The State Bank of India offers a host of credit cards to its customers with various benefits and rewards. Let us take a look at the type of cards on offer:
Name of Credit Card
Yatra SBI Credit Card
Travel vouchers worth Rs.8250
People who keep travelling abroad for work purpose or for vacations
Simply Click SBI Card
E- gift voucher worth Rs.500 from Amazon India
People who love online shopping especially the youth
Simply Save SBI Card
Get 2000 points on joining.
For shopaholics, the card is high on cashback
Advantage Platinum SBI Credit Card
You’ll get joining benefit as a e-voucher worth Rs.3,000 from top brands
For travelers and frequent fliers
FBB SBI STYLEUP Credit Card
Get Fbb shopping vouchers worth Rs.500
For people who frequently shop from Big bazaar and Fbb outlets.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
Rs.350 activation bonus when the transaction worth Rs.500 or more is made within a month of card issuance.
For frequent fliers and travelers who go on frequent vacations and business trips
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card – This card is tailor made for shopaholics, get unparalleled benefits which are mentioned below:
- The joining and annual fee of the card is Rs.499
- Get a welcome benefit in the form of an e-Gift voucher from Amazon
- Earn 5xreward points on online shopping transactions. Accelerated 10xreward points on online shopping at merchant partners such as Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, FabFurnish, Lenskart, OLA and Zoomcar
- On annual spends of Rs.1 lakh and Rs.2 lakhs, get e-vouchers worth Rs.2000 as spending reward.
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.3000 every month subject to a maximum of Rs.250 per month.
- If the cardholder spends Rs.1 lakh annually, then the annual fee of Rs.499 will be reversed.
- The card is accepted worldwide and also provides the facility of add-on cards for the family members
- Railway tickets can be booked online and delivered at the doorstep with the card
- Utility bills can be paid using the card
- Transactions of higher values can be converted to easy EMIs within 30 days using the card’s Flexipay service
- Credit card balances in other cards can be transferred to the card ad paid for in lower EMIs
- With the card’s Easy Money facility, cardholders can avail cheques or demand drafts against their credit card’s credit limit
- SimplySAVE SBI Card – This card gives reward points on daily spends. Other benefits of the card are mentioned below:
- By spending Rs.2000 or more on the card within the first 60 days of card issuance, the cardholder can get 2000 bonus reward points on the card
- 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on the card.
- Accelerated 10 times the reward points on every Rs.100 spent on movies, dining, departmental stores and grocery shopping
- The reward points can be used to pay off the credit card bill
- The fuel surcharge of 2.5% applicable on fuel transactions is waived off if the fuel transactions range betweenRs.500 to Rs.3000 every month. The maximum waiver allowed per month is limited to Rs.250
- By spending Rs.75, 000 or more annually, the annual fee gets reversed
- Rs.100 cash back on ATM withdrawals on using the card within 30 days of card issuance as welcome benefit
- Railway tickets and other utility bill payments can be booked online. Utility bills can also be paid using the card.
- Purchases above Rs.2500 can be converted to EMIs for the sake of affordability if a request regarding this is made within 30 days of the purchase.
- The outstanding balance of other credit cards can be transferred to the card and paid off in EMIs
- Cheques or drafts can be availed against the credit limit of the credit card
- Styleup Contactless SBI Card – a card designed to provide benefits on shopping and lifestyle expenses. the features of the card include:
- Flat10% discount on apparels, footwear, accessories at Fbb and Big Bazaar outlets. This discount is available all-round the year over and above any existing offers at the stores and there is no limit on the discount offered.
- 10xreward points on dining spends at Fbb, Big Bazaar, and Foodbazaar outlets.
- Avail Fbb gift voucher worth Rs.500 as welcome gift when you apply for a SBI credit card and get an anniversary bonus of 2000 reward points every year.
- It is a contactless card wherein the transaction is completed by simply waving the card in front of the card reader.
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver available every month subject to a maximum of Rs.100 per month cycle and on fuel transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3000 per month
- Payment of utility bills can be done with the card at zero additional charge
- The card is globally accepted and add-on cards are available for family members
- High value transactions worth Rs.2500 and above can be converted into EMIs on the card within 30 days of making such transactions
- With the balance transfer facility, balances of other credit cards can be transferred to the bank and paid with EMIs.
