job card issued by NREGA||Job card issued by NREGA|
|Letters issued by the UIDAI||Bank Account Statement|
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment
There are various ways in which a customer can pay the outstanding bill of his Bank of Baroda Credit Card.
Cash- Users can directly visit the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda and make direct cash payment at the counter. In the deposit slip, you must mention your 16 digit credit card number correctly. Take the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Cheque- BOBCard users can also write a cheque for making the payment towards their outstanding credit card bills. On the cheque, you must mention the 16 digit card number. On the back side of the cheque you must write the following-
- BOBCARDS A/C NO. 03910200000508
- Credit Card Number
- Cardholder’s Name
- Contact Number
NEFT- You can also make direct NEFT payment towards your BOBCard bills. The payment should be drawn in favour of Bank of Baroda Colaba branch with IFSC- BARB0COLABA.
Billdesk- Payment can also be made easily via Bill Desk. Every cardholder has been allotted an online ID which is to be used for making payment.
Online Payment- If you have a savings or current account with Bank of Baroda, you can pay your credit card bills directly using internet banking or Insta Pay service.
Auto Debit- You can also set standing instructions on your bank account and the bill payment will be made through auto debit directly.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care
Bank of Baroda credit card holders can contact the BOB Card customer care for any unresolved query via call, email and SMS. Here are the details:
BOB Card customer care toll free number: 1800 223 224 (Customer care executives are not available on public holidays, 2nd and 4th Saturdays).
BOB Card customer care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOB Card customer care mailing address:
Bob Cards Limited
2nd Floor, Baroda House,
Behind Dewan Shopping Center,
S. V. Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai – 400102
Contact – 91 22 42068502