SBI Card has launched this card for the new generation that is always online. The card offers extra rewards and benefits on online transaction along with other privileges from different partner brands like Amazon.in, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Foodpanda and more. This is a great credit card for those who want to build their credit score.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Features
SBI SimplyCLICK credit card comes with the following features:
Exclusive Offers- One can avail unique offers from BookMyShow, UrbanClap and ZoomCar. Users can avail-
- Instant cashback of Rs 100 on the first movie ticket booked through the BookMyShow mobile app. This offer is valid only for the first time BMS users. (Offer expires on 31st Dec 2017)
- 40% discount for first-time users of UrbanClap (Offer expires on 31st March 2018)
- Rs 600 off on booking Self-Drive Zoomcar worth Rs.2,500 or more (Offer expires on 31st Dec 2017)
Cash on the Go- Users of this credit card have easy access to cash as they can withdraw from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe. The card also has worldwide acceptance in over 24 million outlets, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
Bill Payment Facility- Cardholders can set standing instructions on their credit card for the payment of utility bills like telephone, electricity, mobile, etc.
Balance Transfer- Users can transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards into SBI SimplyCLICK and pay back in easy EMIs and at lower rates of interest.
Add-on Card- With this credit card, users can get add-on cards for their family member thus giving them more spending power.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Benefits
Users of SBI SimplyCLICK credit card can enjoy the following benefits-
- Get welcome e-gift card worth Rs 500 from Amazon.
- Reach annual spends of Rs 1 Lakh and 2 Lakh on your credit card and get e-voucher worth Rs 2000.
- Also get the annual fee of Rs 499 reversed on spending Rs 1 Lakh or more in the previous year.
- Enjoy the contactless technology; just wave your card at an NFC enabled terminal and make contactless payment.
- Earn 10 times more reward points on online purchases made with exclusive partner brands.
- Earn 5 times more rewards on all online spends.
- Redeem your accumulated reward points against a wide array of gift vouchers.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs 499|
|Renewal Fee||Rs 499
reversed if annual spends for last year exceeds Rs 1,00,000
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Extended Credit Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum, from the date of transaction|
|Extended Credit Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)|
|Cash Advance limit||Up to 80% of the credit limit, maximum Rs. 15,000 per day|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal|
|Cash Advance Fee SBI or Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Cash Advance fee International ATMs||3.0% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Late Payment Fee||• Nil for total amount due from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200
• Rs. 100 for total amount due greater than Rs. 200 and up to Rs. 500
• Rs. 400 for total amount due greater than Rs. 500 and up to Rs. 1,000
• Rs. 500 for total amount due greater than Rs. 1,000 and up to Rs. 10,000
• Rs. 750 for total amount due greater than Rs. 10,000
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must fulfil the following eligibility criteria for this credit card-
- He/she must be more than 21 years and less than 70 years old
- He/she must furnish supporting documents such as self-attested copies of income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph
- Proof of income like salary slip, bank statement, etc. will also be required