Union Bank of India offers an international credit card which provides a hassle free and safe transaction experience to its customers around the world. The customer can shop at various shops and outlets as well as websites according to his convenience both in India and abroad using this credit card. This card can also be used for withdrawing cash at the ATM centers in the form of a cash advance against credit card.
The features of this Union bank Visa International card are:-
- Union bank offers photo signature Visa card in three variants: - a) Classic b) Silver and c) Gold. All these three cards are issued for domestic as well as international use.
- The bank issues non-photo Visa card in only one variant which is EMV Platinum which can be used internationally.
- The Union bank does not charge any joining/annual fees or renewal fees for the credit card.
- Attractive spending limit is given to the customer. The customer can spend up to the limit not exceeding 20% of his gross salary.
- The bank charges lower interest rates for the credit card. And the interest-free credit period given for the card is 50 days.
- The card has various flexible payment options available.
- The customer can make the card payments through internet banking account.
- The fuel surcharge of 2.5% is refundable to the cardholders.
- The transactions done through the credit cards are fully secured through SMS alerts sent by the bank and all the online transactions require the VBV (verified by Visa) verification process.
- EMI schemes are also available for the credit card. The customer can choose from the period options of 3/6/9/12/18/24 months at attractive interest rates.
- Free insurance coverage is provided to the customer on the primary as well as on the Add-on cards in case of accidental death.
The insurance amount offered is as follows:-
Type of card
Other than Air Accident
- 24 hour hot listing of the credit card is available. The lost card liability is restricted to the amount of Rs.1000 from the time of reporting the loss.