You do not need to open a Savings or Current Account in Axis Bank to apply for an Axis Bank credit card or pay your Axis Bank credit card bills. Some of the common ways to make payment of your credit card bill are mentioned here.
- Cash: If you like to pay your bills in cash, you can do the same to clear your Axis Bank credit card dues. Just visit an Axis Bank branch to make the cash payment. A nominal Service Fees of Rs. 100 is levied per transaction. The amount is cleared on the same day.
- Cheque: You can pay your credit card dues by depositing a cheque in favour of Axis Bank Card Number with your credit card number at an Axis Bank branch. The cheque payment from an Axis Bank account takes 1 working day to reflect in your account while a cheque payment from any other bank takes 3-5 working days.
- ATM or Debit Card: You can pay your credit card bill by using the ATM/Debit card of your Axis Bank account at any of the Axis Bank ATMs. You need to go to the “Other Services” tab from the main screen and choose “Bill Payment” option. Enter your credit card number and make the payment. The bill payment is cleared on the same day.
- Auto Debit Instructions: If you often forget to make your credit card bill payments on time, you can register for Auto Debit facility in your Axis Bank Savings or Current account. This way, you will not have to worry about paying your bills since the bill amount or the minimum threshold amount, set by you in the auto-debit form, will be automatically debited from your Axis Bank account towards the Axis Bank credit card bill payment.
- Electronic Clearance Service (ECS): The Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) works similar to the auto-debit instruction method. The only difference is that you can set standing instruction to debit your non-Axis Bank account towards your credit card bill payment in the ECS method. You can choose to pay the minimum amount, total amount or a fixed amount every billing cycle. You need to get the form from your bank and submit it by filling in the necessary details to avail this facility.
- Net Banking: Pay your Axis Bank credit card bill using your net banking id and password to login to your Axis Bank account. All you need to do is go to the Balance and Payments tab in the credit card section. Select the credit card number, the account to be debited, and then click on “Submit” to complete the payment. The payment is credited on the same business day.
- Axis Mobile App: To make your credit card bill payment from your smartphone, you need to download the Axis Mobile App. Register using your net banking credentials or Axis Bank debit card details to pay your bill right from your device. Once you install and register this app, you can pay your credit card bills in the future instantly. The payment is cleared on the same day.
- SMS: You can pay your Axis Bank credit card bill in real time by sending them an SMS. You need to type CCP, last six digits of your Axis Bank Savings or Current Account, payment amount, and last four digits of your credit card number separated by a space (e.g. CCP 411145 60 2921) and SMS it to 5676782. The pre-requisites to avail this payment method are that you need to hold an Axis Bank Savings or Current account and have your mobile number registered with the account. The payment is cleared in real time.
- Non-Axis Bank Net Banking: If you want to pay your Axis Bank Credit card bill using any other bank account, you can go to their Bill Desk web page (https://pgi.billdesk.com/axiscard/index1.htm) to make the payment by filling in the required details. It takes up to three days to clear the payment made using this method.
The banks enabled for this option are listed in the table here.
|Allahabad Bank||Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Axis Bank (Corporate)||Kotak Bank|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Lakshmi Vilas Bank (Corporate)|
|Bank of Baroda (Corporate)||Lakshmi Vilas Bank (Retail)|
|Bank of Baroda (Retail)||Mehsana Urban Co-Op Bank|
|Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bandhan Bank||Punjab National Bank (Corporate)|
|Bhartiya Mahila Bank||Punjab National Bank (Retail)|
|Canara Bank||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank|
|Catholic Syrian Bank||Ratnakar Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Royal Bank of Scotland|
|City Union Bank||Shamrao Vithal Co-op. Bank|
|Corporation Bank||South Indian Bank|
|Cosmos Bank||Standard Chartered|
|Deutsche Bank||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur|
|Dena Bank||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|DCB Bank (Personal)||State Bank of India|
|DCB Bank (Business)||State Bank of Mysore|
|Dhanlaxmi Bank||State Bank of Patiala|
|Digibank by DBS||State Bank of Travancore|
|Federal Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|HDFC Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|ICICI Bank||TJSB Bank|
|IDBI Bank||TNSC Bank|
|Indian Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|IndusInd Bank||United Bank of India|
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Janata Sahakari Bank||YES Bank|
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT): You can make payments towards your Axis Bank credit card bills from any non-Axis bank account by using the NEFT method. The instructions vary slightly from bank to bank but in most of the cases, you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment. The payments made during the working hours are cleared on the same day while the payments made after the working hours get credited on the next business day.
- Visa Money Transfer: Pay your Axis Bank credit card bill easily using the Visa Money Transfer service. You can use net banking or your VISA debit card to make the payment. The exact method depends on your bank to avail the Visa Money Transfer service. The payment is cleared within 2 working days.