Banks generate the credit card statement at the end of the billing cycle. One gets the option to make the payment of the outstanding amount till the deadline. Axis Bank credit card users can choose from a range of payment methods, both online and offline, to pay their credit card bills. This flexibility makes it easier for customers to clear their credit card dues on time. The methods of making the Axis Bank credit card bill payment are mentioned below.
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Options
You do not need to open a Savings or Current Account in Axis Bank to pay your Axis Bank credit card bills. Some of the common ways to make payment of Axis Bank credit card bill are mentioned here.
|Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Options|
|Electronic Clearing Service||Net-Banking|
|Axis Mobile App||SMS|
|Other Bank’s Net-Banking||NEFT using IFSC Code|
|RTGS using IFSC Code||BillDesk|
|Visa Money Transfer||UPI|
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment by Cash
- If you like to pay your bills in cash, you can do the same to clear your Axis Bank credit card dues
- Just visit an Axis Bank branch to make the cash payment
- A nominal Service Fees of Rs. 100 is levied per transaction
- The amount is cleared on the same day
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment by Cheque
- You can pay your credit card dues by depositing a cheque in favour of Axis Bank Card Number with your credit card number at an Axis Bank branch
- The cheque payment from an Axis Bank account takes 1 working day to reflect in your account while a cheque payment from any other bank takes 3-5 working days
How to Pay Axis Credit Card Bill through Debit Card/ATM
- You can pay your credit card bill by using the Debit/ATM card of your Axis Bank account at any of the Axis Bank ATMs
- You need to go to the “Other Services” tab from the main screen and choose “Bill Payment” option
- Enter your credit card number and make the payment
- The bill payment is cleared on the same day
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Auto Debit Instructions
- If you often forget to make your credit card bill payments on time, you can register for Auto Debit facility from your Axis Bank Savings or Current account
- The bill amount or the minimum threshold amount, set by you in the auto-debit form, will be automatically debited from your Axis Bank account towards the Axis Bank credit card bill payment
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Electronic Clearance Service (ECS)
- The Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) works similar to the auto-debit instruction method
- The only difference is that you can set standing instruction to debit your non-Axis Bank account towards your credit card bill payment in the ECS method
- You can choose to pay the minimum amount, total amount or a fixed amount every billing cycle
- You need to get the form from your bank and submit it by filling in the necessary details to avail this facility
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Netbanking
- Use your Axis Bank netbanking ID and password to login to your Axis Bank account
- All you need to do is go to the Pay Bill tab in the credit card section
- Select the credit card number, the amount to be debited, and then click on “Submit” to complete the payment
- The payment is credited on the same business day
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Axis Mobile App
- To make your credit card bill payment from your smartphone, you need to download the Axis Mobile App
- Register using your net banking credentials or Axis Bank debit card details to pay your bill
- Once you install and register this app, you can pay your credit card bills in the future instantly
- The payment is cleared on the same day
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through SMS
- You can pay your Axis Bank credit card bill in real time by sending them an SMS
- You need to type CCP, last six digits of your Axis Bank Savings or Current Account, payment amount, and last four digits of your credit card number separated by a space
- For example, type CCP 411145 60 2921 and send the SMS to 5676782
- The pre-requisites to avail this payment method are that you need to hold an Axis Bank Savings or Current account and have your mobile number registered with the account
- The payment is cleared in real time
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Other Bank’s Netbanking
- If you want to pay your Axis Bank Credit card bill using any other bank account, you can go to the Bill Desk page or pay via NEFT, RTGS or UPI
- It takes up to three days to clear the payment made using this method
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT using IFSC Code
Users must first add their credit card in the list of beneficiaries in order to use NEFT service. The steps to register the card can be found here.
To pay via NEFT the steps are:
- Login to your Axis Bank account
- Select Fund Transfers
- Now, select NEFT
- Choose the Axis Bank credit card whose bill needs to be cleared from the list of beneficiaries
- Enter the amount then review and pay the bill
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via RTGS using IFSC Code
RTGS service can be used to clear credit card bills if the credit card bill amount is over Rs. 2.00 lakh. The process is similar to bill payment via NEFT using IFSC Code. If you have not registered the Axis Bank credit card then follow the below-given steps to do so. Skip this process if already registered.