- The cardholder can draw cheques or demand drafts against the provided credit limit of their credit cards
- The bank provides a 24*7 support for emergency card replacement even when the cardholder is travelling abroad. Capital First SBI Card – a card issued in partnership with Capital First which has the following features and benefits:
- If the cardholder spends Rs.2000 on the card in the first 60 days of receiving the card, he can enjoy bonus reward points of 2000 as welcome benefit
- 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on the card. Transactions like dining, movies and electronic spends would earn accelerated reward points, i.e. 10 reward points on every Rs.100 spent.
- The fuel surcharge of 2.5% payable on fuel transactions would be waived on the card every month up to a maximum of Rs.100. This is applicable on transactions rangingfromRs.500 to Rs.3000.
- 2000 additional reward points for spending a minimum of Rs.1.25 lakhs on the card in the previous year
- An anniversary bonus of 2000 reward points from the second year onwards on each payment of the renewal fee
- A revolving credit facility which enables the cardholder to pay only the minimum amount due on the card in case of any financial crunch
- You can avail add-on cards for your family members including spouse, children, parents and siblings
- Railway and flight tickets can be booked online24*7 card assistance is provided by the bank under the card in case of any emergency
- The flexipay service of the card enables conversion of high value transactions into cheaper EMIs within 30 days of the purchase
- Managing the credit card account online and also pay the credit card bill online. Simply Click Advantage Card – it is similar to the Simply Click credit cards offered by SBI. The features of the card include:
- A welcome gift worth Rs.500 from Amazon when you apply for Sbi Simply Click credit card.
- 5 times the reward points on your credit card on online transactions and 10 times the reward points on online transactions carried out at Lenskart, amazon, FabFurnish, OLA, Fodpanda, Cleartrip, BookMyShow and Zoomcar
- For annual online spends of Rs.1 lakhs and Rs.2 lakhs, milestone rewards in the form of Rs.2000 worth of e-vouchers
- Get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel spends ranging between Rs.500 and Rs.3000 every month. Maximum fuel surcharge waiver worth Rs.100 can be availed. On spending Rs.1 lakh or more on the card in annually, the cardholder can get their Rs.499 annual fee reversed.
- The card has global acceptance and facilitates availability of add-on cards.
- Utility bill payment and railway tickets can be booked online easily.
- Doorstep delivery of cheques and demand drafts availed against the cash limit of the card
- Transactions which are of values above Rs.2500 can be converted to EMIs for easy payments
Other card’s balances can be transferred to the card and can be paid in EMIs
SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card – This card promises reward points on everyday spend which can be redeemed against the outstanding card balance. Other features include:
- Gets 1 reward point on every spend worth Rs.100. Get accelerated 10x reward points on every Rs.100 spent on dining, movies, departmental store purchase and grocery purchases.
- The card is accepted worldwide across 2 million VISA outlets internationally and about 2 lakhs outlets in India.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% maximum of Rs.100 on every fuel transaction ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.3000 in a month
- For spending more than Rs.75,000 on the card in any previous year, the cardholder can get his annual fee reversed.
- Rs.100 earned as cash-back on the first ATM withdrawal done using the card.
- Add-on cards can be availed for spouse, parents, children and siblings.
- Railway and flight tickets can be booked online. .
- Utility bills like telephone bills, electricity bills, mobile bills, etc. can also be paid online using the card.
- Any other cards held with other banks or financial institutions can be transferred to SBI with the outstanding balance payable in EMIs
- Transactions which are high-value ones, i.e. exceeding Rs.2500 can be converted to EMIs if requested within 30 days of making the purchase and the purchase is done using the credit card
- Cheques and demand drafts can be drawn against the credit limit of the credit card using the card’s Easy Money facility
- Fbb SBI StyleUP Card – It is card in partnership with Fbb, the fashion segment of the Big Bazaar group.
- Get a welcome e gift voucher from FBB worth Rs.500
- 2000 bonus reward points are awarded as anniversary bonus every year.
