Indian bank offers a wide range of credit cards to its customers keeping in mind their various needs. These cards have global acceptance except for one card which is only for intended for domestic use.
Features of Indian Bank Credit Cards
- Worldwide Acceptance- Indian Bank Credit Cards are accepted in more than 30 million Merchant concerns under VISA all over the world and 1, 50, 000 Visa Merchants in India.
- Cash back and Rewards- Rs. 0.50 is earned by spending Rs. 100 on purchases done through Indian Bank Credit Cards. In order to redeem the rewards, Rs. 500 needs to be collected. For cash back, these reward points on your credit card will be redeemed which would in turn be credited into the bank account of the customer.
- No annual fee- Nil annual fees or renewal fee for Indian Bank credit cards.
- Credit period- A credit period of more than 15 days to 45 days with no Interest on purchases done using Indian Bank credit card.
- Cash Advance- With the help of Indian Bank credit card, customers can withdraw cash from more than 5,500 Visa ATMs across India and 8 lakhs Visa ATMs across the world.
- Add on Cards- Add on cards are also available.
- Revolving Credit- The facility of partial payment is also available on Indian Bank Credit Cards with a low interest to be added with the reminder. After payment done, the interest will be refunded thereafter.
- Insurance- Insurance cover is also provided with Indian bank credit cards.
There are basically 4 types of credit cards offered by Indian Bank and the applicant may choose an Indian Bank card as per their requirement Indian Bank credit cards eligibility.