This credit card is specially designed for people who are very strict about managing their money. This offering is made by Standard Chartered Bank, one of the leading multinational banks, with unmatched rewards and cash back offers.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Benefits and Features
- Card holder gets 5% cash back when the card is used for refueling your vehicle. The offer is valid across all petrol pumps and not restricted to any particular vendor. Customer gets 2.5% surcharge waiver and 2.5% as cash back on the transaction.
- One can reduce his phone bills as this card helps you to get cash back of 5% on all telecom payments across all service providers like Airtel, Reliance, Vodafone, BSNL, MTNL or Tata Indicom.
- Further savings on utility bills as this card provides you attractive cash back of 5% on all utility payments such as electricity, water and gas.
- Card holder gets 1 reward points on spending of Rs. 150 across other expense categories.
- Card holder gets free lounge access at major domestic and international airports.
- Customer enjoys zero liability if card is lost or stolen and is reported immediately to the customer care center.
- Minimum transaction amount for cash back eligibility is Rs. 750, maximum cash back allowed on each transaction is Rs. 100 and the per month cash back limit is capped at Rs. 500.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs 750|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Rs 750|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||3% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
Late Payment Fee
|• Rs. 100 for total amount due for less than or equal to Rs. 500.
• Rs. 350 for total amount due greater than Rs. 501 and up to Rs. 2,000
|Surcharges||Rs 10 or 1% of transaction (whichever is higher) are livied on Petrol transactions. Rs 25 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) are levied on Railway station.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
It is very easy to apply for this card online at our portal. Please look for this credit card under credit cards section of our website. Check eligibility criteria and provide your personal details as part of the application. Click “Apply” in order to submit your application. Your application details will be sent to bank for processing and any document submissions would be handled by the bank.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must be an adult Indian national or a non-resident Indian in order to apply for this card. Other eligibility criteria required for the card include-
- He/she must be 21-65 years old.
- He/she should have a stable monthly income.
- He/she must furnish supporting documents such as self-attested copies of income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph.
- Proof of income like salary slip, bank statement, etc. will also be required.