Myntra is one of the most popular online shopping portals in India for apparel, footwear, accessories and more. Several times in a year, Myntra launches offers on select credit cards. During the offer period, you can save a lot in the form of discount or cashback by using the right credit card. Read on to know more about Myntra Credit Card Offers.
Note: Myntra Insider customers will have 2-days early access to the Big Fashion Festival. They can avail the offers from 21st September (12 am onwards).
Myntra Cashback Offer on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
In addition to the limited period credit card offers applicable on Myntra, you can avail cashback on your purchases using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
|Unlimited 5% cashback on every transaction
Can I convert Myntra purchases into EMIs?
Yes, Myntra allows its customers to convert their purchases into easy EMIs. The rate of interest on EMIs varies from one provider to another.
What is the tenure for Myntra EMIs?
Tenure for Myntra EMIs varies from 3 to 12 months and customers can choose a tenure as per their convenience.
On what all credit cards does Myntra offer the EMI option?
Myntra offers EMI conversions on the credit cards offered by HDFC, ICICI, SBI Card, Axis Bank, HSBC, Induslnd, Kotak, RBL and Standard Chartered Bank.
How can I pay using the EMI (Credit Card) option?
- Add the selected goods to your Myntra shopping bag, then proceed to checkout, choose a delivery address, and proceed to payment.
- Select EMI (Credit Card) under payment options on the payment page and follow these easy steps: Choose the credit card issuing bank from which you want to pay.
- Choose the payback period (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI, and total interest paid will all be shown.
- Enter your Credit Card details.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
Following successful payment, the purchase will be successful.