Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card is one of the most sought after offerings of the Bank. The credit card comes with a host of benefits and features that brings ease in the user’s everyday life. Continue reading to find out more about Easy Credit Card
Features and Benefits of Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
The features and benefits that come with Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card are:
- Customers can earn 1 Reward Point per ₹ 100 spent.
- 5 Reward Points are offered per ₹ 100 spent on Grocery, Departmental stores, Movies spends.
- Credit card users get 0.5% cash back on their credit card bill payment.
- Customers do not have to pay fuel surcharge for transactions between ₹ 400 & ₹ 5,000.
- If customers spend ₹ 35,000 in a year or ₹ 6,000 in 60 days then they do not have to pay ₹ 500 annual fees.
- Customers can redeem their reward points as cash back or choose from other exciting options.
- Convert purchases greater than ₹ 2,500 on your card into easy EMIs of 6/12 months.
- Users can get three additional lifetime free add-on credit cards for immediate family members who are above the age of 18.
- Users can get up to 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of any purchase.
Fee and Charges of Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
The fees and charges associated with Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card are:
|Type of Fees or Charge||Amount|
|First Year Fee||₹ 500|
|Annual Fee||₹ 500|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||Domestic – 2.5% / ₹ 300*
International – 3.00% / ₹ 300*
|Service Charges||3.25% p.m. or 39% annually|
|Duplicate Bill||₹ 25|
|Cheque Return Charges||₹ 300 or 2% of cheque amount*|
|Exceeding credit limit charges||1% of the amount over the sanctioned limit per month|
|Card Replacement Charges||₹ 100|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Charges||₹ 250|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction amount|
|Unblocking Charge||₹ 300|
Late Payment Charges
|Amount less than ₹ 200 – Nil
Amount between ₹ 200 and ₹ 500 – ₹ 100
Amount between ₹ 501 and ₹ 1000 – ₹ 400
Amount between ₹ 1001 and ₹ 10,000 – ₹ 500
Amount Greater than ₹ 10,000 – ₹ 750
*Whichever is higher
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The general eligibility criteria that the applicant must meet are:
- The individual must have a gross annual income of ₹ 3.00 lakh or above.
- The individual must be an Indian citizen.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
Customers seeking Bank of Baroda Easy credit card can apply for the credit card through Paisabazaar.com. Follow the steps laid below:
- Go to the credit card section at Paisabazaar.com.
- Fill out the preliminary form asking you about some basic details then click on View Offers.
- Find Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card in the list, you may apply a filter to speed up the search.
- Click on Check Eligibility against this credit card, you will now be required to fill a detailed form.
You will get a call from a Bank of Baroda representative to set a time and date for document collection and verification. Then the Bank will check your credit profile if it meets their standards then they will dispatch the credit card to your address.
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card – FAQs
- What is MasterCard or Visa Card?
MasterCard and Visa are both international payment systems who allow member banks to issue cards with their brand name. The two payment systems provide settlement service for card payments to their franchises around the world.
- Can I get a BOB card even if I am not a taxpayer?
Yes, you can get a BOB card even if you fall in a tax bracket that does not have to pay taxes as long as you meet the eligibility criteria.
- What is credit limit?
Credit Limit is the maximum amount you can borrow or spend using your credit card. The credit limit is dynamic and can be increased or decreased based on customers previous year’s bill payments and other criteria.
- Does the Add-on card have separate credit limit?
No, the credit limit of the Add-on credit card is the same as that of primary card.
- What is PIN?
PIN stands for Personal Identification Number that is used to authenticate cash withdrawals and sometimes online transactions. PIN should not be shared with anyone or written down by the user.