This credit card is specially designed for people who are very strict about managing their money. This offering is made by Standard Chartered Bank, one of the leading multinational banks, with unmatched rewards and cash back provided to the card holder.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Benefits and features
- Card holder gets 5% cash back when the card is used for refuelling your vehicle. The offer is valid across all petrol pumps and not a particular to any particular vendor like other cards. Customer gets 2.5% surcharge waiver and 2.5% as cash back on the transaction.
- One can reduce their phone bills as card helps you to get cash back of 5% on all telecom payments across all service providers like Airtel, Reliance, Vodafone, BSNL, MTNL or Tata Indicom.
- Further savings on utility bills as card provides you attractive cash back of 5% on all utility payments such as electricity, water and gas.
- Card holder gets 1 reward points on spending of INR 100 across other expense categories.
- Card holder gets free lounge access at major domestic and international airports.
- Customer enjoys zero liability if card is lost or stolen and is reported immediately to the customer care centre.
- Minimum transaction amount for cash back eligibility is Rs. 750, maximum cash back allowed on each transaction is Rs. 100 and the per month cash back limit is capped at Rs. 500.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Fees and Charges
There is a joining fee of Rs. 499 for this card and it also attracts an annual fee of INR 750. Supplementary cards on the account are provided without any joining or annual fees.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
It is very easy to apply for this card online at our portal. Please look for this credit card under credit cards section of our website. Check eligibility criteria and provide your personal details as part of the application. Click “Apply” in order to submit your application. Your application details will be send to bank for processing and any document submissions would be handled by the bank.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must be an adult Indian national or a non-resident Indian in order to apply for this card.