Myntra, being one of the top e-commerce companies runs special offers to enable its customers to shop multiple products at affordable prices. It also offers cashback, discounts and attractive deals from time to time. Read below to know more about Myntra’s ongoing credit card offers
Myntra Credit Card Offers
|Offer On||Offer Details||Coupon Code||Validity|
|Standard Chartered Credit Card||10% instant discount up to a maximum of Rs 1,000 on shopping of Rs 3,000 or above||NA||Only on Thursdays till 31st March 2022|
|Flipkart Axis Credit Card||Unlimited 5% cashback on every transaction||NA||Subject to change by the bank|
Can I convert Myntra purchases into EMIs?
Yes, Myntra offers its customers to convert their purchases into easy EMIs with 0% interest.
What is the tenure for Myntra EMIs?
Tenure for Myntra EMIs varies from 3 to 12 months and customers can choose a tenure as per their convenience.
On what all credit cards do Myntra offers the EMI option?
Myntra offers EMI conversions on the credit cards offered by:
HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Axis, Amex, HSBC, Induslnd, Kotak, RBL and Standard Chartered.
How can I pay using the EMI (Credit Card) option?
- Add the selected goods to your Myntra shopping bag, then proceed to checkout, choose a delivery address, and proceed to payment.
- Select EMI (Credit Card) under payment options on the payment page and follow these easy steps: Choose the credit card issuing bank from which you want to pay.
- Choose the payback period (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI, and total interest paid will all be shown.
- Enter your Credit Card information.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
Following successful payment, the purchase will be verified and dispatched.