SBI Card Elite is an offering of SBI cards for their elite clients. The card offers lowest foreign currency markup, International and Domestic lounge access making it a great international travel card. SBI Cards also extend the use of concierge services to their SBI Card Elite credit card users.
SBI Card Elite Credit Card – Features & Benefits
SBI Card Elite comes loaded with many features and benefits for their users some of them are:
- Welcome gift voucher worth ₹ 5,000 that can be used at any one of the partner brands. The partner brands are: Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons and Shoppers Stop.
- Concierge Services that provide assistance with gift delivery, customized holiday packages, movie and hotel reservations.
- SBI Card Elite credit card Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge is 1.99%. This is the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge.
- Users get complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership along with 1,000 Welcome Points on registration.
- Users get complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership along with 1 complimentary lounge access voucher and 1 upgrade voucher. They also earn 9 club Vistara Points per ₹ 100 spent on Vistara flights.
- SBI Card Elite also offers 2 International Lounge visits quarterly through Priority Pass Program.
- Users also get 2 Domestic Lounge visits quarterly.
- Card Elite users earn 2 Reward Point per ₹ 100 spent on anything other than fuel. 10 Reward Points are earned on Dining, Departmental stores and Grocery Spends.
- Card Elite users also get two complimentary movie tickets worth ₹ 6,000 every year.
SBI Card Elite Credit Card – Fees & Charges
Fees and charges associated with SBI Card Elite credit card are:
|Type of Fee or Charge||Amount|
|Annual/Renewal Fee||₹ 4,999|
|Cash Advance Fees||Domestic – 2.5%, Min. ₹ 300
International – 3.0%, Min ₹300
|Cash Advance limit||80% of Credit Limit. Max. ₹ 15,000 per day|
Late Payment Charges
|For Statement Balance
Less Than ₹ 200 – Nil
₹ 200 to ₹ 500 – ₹ 100
₹ 500 to ₹ 1000 – ₹ 400
₹ 1000 to ₹ 10,000 – ₹ 600
₹ 10,000 to ₹ 25000 – ₹ 800
₹ 25,000 and above – ₹ 950
|Charges on Revolving Credit||3.35% per month or 40.20% p.a.|
|Over Limit Account Charge||2.5%, Min. ₹ 500|
|Railway Ticket Purchase/Cancellation Fee||At Counter – ₹ 30 + 2.5% transaction amount
At IRCTC site – 1.8% transaction amount + service charges as applicable
|Credit Card Replacement||₹ 100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||1.99%|
|Cash Payment Fee||₹ 100|
|Payment Dishonour Fee||2% of payment amount. Min. ₹ 450|
|GST||As prescribed by the Government of India|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of total outstanding|
SBI Card Elite Credit Card – Eligibility
SBI Card Elite credit card’s eligibility criteria are:
- Eligible Age for Salaried Employees is between 21 and 70 years.
- Eligible Age for Self-Employed people is between 25 and 70 years.
- The applicants must be Indian Citizen.
- The applicants must have a monthly income over ₹ 75, 000.
- Applicants must also have an existing line of credit.
SBI Card Elite Credit Card – How to Apply
SBI Card Elite credit card can be applied for through Paisabazaar.com. Follow the steps laid below:
- Go to the Credit Card section at Paisabazaar.com.
- Fill the form and click on View Offers.
- You will be taken to the eligible credit cards section.
- Apply filter to SBI Card credit cards.
- Click on check eligibility under SBI Card Credit Card.
- If you are eligible for this credit card then fill the detailed form.
After successfully submitting the online form an executive from SBI cards will call you and fix the time and date for document verification. Then the bank will scrutinize the documents and the decision will be communicated to you.
You can also apply for SBI Card Elite using SBI card website.
SBI Card Elite Credit Card – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1- Who can apply for SBI Card Elite Credit Card?
Indian Residents only can apply for SBI Card Elite.
2- What is Easy Money does SBI Card Elite come with this feature?
Easy money allows the user of SBI Card Elite to get a cheque or draft made against the cash limit on your credit card and delivered to your door step. Yes, SBI Card Elite users can avail this service.
3- What is Flexipay and do SBI Card Elite users get this feature?
Flexipay allows the user of SBI Card Elite to convert their purchases over ₹ 2,500 into EMIs.
4- Can a customer get an Add – On Card for SBI Card Elite?
Yes, Customers of SBI card elite can get Add – On card for parents, spouse, children or siblings that are above the age of 18.
5- What are the charges for emergency credit card replacement when in a foreign land?
SBI Card Elite can be replaced in case of emergency when abroad. The minimum charge is $ 175.