Bajaj Finserv is the financial services arm of Bajaj Group and runs three core businesses of lending, savings and insurance. Under its lending function, Bajaj Finserv offers credit cards in association with RBL Bank. These credit cards are promoted as Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard as they are loaded with superior features that not only cater to your everyday needs but also help you in times of financial emergency.
Best Bajaj Finserv Credit Cards In India
|Bajaj Finserv Credit Card||Joining Fee (in ₹)||Annual Fee (in ₹)||Welcome Benefit|
|Platinum Choice SuperCard||499||499||Get 10% off when buying movie ticket on BookMyShow, 15 times in a calendar year.|
|Platinum Plus SuperCard||999||999||Get 4,000 reward points as welcome gift and 10,000 additional points on reaching annual spends of ₹ 1.5 Lakhs.|
|World Prime SuperCard||2,999||2,999||Buy one Get one offer on BookMyshow once a month, any day of the week up to ₹ 200.|
|World Plus SuperCard||4,999||4,999||Get complimentary domestic airport lounge access 8 times in a calendar year.|
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card- Features and Benefits
Bajaj Finserv credit cards offer numerous benefits to its users. There are some benefits which are offered on all of its cards while there are other card specific benefits. The common benefits of Bajaj Finserv credit card include-
- Interest-free Cash Withdrawal- Bajaj Finserv is the first credit card issuer to come up with this feature. Usually cash withdrawals attract interest charges from the first day but Bajaj Finserv is offering a 50 day interest-free period of cash advances.
- Emergency Loan- You can convert the cash limit available to you into a personal loan and enjoy a 90-day interest-free period. This loan can be repaid in 3 EMIs over a period of 3 months.
- EMI Conversion- Bajaj Finserv credit card users can convert purchases of ₹ 3,000 and above into easy EMIs.
- Card Security- Bajaj Finserv offers “in hand security” on its SuperCards along with a “zero lost card liability cover” that save you against threats of cybercrime.
Now let us talk about the features of Bajaj Finserv SuperCards.
1- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Choice SuperCard
This is the perfect credit card to meet your daily credit requirements. At an annual fee of ₹ 499 only, the card lets you make big-ticket purchases on easy EMIs and earn reward points on every purchase. Some of its key highlights are-
- Get 2,000 bonus reward points as welcome gift.
- Enjoy 10% discount on movie tickets booked on BookMyShow for any day of the week, up to ₹ 100. 15 such transactions can be made in a calendar year.
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹ 100 spent on the credit card.
- Earn double rewards for online usage.
- On reaching annual spends of ₹ 75,000, users will earn 5,000 bonus reward points.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹ 100 per month.
Bajaj Finserv also offers a variant of this credit card with zero joining fee.
2- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus SuperCard
With this Bajaj Finserv credit card, you can enjoy unmatched reward earnings and financial benefits. The card not only lets you meet every day needs but also lets you enjoy several deals and discounts. Following are a few key highlights of this card-
- Get 4,000 reward points as welcome gift.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges.
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹ 100 spent.
- Accelerate your rewards twice when using the card for online shopping.
- Enjoy ‘Buy one Get one’ offer on BookMyShow up to ₹ 200 per transaction.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver up to ₹ 100 month.
- On reaching annual spends of ₹ 1.5 Lakhs a year, you can earn 10,000 additional reward points as bonus.
3- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank World Prime SuperCard
This credit card by Bajaj Finserv comes with best-in-class financial benefits such as EMI conversion, easy cash withdrawal, emergency advances, etc. You can make big annual savings with this credit card. Here are a few key features of this credit card-
- Get 12,000 reward points as welcome gift.
- On reaching annual spends of ₹ 1.5 Lakh and ₹ 3.5 Lakh, you will get 10,000 bonus reward points each.
- Earn 2 reward points per ₹ 100 spent on your credit card.
- Avail ‘Buy one Get one’ deal on BookMyShow up to ₹ 200.
- Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver up to ₹ 150 per month.
4- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank World Plus SuperCard
World Plus SuperCard is another excellent credit card offering by Bajaj Finserv in collaboration with RBL Bank. It is highly rewarding for those who travel frequently. Some of its key benefits include-
- Get 20,000 bonus reward points as welcome gift.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary visits to domestic airport lounges.
