Online payment options provided by SBI are a fast and easy way to pay your credit card bills. The online payment includes methods such as:
- NEFT: NEFT stands for National Economic Funds Transfer and is one of the most commonly used forms of internet banking payment methods. Users can pay through any bank account and follow the standard NEFT procedure that requires the use of the bank’s issued IFSC code. In the column of bank address, customers have to enter the specific address, which is ‘’payment Systems Group, State Bank GITC, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai’’. In usual cases, an SBI credit card bill payment made up to a specific time in the afternoon on a business day is credited in a span of 3 banking hours at most on the same day. However, the payments made after the specified time are usually credited on the next day.
- Paynet-Pay Online: Paynet-Pay is a special payment option from State Bank of India. Under this, users have to visit www.sbicard.com using their SBI Card online user ID and password. The user has to click the ‘Pay Now’ option, fill in the payment amount and choose the payment method. The user can move ahead and make the payment after they have put in all the details. State Bank sends the customer an online notification in addition to an SMS on his / her registered mobile number. This ensures they are able to track all financial transactions on the card.
- VISA Credit Card Pay: This is a payment method which allows you to pay your credit card bills anytime and from anywhere. The service can be used through the net banking facility provided by your bank. You just have to log in to your net banking page and choose the option of ‘Third Party Funds Transfer.’ After selecting the VISA Credit Card Pay, you have to fill in the sender and receiver details to initiate the fund transfer.
- SBI Mobile Banking: This is a comparatively new way of making SBI credit card bill payments. These days everyone has a mobile phone and they can use it to make a fast and efficient payment for their SBI credit card bills. To start the process, the user has to send an SMS containing the text ‘MBSREG’ to the number: 922 344 000. They will then receive a user ID and a default MPIN. The user can then install the SBI Freedom app on their mobile phone and pay the bill using their SBI debit card or another bank’s debit card.
- Electronic Bill Payment: Electronic Bill Payment or EBP can be used for paying credit card bills directly from your bank account. The service can be availed through net banking, ATM, or the mobile app of SBI, Indian Overseas Bank, Citibank, and Bank of India. This service offers you multiple channels to pay your SBI credit card bills.
- National Automated Clearing House: National Automated Clearing House (NACH) helps you save a lot of effort as you do not have to issue a cheque each month for your SBI credit card bill payment. It is quite simple to avail the service. You just need to authorise your SBI credit card to deduct the amount directly from your bank account. It is a great way to save a lot of time and effort.
To avail the NACH service, all you have to do is to download the online form from SBI Forms Central and send the filled form to the address mentioned later in the paragraph. You have to choose one of the three SBI credit card bill payment options. The three options include Total Amount Due (TAD), Minimum Amount Due (MAD) or Fixed Amount. The form should be sent along with a cancelled cheque to: SBI Card Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., P.O. Bag No. 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001.
- SBI Auto-Debit: Under this option, the due amount is deducted automatically from your bank account. The associate banks which also provide the service are State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore. This service is somehow similar to the NACH. To avail the service, you have to download the form from Forms Central and send a duly filled form along with your payment options such as Total amount Due (TAD), and Minimum Amount Due (MAD) to SBI Card Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., P.O. Bag No. 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001.
- Debit Card: This is another secure and fast way to pay your credit card bills. In this service, you can use any of the mentioned debit cards to pay the bills. The cards that you can use are:
- SBI Debit Card
- Bank of India ATM-cum-Debit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card
- Canara Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card
- Citibank Debit Card
- Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Debit Card
- Shivalik Bank Debit Card
- Pragathi Krishna Bank Debit Card
- Kerala Gramin Bank Debit Card
- IDFC Bank Debit Card
- Bank of Baroda Debit Card, and
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card
You have to visit ww.sbicard.com to pay through your debit card. The payment process is simple. You have to choose the tab saying ‘pay through debit card’ and enter the card details such as card number along with the amount and your email ID. Once you have chosen the card and put in the authentication information, you have to confirm the payment. Once done, the paid amount will be deducted from your bank account.
- Pay Through Mobile Application: This is another comparatively new and yet popular way of paying SBI credit card bills. It is fast, easy and convenient. The application works on most smartphone operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows. The app simply deducts the amount from your bank account.