- Login to your bank’s Net-banking account
- Click on Add Beneficiary under Funds transfer
- Enter the following details
- Beneficiary Name – Name as printed on the credit card
- Beneficiary Bank Name – Axis Bank
- Beneficiary Branch Name – Mumbai
- Beneficiary Account Number – Credit Card Number
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment IFSC Code – UTIB0000400
To pay via RTGS follow these steps:
- Login to your preferred bank’s net banking portal
- Select RTGS under ‘Funds Transfer’
- Select the Axis Bank credit card from the list of beneficiaries and enter the amount to be paid
- Review the details and then confirm the payment
Customers can also pay their credit card bill via IMPS using Axis Bank credit card bill payment using IFSC Code.
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through BillDesk
- Visit Axis Bank CardNet BillDesk portal
- Provide your Axis Bank credit card details, select the bank from which the payment has to be done and click on Pay Now
- Enter your netbanking details and confirm the payment
- The amount will be debited from your bank account instantly
- Axis Bank will receive the payment on the same day
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Visa Money Transfer
- Pay your Axis Bank credit card bill easily using the Visa Money Transfer service
- You can use net banking or your VISA debit card to make the payment
- The exact method depends on your bank to avail the Visa Money Transfer service
- The payment is cleared within 2 working days
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through UPI using Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment IFSC Code
Cardholders can clear their credit card bills via UPI. This can be done via UPI ID or Account number and Axis Bank credit card bill payment IFSC Code. First time users need to register themselves for this service.
- Login to your mobile banking App
- Under Account click on UPI
- Bind your mobile by sending the system generated SMS
- Create a UPI ID. You may use your mobile number 9876******@bankname
- Select an account number to link the UPI ID with
- Login to your Mobile Banking app
- Click on Pay
- Click on UPI
- Choose ‘Send Money’
- Pay via Account number and Axis Bank credit card bill payment IFSC Code
- Enter the amount, Remarks, and confirm the payment
Payment Processing Time for the Various Methods
|Cheque/Draft||Axis Bank Cheque/Draft – Same Day|
Other Bank Cheque/Draft – 3 to 5 working days
|Internet Banking||Same Day|
|Axis Bank Mobile Banking||Same Day|
|Axis Bank Mobile App||Same Day|
|Visa CardPay||2 working days|
|NEFT/RTGS||1 working day|
|Bill Desk||2 to 3 days|
|Non-Axis Bank Website||Dependent on the chosen bank|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do I need an account in Axis Bank to pay my Axis Bank credit card bill?
No, you can make your Axis Bank credit card bill payment easily even if you do not have an Axis Bank savings account. There are plenty of offline as well as online modes of payment that you can choose from to clear your credit card dues.
Should I register for netbanking for my Axis Bank Savings/Current Account to pay my credit card bill?
Yes, you have to register for Axis Bank netbanking for payment of Axis credit card dues through netbanking if you haven’t registered already. However, if you do not have an existing Axis Bank account but have access to netbanking facility by any other bank, you need not register again.
How to pay Axis Bank credit card bill through other bank debit cards?
As of now, there is no provision to pay Axis Bank credit card bill through other bank debit cards. However, one can pay Axis credit card through other bank’s netbanking account.
Can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill on the last day?
It is not advisable to wait for the last day to make any kind of bill payment, however, there are a few options for Axis Bank credit card bill payment in which the transaction is cleared on the same business day. You can deposit cash, pay through Axis Bank netbanking, Axis mobile banking app, SMS, NEFT, etc. to pay your credit card bill on the last day.
I forget to pay my credit card bills on time. What should I do?
You can set up auto debit instructions if you hold an Axis Bank account or Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) for a non-Axis Bank account to make sure that your bank debits the full, fixed or a minimum amount towards your credit card bill payment. This amount depends on the value you set in the Auto Debit or ECS form.