The salient features of Bajaj Finserv Platinum credit card
- Nil Upfront/ joining fee
- 2nd year onwards, there will be an annual charge of Rs. 999.
- There is no charge for a supplementary card.
- 5 reward points can be earned by customers after spending Rs. 100 at the departmental stores, grocery stores, retail fashion stores and super stores.
- 2 reward points can be earned after spending Rs. 100 on other categories as well.
- 50 reward points can be earned using Standard Chartered Utility Bill Payment.
- On the cardholder’s birthday, 10 reward points can be earned by spending Rs. 100.
- An extra reward point can be earned after spending Rs. 50,000 in a statement cycle.
- Reward points can be redeemed for vouchers, gifts, holiday packages etc. that will add savings for the customer
Eligibility for Bajaj Finserv Platinum Credit Card
- The applicant must be an Indian resident and meet other eligibility criteria specified by the bank including min. age limit and income bracket in order to successfully apply for the Bajaj Finserv Platinum Credit Card.
Documents required for credit card Application:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof like Aadhar Card
- Income Proof documents such as ITR/Salary Certificate or Payslip
- Additional documentation may be required as per bank’s requirements