Punjab National Bank is one of the most preferred public sector banks in India. It offers many financial services such as savings accounts, fixed deposits, home loans, car loans and credit cards. Their credit cards are supported by an excellent rewards program. These points are accrued every time a cardholder uses his credit card for purchases. Let us learn more about PNB credit card reward points, how you can earn them and redeem them.
How to Earn PNB Credit Card Reward Points
You can earn reward points on PNB credit cards by making purchases using the card. PNB does not offer accelerated rewards on any specific purchases but the program itself is quite rewarding. The table given below shows the number of rewards points users can earn on their PNB credit cards–
|Credit Card||Reward Points|
|The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card||2 Reward Points on every ₹ 150 spent on retail|
|The PNB Global Gold Card||1 Reward Point on every ₹ 100 spent on retail|
|The PNB Global Classic Credit Card||1 Reward Point on every ₹ 100 spent on retail|
|PNB RuPay Platinum Card||1 Reward Point on every ₹ 100 spent|
|PNB RuPay Select Card||2 Reward Points on every ₹ 150 spent on retail|
|PNB Corporate Credit Card (with Individual Liability)||1 Reward Point on every ₹ 100 spent|
In addition to these, PNB offers 50 extra reward points for registering for the e-bill facility. Also, the users of RuPay Platinum and RuPay Select Credit Card earn 2X bonus rewards on retail and online transactions made within 90 days of card issuance. Remember that cash withdrawals, fuel expenses and jewelry purchases do not qualify for the rewards program. PNB Credit Card Reward Points are valid for 3 years from the date of accrual.
How to Redeem PNB Credit Card Reward Points
In order to start redeeming your reward points, you must have accumulated a minimum of 500 points. You can redeem PNB reward points to get movie tickets, hotel bookings, JP Miles, Mobile recharge, DTH recharge and more. The bank keeps adding new products to their rewards catalogue to give the best benefits to the cardholders.
The value of PNB Reward Points in cash is-
1 Reward Point = ₹ 0.50
You will need a minimum of 500 reward points to start redeeming. There are two ways to redeem your points- Online and Through Post.
Online Reward Redemption
Follow the steps given below:
- Login to your PNB Credit Card Account by entering the User Name, Password and Captcha Code.
- Click on Rewardz tab on the left menu.
- You will be redirected to PNB Rewardz website.
- Here you can view your available reward points and start redeeming.
Download the PNB Reward Redemption Form from here. You have to fill the form and mail it to the given address-
Punjab National Bank
Credit Card Processing Centre,
3rd Floor, Rajendra Bhawan,
Rajendra Place, NEW DELHI-110008
How to Convert PNB Reward Points into JP Miles
PNB has a tie-up with Jet Airways. It allows the cardholder to convert their reward points into JP points. 2 reward points equal to 1 JP Mile. These JP Miles can then be used to book Jet Airways Flight Ticket. This program is applicable to all five PNB credit cards.
To avail this benefit, the cardholder needs to take the following steps:
- The cardholder must have 500 reward points accumulated in their account for their disposal.
- Call customer care and speak to an executive. Inform them that you would like to convert your reward points into JP Miles.
- Relay the information regarding your card number and JP Privilege Account Number.
- Convey to the executive how many reward points you would like to spend.
- Download the redemption form, fill it up, and send it to the PNB Card Processing Centre.
- Your reward points will be converted into Jet Privilege Points within 15 days.
Terms and Conditions for JP Miles Scheme
- This scheme will not apply to PNB credit card defaulters.
- This scheme only applies to PNB credit cardholders in India.
- The scheme can be discontinued at the request of the cardholder.
- The scheme can be availed under the reward point redemption program.
All terms and conditions of the JP Miles scheme will apply.
PNB Credit Card Reward Points FAQs
1- Who should I contact in order to redeem my reward points?
You can call the customer care executive at Punjab National Bank in order to redeem your reward points. Just relay your card information and how you would like to spend your points. The customer care number is 1800-180-2345 and 0120-4616200.
2- Is every PNB Credit Cardholder eligible for the rewards program?
No, individuals who are defaulting on their card payments are not eligible for the rewards program.
3- How much time will it take to convert my reward points into JP Miles?
It takes about 15 days to convert reward points into JP Miles.
4- How is a Punjab National Bank Credit Card better than other credit cards?
PNB offers credit card at low interest rates. Plus, the bank offers special benefits on its reward points program. Other than that, the PNB reward points can be converted into JP Miles. These points can be used when travelling on JET Airways.
5- Is the Punjab National Bank Reward Points Program applicable on all PNB Credit Cards?
Yes, they are applicable on all five credit cards.