- Shopping at Fbb, Big Bazaar would attract a 10% discount on apparels, footwear or accessories.
- Accelerated 10x reward points on spend at Big Bazaar, Fbb, standalone Food Bazaar outlets, etc.
- Get maximum Rs.100 fuel surcharge waiver every month on fuel transactions ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.3000.
- Utility bills can be paid with the card at zero charges.
- High value transactions which exceed Rs.2500 can be converted into monthly EMIs.
- Add-on cards can be availed for family members who are above the age of 18 years
- Other credit card balances can be transferred to the card and paid off in easy EMIs
- 24*7 helpline is provided by the bank for emergency card replacement in case the card is lost, stolen or misplaced.
- Air India SBI Signature Card – a card suitable for travelers with additional benefits from Air India.
- Get 20,000 reward points as a welcome benefit when the joining fee of the card is paid
- A complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer Program which provides great travelling benefits.
- Earn 4 reward points on spending Rs.100 using the card.
- 20 reward points earned on every Rs.100 spent on Air India tickets bookings. Such reward points can be converted into Air India miles. I reward point = I Air India Mile. The accumulated reward points can be used to shop from Shop & Smile Program.
- A complimentary membership of the Priority Pass Program which allows access to 600 international luxury airport lounges. A domestic membership is also provided which allows access to VISA airport lounges across India.
- A complimentary lost card liability insurance cover of Rs.1 lakh. This insurance can be availed within 7 days of reporting about the lost card.
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel pumps in India up to a maximum of Rs.250 per months for transactions ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.4000
- This is a chip and pin enabled card which can be used to pay off utility bills without incurring additional charges.
- Other services include, flexi pay facility, balance transfer with provision of EMIs, booking of railway tickets, easy money availability against the card’s cash limits and a 24*7 assistance for replacing lost card even during international travel
- Air India SBI Platinum Card – it is a premium credit card in association with Air India with the following benefits:
- The joining and annual fee of the card is Rs.14995000 reward points would be paid as welcome gift when the cardholder pays the joining fee of the card. Moreover, the card would also entail a free membership to Air India’s Frequent Flyer Program which provides privileges on air fares and other benefits.
- 2 reward points are earned on every transaction of worth Rs.100.
- 2000 reward points are rewarded as anniversary gifts when the renewal fee is paid in the card
- 10 reward points on each Rs.100 spent on every Air India ticket booked. These reward points can be converted to air miles. 1 air mile is equivalent to 1 reward point.
- The reward points can be used to avail gifts from the Shop and Smile Program
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel and fuel products purchased from any fuel station across India
- Complimentary VISA lounge access all domestic airports
- Lost card liability cover worth Rs.1 lakh valid from 48 hours prior to the lost report being intimated and till 7 days of such intimation of the report
- A 24*7 dedicated helpline provided by the bank for emergency card replacement services when the card is lost or stolen even during international travel
- Flexipay, balance transfer on EMIs and easy money facility are additional facilities available on this credit card.
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card – a card designed solely for students who avail Educational Loan from the bank. The card has the following privileges:
- This card can also be availed against a fixed deposit held with SBI bank.
- 1 reward point is awarded on every Rs.100 spent on the card. The accumulated reward points can be used to pay off the SBI credit card bills
- There is a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver available on the card every month for fuel spends between Rs.500 and Rs.3000 subject to a maximum cap of Rs.100 every cycle
- If the annual transactions made using the card exceeds Rs.35,000 then the annual fees for SBI Credit card payable would be reversed
- 2.5% value back or 10 reward points on transactions at departmental or grocery stores
- Earn 10xreward points on every international transaction
- The card provides the facility of cash withdrawal where the cardholder can enjoy up to 80% cash withdrawal limit.
- The education loan customer, if aged above 18 years, can also avail an add-on card. If the student is below 18 years, he would be entitled to an add-on card while his parent would be the primary card holder.
- Railway tickets can be booked online with the card and utility bill payments can also be done online
- Other facilities include balance transfer of other credit cards payable on EMI, flexipay facility wherein transactions over Rs.2500 can be converted into easy EMIs and easy money wherein the cardholder can get cheques or demand drafts against his cash limit
- Yatra SBI Card – It is a card with exclusive travel benefits on on yatra.com. The benefits include:
- The joining and annual fee of the card is Rs.499.