- Earn 2 reward points per ₹ 100.
- Get 20X reward points when you use your card for dining and international spends.
- Avail ‘Buy one Get one’ deal on BookMyShow up to ₹ 200, Monday through Friday.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver up to ₹ 150 per month.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Fees and Charges
Though joining fee and annual fee differ from card to card, there are some fees and charges which are common to all credit cards. The table given below shows these fees and charges in detail-
|Types of Fees||Charges Applicable|
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases and cash)||APR up to 3.99% p.m. (up to 47.88% p.a.)|
|Cash Advance/Withdrawal Transaction fee||2.5% (min Rs. 100) of the cash withdrawn|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee||3.50%|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 200|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Overdue Penalty / Late Payment||Fee 15% of Total amount due (Min Rs. 350, Max Rs. 1000)|
|Over-limit Penalty||Rs. 600|
|Call-a-draft fee||2.5% (min Rs. 300) of the draft amount|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Rs. 100|
|Cheque Return / Dishonour Fee Auto debit Reversal-Bank Account out of funds||Rs. 500|
|Cash Payment at branches||Rs. 250|
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Bill Payment
Bajaj Finserv credit card holders can pay their credit card bills through a number of ways, such as:
Bill Desk- Users can visit Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card billdesk to pay their bills directly using other bank accounts. Just enter your SuperCard number and the amount to be paid. You have to select the bank from which you would like to pay and you will be securely redirected to the internet banking portal of the selected bank. It should be noted that RBL bank has partnered with only a few banks.
RBL MyCard App- Download the RBL MyCard App and pay your credit card bills with ease. You can find this app on Google Play.
NEFT- Pay your credit card bill using any other account through NEFT. You need to use the following details for making NEFT payment.
- Payee Name- Name as it appears on your SuperCard
- Payee Account Number- SuperCard 16-digit number
- Bank Name- RBL Bank
- IFSC Code – RATN0CRCARD
- Branch Location – NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
Net Banking- If you have a savings/current account with RBL Bank, you can easily pay your SuperCard bills using their net banking feature. Just login to your RBL Bank internet banking portal and pay the bills.
NACH- Register for NACH facility and easily make payment towards your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard every month. You can link your existing account with any bank to your SuperCard using NACH facility. You can enroll by downloading the NACH form and submitting it at the address given in the form.
Cheque- You can make a cheque in favor of your Bajaj Finserv SuperCard. Write the 16-Digit Card number on the cheque.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
Since these credit cards are launched as a result of collaboration between RBL Bank and Bajaj Finserv, the two organizations together decide the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be in the age group of 25-65 years.
- He/she should have a credit score of 750 and above.
- He/she must be a Bajaj Finance Limited Customer.
- The applicant must be an EMI card holder.
- He/she should not be a defaulter in making payments.
One who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for these credit cards along with valid proof of identity, address and income. Following documents are accepted:
|Proof of Identity|
Proof of Address
|Proof of Income|
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
If you are a Bajaj Finserv customer, you can easily apply for their credit cards by logging into your internet banking portal and requesting a credit card. An executive will give you a call and guide you through the entire application process. You may be required to submit a few documents as well. A representative will come to collect these documents at your home/office address.
Alternatively, you can get pre-approval for Bajaj Finserv SuperCard. Visit the credit cards section on Bajaj Finserv website and click on ‘Apply Now’. You will be redirected to a page wherein you will be required to enter your name and mobile number and a Captcha Code. You will receive an OTP on the mobile number provided by you. Enter the same and in the next step you will know whether you are eligible for a pre-approved credit card or not.
Customers who are not comfortable with online process of application can visit their nearest Bajaj Finserv branch and fill an application form.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Customer Care
For any queries related to Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, customers can reach out to their customer support helpline.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Customer Care Number– 1800 121 9050
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Customer Care on SMS- SMS HELP to +91-92275 64444
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Customer Care Email Address- email@example.com
For more information on Bajaj Finserv credit card customer care, click here.