- Bank of Maharashtra Gold card.
This bank of Maharashtra credit card comes with a onetime fee of Rs. 499.
The annual fees of Rs. 499 are waived off in case the Bank of Maharashtra credit cardholders spends more than Rs. 75,000 in the previous year. There is no Add-on fee as well for Bank of Maharashtra cards
Other Features of Bank of Maharashtra Gold card
- Reward Points:-
- After spending Rs. 100 using this card, customers can earn 1 reward point.
- The earned reward point could be used to redeem against gifts or to pay outstanding balance of the gold credit cards offered by Bank of Maharashtra.
- Wide acceptability
- Bank of Maharashtra gold card can be used at over 3, 25,000 outlets in India and in more than 24 million outlets in the world.
- This card can be used at any outlets which accept MasterCard or Visa card to make payment.
- Within 30 days of receiving the card, customers can get cash back of Rs. 100 on first ATM cash withdrawal.
- This card also provides facility of add on card of family members who are more than 18 years of age.
- Cash withdrawal can be done from 1 million Visa ATMs around the world.
- Utility Bill Payment Facility:-
- The Gold credit cards offered by Bank of Maharashtra makes life simpler for the card holder through Easy Bill Pay facility mobile, telephone, electricity and other utility bills payments. Fast Pay, Auto Pay and Register Pay option is available.
- Railway Tickets Booking:-
- Railway tickets can be booked online and delivered using this card. In order to do that, customer needs to visit the IRCTC website and get registered, log in using his/her username and password, needs to follow instructions on the website and then using the SBI credit card, payment need to be made.
- Balance Transfer on EMI:-
Customers can save money by transferring his outstanding credit card balances of another bank to Bank of Maharashtra gold credit card and get lower interest rate. The gross outstanding shall be merged with the Bank of Maharashtra credit card bills and later on paid in between 3 and 6 months. If the outstanding balance from a Visa Credit Card is transferred, it will take 3 working days to complete the transfer of the amount. In case, the other bank card is not Visa, then customer will get a cheque of the particular amount within 5 working days. A penalty of 3% of the outstanding balance will be charged if the balance transfer facility is closed before the tenure completion.
- Online facilities
State of the art online facilities to check the Bank of Maharashtra credit cards eligibility, choose a Bank of Maharashtra card as per requirement, and apply for a Bank of Maharashtra credit card and later on access the credit card account online. In order to get this benefit, customer needs to log on to sbi website using the username and password for their card account and register their Bank of Maharashtra credit card with their account.
- Easy Money:-
Against the cash limit on Bank of Maharashtra credit card, a cheque or draft can be received and delivered to home using Easy Money facility. For booking Easy Money, customer needs to login to sbi card website & register their Bank of Maharashtra credit card.
Flexi pay is a facility offered on register their bank of Maharashtra credit card wherein transactions can be converted into monthly installments. It could be paid in a period of 6, 9, 12 and 24 months. At first, a purchase of Rs 2,500 or more is to be made using this card in order to get the EMI conversion offer from the bank. Within 30 days of purchase, customer needs to visit the online banking website of SBI in order to convert a big-ticket purchase to flexipay.
- SBI Card Drop Box Locator:-
The customer can get information regarding nearby drop boxes by sending an SMS to the customer service number provided by Bank of Maharashtra. The card holder can dop a cheque within the due date to make the required payment.
- Extended Credit:-
In case the outstanding balance of previous months for Bank of Maharashtra credit cards are already paid, then there is an interest free period of 20 to 25 days for retail purchases.
- Insurance Cover
The Bank of Maharashtra credit card insurance scheme ensures cover against any adverse liability in case of fraud on the Bank of Maharashtra credit card.