- The card provides a welcome gift voucher from Yatra worth Rs.3850 on paying the applicable joining fee of the card
- Earn 6x reward points on transactions made on yatra.com, grocery stores and departmental stores
- Additional 6 times bonus points on base fare and base tariffs on all the bookings made through yatra.com
- No fuel surcharge needs to be paid if the card is used on fuel transactions worth Rs.500 to Rs.3000 in a month up to a limit of Rs.100 per month.
- Access to MasterCard airport lounges across India free of cost.
- Get Rs.100 cashback on withdrawing cash within the first 30 days of card issuance.
- It is an internationally accepted credit card used in India and abroad for making transaction payments or for cash withdrawals.
- Utility bills can be easily paid, high transactions can be converted to easy and affordable EMIs, balances of other credit cards held by the cardholder can be transferred to this card and then paid in EMIs, cash can be availed using the card, etc. are some of the other common benefits
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card – a card in partnership with IRCTC with a range of exclusive benefits on railway ticket bookings made on IRCTC. The benefits include:
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card has a joining fee of Rs.500 and an annual fee of Rs.300 is payable for availing and maintaining the card
- By spending Rs.500 or more on the card within 45 days of availing the card, an activation benefit of 350 bonus reward points is offered
- Tickets bought using the IRCTC website for AC, AC 2 or AC CC, the card provides a 10% value back in terms of reward points where 1 point would be equivalent to Rs.1
- Railway and airline tickets are provided by IRCTC
- Get Rs.100 fuel surcharge waivers for fuel transactions valuing Rs.500 to Rs.3000 every month.
- 1.8% transaction surcharge waiver on booking railway tickets on IRCTC website
- Even if the booked railway ticket is cancelled, 1.8% waiver would be credited to the card account
- Exclusive VISA offers on travel, golf, dining, and other lifestyle entertainment transactions.
- The card is globally accepted with the facility of add-on cards for the family members aged 18 years and above.
- Utility bills can be paid using the card, balance transfer facility is available where credit balances of other cards can be transferred to this card, flexi pay service is available which enables EMI payments of high value transactions among other card benefits
- Mumbai Metro SBI Card – a card designed for benefits on Mumbai Metro tickets apart from other benefits which include:
- 10 times the reward points and up to 20% discount on Mumbai metro travel
- 10 reward points on Rs.100 spent on auto top-up of the card
- A preloaded gift of Rs.50 on the card to be used on metro fares
- 2000 bonus reward points if Rs.2000 is spent on the card in the first 60 days of receiving the card
- 10 reward points on each Rs.100 spending made at grocery and departmental stores. All other types of transactions would earn 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent
- An auto top-up of Rs.200 on the smart card when the balance on the card reaches Rs.50
- A 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions lying between Rs.500 and Rs.3000 up to a maximum of Rs.100 every month on fuel spends
- By spending Rs.75,000 or more on the card in one year, the annual renewal fee for subscribing to the card would be reversed in the next year
- Add-on cards are available for family members
- 24-hour customer service assistance is provided to all cardholders
- Through the flexi pay service, the purchases which are of higher values can be converted to EMIs
- Balances in other credit cards can be transferred over to this card and paid off in EMIs
Exclusive Cards – Credit cards designed in partnership with various Indian Banks. The variants of cards under this category include:
- Tata Cards
- BMB Platinum Credit Card
- BMB Gold & More Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra SBI Card
- Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Platinum Card
- Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Card
- Federal Bank SBI Platinum Card
- Karur Vysya Bank SBI Platinum Card
- Karur Vysya Bank SBI Card
- SBI Dena Bank Secured Card
- Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
SBI UBI Card
Corporate Cards – cards for corporates, the variants of which are:
SBI Signature Corporate Card
The SBI Corporate Card offers a host of benefits and privileges to the card-holders. The features of the cards are as follows:
- SBI Corporate Card provides preference services to the customers who are the card-holders of the bank through their Priority Pass Membership programs. Through this, the card-holders get free membership of up to 99$ and also direct access to more than 600 global airport lounges.
- The SBI cards offers personalized services to the card-holders in the form of concierge service with the help of which making reservations for airline tickets, rail tickets, hotels, renting a car etc becomes much more easy and quick.
- The SBI Corporate Card holders can also enjoy different types of SBI Credit cards insurance benefits. They get free insurance travel cover of up to Rs. 1 crore against fraud by employees, accidental demise while flying, lost baggage insurance and also lost card liability.
- This card is accepted globally and is the only card having the highest global authorization rate. This result in a global approach and the card-holders get world-wide benefits on the same.
- The SBI cards offers round the clock services to the card-holders through their Service Desk Executives and Relationship Managers. In case of stolen card or card replacement, the procedure to block the card can be done anytime and anywhere in the world.
- The SBI cards keep a limit and category control on the expenditure by the customers. So categories that are not permitted by the card like jewellery, casinos, etc. can be restricted and as there are timely restrictions put on the card, a specific spending limit is fixed for each card.
- SBI Corporate Card also supports Chip and Pin facility. With its help, the card remains safe world-wide and any kind of risk of stolen card etc can be avoided. Again, each card has a unique EMV chip needing a personal identification by only the card-holder. As a result all the information of the card remains safe and secure.
- The card also enables the card-holders to acquire cash within 24 hours in times of emergency. Also, the process to replace this card globally is very easy and takes place within 72 hours.
The card also provides Visa Lounge Access Program with the help of which, the card holders and their accompanying guests can get easy access to the airport lounges worldwide.
SBI Platinum Corporate Card
SBI Platinum Corporate Card is a premium card that offers different benefits to the card holders. The features of the card are as follows:
- This card is a global card having international acceptance and also has the highest global authorization rate. The expenses of the organization can be easily tracked and managed through Visa Intel link tool of the card.
- This card offers free insurance cover that takes care of the company’s corporate card liability against cheating by employees. It also offers individual insurance cover to the customers in case of baggage loss, sudden death in the air etc.
- Again, the spending limit is controlled through user-friendly dash-board and tailor-made data analysis. The expenses of the organization can also be easily tracked as the access to the card is very quick and easy.
- Through, category and limit control, the money usage on the card can be limited as timely track is kept on the card limits. Again, useless expenses like casinos and jewellery are also restricted.
- In case of loss or card stolen, the process to block and replace the card is very easy. The report on stolen card and replacing them can be done anywhere globally and at anytime.
- Again, the need for cash in case of emergency can be easily fulfilled within 24 hours.
The card has a Chip and Pin facility with a unique EMV chip embedded in the card. As a result, the details on the card remain secure and are only accessible by the card-holders.
SBI Corporate Central Travel Account Card
The SBI Corporate Central Travel Account Card is a premium credit card that provides unique and beneficial privileges to its card-holders. The various benefits are as follows:
- All the details are easily accessible online. . Thus, all the expenses related to travel can be easily tracked and controlled. The streamline reconciliation system makes it easy to streamline the expenses and the different processes of payment.
- This card is billed on a monthly basis; it gives the company a much desired time gap between the date of transaction and the date of payment.
- Through the different reimbursement process of the card, the customers have the privilege to save money by restricting their travel spends.
- It is very easy to access all the travel expenses because multiple travel bills are charged on a single account. This simplifies the process of monitoring the travel expenses.
- There is a particular usage limit per card and this limit is set as per daily, weekly and monthly basis. Thus, the unasked for spends like casinos, jewellery, etc. can be restricted. This can aid in keeping the entitled limit on the card usage.
Any queries and doubt of the customers can be addresses anywhere anytime without any delays. Again, the data file could also be custom-made according tothe requirements of the card-holders.
SBI Corporate Utility Card
SBI Corporate Utility Card is a premium card that offers a set of different benefits and privileges to the card-holders. They are as follows:
- The method of bill payment is very easy, quick and less time consuming. This happens because the bills of the entire company are grouped into a single bill and bulk payments are made on the same.
- This card offers insurance cover for the company’s corporate card liability in case of any frauds by the employees. The process for settling the claim is also very user friendly and simple.
- The company’s statement and individual statements are issued which helps the card holders and the company to control the expenses.
- The corporate are liable to obtain 2 statements namely Corporate Utility Card Consolidated Statement and Consolidated Corporate Utility Card Interim Statement. The former statement is issued on the 2nd of every month and it contains all the data related to the account of the card. On the other hand the latter is issued on every 13th of the month. It includes details of the card account for the period between 3rd and 13th of the same month.
- The bills of a particular corporate are made in a single bill which helps it easier to manage the company’s utility bills. Again, with the special feature of Visa Intellink Spend Management tool, the expenditure of the organization can be very easily controlled and managed.
- Any set of doubts and queries arising in the minds of the card-holders can be easily settled through the efficient working Relationship Managers and Desk Executives.
- All the expenses can be managed easily and the information can be easily accessed from anywhere anytime. Then a full set of the company’s expenses details are submitted in the form of a report, which is easily accessible.
The card involves a unique Chip and Pin feature with embedded RMV Chip feature. This help[s in securing the card against unauthorized usage. Again, the information on the card remains secure as it can only be used by the card-holder.
SBI Corporate Purchase Card
SBI Corporate Purchase Card is a premium card that takes care of all the purchasing needs of the customers. It offers a host of different privileges and benefits to the customers. They are as follows:
- This card enables the corporate to restrict the spends of their employees related to non-permitted categories like casinos, jewellery etc. In case of permitted categories, the limit is set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This helps the corporate to keep a tab on the employees expenses as the usage on card is entitled to certain allowed limits. This prevents misuse on the card or fraud on the same.
- The card keeps a check on the spending strength of the employees on both permitted and non-permitted categories. The spending can be monitored on the basis of category and the expenses can be easily reviewed. Again, the different rates and terms allotted by different vendors can be better negotiated as the leverage can be easily tracked.
- The different expenses of the organization as a whole can be easily monitored and controlled. Any breach in the company’s policy can be quickly ascertained and reports are filed to solve the problems.
- The card-holder has the benefit to transact with the card globally. Those transactions are also calculated easily.
- Its interface is based on the internet. Thus, there is no need for the company to change its existing systems. Again, it supports dashboard facility, so the data relating to the account can be easily monitored. All the reports and other important information is transferred to the customers through email alerts on a monthly basis.
- This card enables the card holder to enjoy insurance cover facility that is valid on both online as well as global transactions. The SBI Credit card insurance cover includes safeguarding the interests of the corporate against fraud by employees.
- In case of any queries or doubts, the card-holders are free to reach any branch of the bank spread world-wide and the efficient Relationship Managers and Desk Executives makes it a point to address those redresses as quickly as possible.
with the rising trend of online transactions, the bank offers Credit Card application online through Paisabazaar.com website. The process is simple:
Visit the Paisabazaar.com website – click on credit cards –fill up the necessary details and submit the form. The application process will be completed by the bank and you can avail an instant approval for cards and get to see the existing offers and also apply for a credit card. Thus one can easily apply for a SBI Credit card online through a very simplified and easy process. The SBI credit cards documents would be required to be submitted by any applicant who is wishing to apply for any of the credit cards offered by SBI. One can choose a SBI card based on his or her requirement if he or she meets the SBI credit cards eligibility.
- Credit card statement – the bank sends the credit card statement to the customer every billing cycle which contains the list of transactions carried out per cycle and the amount required to be paid to the bank to settle the credit card debt.
- Online payment – customers can pay their credit card bills online through net banking facility provided by the bank.
SBI Bank Credit Card customers can contact SBI bank credit card customer care for any query via call, email and SMS.
SBI Bank credit card customer care toll free number: Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code), 1860180 1290 or 1800 180 1290 (toll free). The customer care executives will be available from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday.
SBI Bank credit card customer care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI Bank credit card customer care Nodal Officer Email ID: email@example.com
SBI Bank credit card customer care SMS: SMS HELP to 5676791 from your registered mobile OR SMS PROBLEM to 9212500888 to receive a call back from SBI card customer care executive within 24 hours.
In case of any complaints, SBI credit card customers can fill the complaints form available on the official website of SBI Card or visit the given link: