HDFC Bank is currently not accepting any new applications for Regalia First Credit Card. However, existing credit card holders will continue to enjoy the features and benefits of the card.
HDFC Regalia First Apply Now
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card offers its users with excellent rewards and benefits on shopping, travel and entertainment. Airport lounge access and exclusive dining privileges add to its benefits. In its fee range, HDFC Regalia First Credit Card is one of the best options. Read on to know more about this card.
Best suited for
Annual Fee: ₹ 0
Waived of on a spend ₹1 Lac in the previous year of the Cardmembership
Joining Fee: ₹ 0
Waived of if Minimum 3 transactions are made within first 90 days of card setup, else a fee of ₹1,000 is applicable
- Earn up to 7,500 Reward Points on annual spends of ₹6 Lacs or more in each anniversary year
- Earn up to 5,000 Reward Points on annual spends of ₹3 Lacs or more in each anniversary year
- Earn up to 4 Reward Points for every ₹150 spent
- ₹150 = 4 Reward Points
- 1 Reward Point= ₹ 0.30
- Save upto ₹19644 on Annual Spend of ₹4 Lakh
Find your perfect Credit Card
Best Suited For – Travel, Dining, Fuel and International Shopping
- Priority Pass Membership
- Exclusive Dining Privileges
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Find the Best Credit Card for You Now
*Offers are from Paisabazaar's partner Banks & NBFCs.
Air India SBI Platinum Card
- Get 5,000 Reward points as a welcome gift on the payment of your joining fee
- Get upto 15,000 bonus Reward points annually
- Earn upto 15 Reward Points for every ₹100 spent on Air India tickets booked through airindia.com, airindia mobile app
American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card
- Welcome Gift* of 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points redeemable for Travel Vouchers worth ₹4,000 (from 1st August 20 voucher value will be worth ₹3,500)
- Spend ₹1.90 Lacs in a year and get Travel Vouchers* worth more than ₹7,700 (from 1st August 20 voucher value will be ₹6,360)
- Enjoy 4 complimentary visits per year (limited to one complimentary visit per quarter) to airport lounges* across India
Air India SBI Signature Card
- Get up to 1,00,000 bonus Reward points annually
- Get 20,000 Reward points as a welcome gift on payment of your joining fee
- Anniversary Gift of 5,000 Reward Points
- Airport Lounge Access
A great card for airport lounge access worldwide. Customer can gets access to over 850 airport lounges globally after making at least 4 valid transactions within the last 60 days and be eligible for Priority Pass Membership
- Dining Privileges
Enjoy dining benefits at more than 300 top restaurants among prominent hotel chains such as Hyatt, The Leela, The Gateway, Taj, Marriott, etc.
No fuel surcharge on all fuel purchased using the card on fuel purchase of at least Rs.400 up to Rs. 500 in every billing cycle
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card is a good option for those who wish to get benefits across multiple categories without paying too much as annual fee. Watch this video to find more about this credit card.
Fee and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% of amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 whichever is higher|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 550|
|Railway Ticket Purchase Fee||1.8% of the transaction amount + GST|
|Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card||Rs. 100|
|Payment Return Charges||2% of Payment amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 450|
|Cash Processing Fee||Rs. 100 (for all card payments made by depositing in HDFC Bank branches or ATMs)|
|Balance Transfer Processing Charges||1% of BT amount or Rs. 250, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:|
|Finance Charges||3.6% p.m. | 43.2% p.a.|
Eligibility and Documentation
Before applying for this credit card, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria–
- He/she should be at least 21 years old
- He/she should not be more than 60 years old (for self-employed it is 65 years)
- Both Resident Indians and NRIs can apply for this credit card
- He/She should have a decent credit score.
- The applicant should have a credit score of 750 and above
Following documents are required by HDFC Card at the time of credit card application–
HDFC Card Customer Care Details
|Customer Care Number||022-6160-6161(Toll Free)|
|Timings||9:30 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Saturday|
How to apply for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
- Click here to start the credit card application process
- Fill the basic details in the given form such as occupation, pin code, net monthly income, etc.
- You can then filter the results for HDFC Bank credit cards.If you are eligible for Regalia First card, it will be shown in the list
- Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ and enter the information needed
- If you are eligible, you will be required to fill a detailed form and submit it
- An executive will get in touch with you and arrange for collecting documents from your home or office
- The bank will then check the documents provided and if everything goes right you will get the card delivered at your address in 10-15 days
You can also apply directly from HDFC Bank’s website or by visiting the nearest HDFC branch.
HDFC Bank Reward Points
Here is how the reward points earned using the HDFC Regalia First credit card gets accumulated:
- Cardholders can earn 4 reward points for every Rs.150 spent using HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card
- This increases to 2X reward points (i.e. 8 reward points) for every Rs.150 spent on bookings made through hdfcbankregalia.com and on dining in stand-alone restaurants
- You get 5X reward points (i.e. 20 reward points) for every Rs.150 spent on specific retail and online outlets such as Lifestyle, MakeMyTrip, Snapdeal, BigBasket, Niligiris and Easyday
Why should I choose the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card?
The card offers many benefits in the form of airport lounge access, dining options at restaurants in 5-star hotels, and reward points on card transactions that can be used for purchasing airline tickets and an array of gifts from the HDFC catalogue, among others. The card also provides insurance cover for medical emergencies.
What is HDFC Regalia First credit card annual fee?
The HDFC Regalia First credit card annual fee is Rs. 1,000 + GST. The renewal fee on this card is Rs. 1000 + GST.
Is HDFC Regalia First credit card lifetime free?
No, the HDFC Regalia First credit card attracts a joining fee of Rs. 1000 + GST. The annual fee on the credit card is Rs. 1000 + GST.
How is HDFC Regalia First credit card limit decided?
HDFC Regalia First credit card limit is decided based on a number of factors such as:
- Current salary of the applicant/ITR filed by the self-employed applicant
- Credit limit on existing credit cards
- Credit score of the applicant
- Existing loans and credits with the applicant
- Earning capacity of the applicant in future
How to get HDFC Regalia card lounge access?
HDFC Regalia cards come with the Priority Pass Membership. A cardholder can visit a Priority Pass Airport Lounge and use his card to gain access to the lounge. One can avail HDFC Regalia card lounge access free of cost thrice in a calander year at more than 1000 lounges outside India.
How can I know my credit card application status?
You can log on to the company website to find this. You will be required to enter the 16-digit application reference number and your date of birth or mobile number, and you will be able to get the details.
How can I change my address on my credit card?
You can send an e-mail to the bank asking them to change the address on your HDFC Regalia First Credit Card. You can also start the process by using the online portal of the bank.
How do I stop my statements coming to my postal address?
You will have to download the physical statement suppression MID form from the HDFC website. Then you will have to sign it and send it to the corresponding address at
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
P. O. Box No. 8654,
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai- 600 041
What should I do if my card is stolen or lost?
You can call up the customer care service of the bank and report the card as stolen or lost. You can also log on to your net banking account and report your card to be missing. However, it must be noted that if the card is recovered a few days after it was reported stolen, then since it is already blocked you should cut the card into four pieces diagonally. This is done in order to destroy the chip embedded in the card.
What is the benefit of HDFC regalia card?
Benefits of HDFC Regalia First credit card are as follows:
- Priority Pass Membership
- Exclusive Dining Privileges
- Low Foreign Currency Markup Fee of 2%
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Redeem Reward Points for Air Tickets
How can I get priority pass for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card?
Cardholders get complimentary access to Priority Pass Membership with their HDFC Regalia First credit card.
What is the limit of HDFC regalia first credit card?
HDFC Regalia First credit card limit is different for all customers. It depends on a number of factors such as the current salary of the applicant, organization he is working in, address, etc.
Can I convert HDFC Regalia reward points to cash?
Yes, HDFC Bank provides the facility to convert reward points earned on the Regalia First credit card into cash. However, a redemption fee is required to be paid at the time of points conversion.
Is HDFC Bank Regalia First card free?
HDFC Regalia First credit card annual fee is Rs. 1,000 + GST. However, you can get it reversed for the next year if you spend more than Rs. 1 Lakh in the current year.
Compare Similar Credit Cards from Other Banks
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Reward Points||Net Savings|
|HDFC Regalia First||Rs.1000||Earn 4 Reward Points on spending Rs.150||Rs.11,316*Rs.19,644**|
|SBI SimplySave||Rs.499||Earn 2,000 Bonus Reward Points on spending Rs.2000 or more within first 60 days of issuance||Rs.9,271*Rs.14,541**|
|Citibank Cash Back||Rs.500||Earn 5% cashback on utility bills and entertainment||Rs.6,620*Rs.13,740**|
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum||Rs.999||Earn 3X Reward Points on Hotel Reservations, Dining, Utility Bills etc.||Rs.8,697*Rs.16,293**|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium||Rs.750||Earn 5% cashback on utility bills along with 1 Reward Point for every Rs.150 spent||Rs.9,834*Rs.19,644**|
*On spending Rs.2 lakh annually
**On spending Rs.4 lakh annually
Other Travel Credit Cards
People also looked for the following travel credit cards:
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Key Feature||Paisabazaar Rating|
|Air India SBI Signature Credit Card||Rs.4,999||Complimentary Membership to Air India Frequent Flying ProgramEarn 4 Reward Points on every Rs.100 spent||3.6/5|
|Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card||Rs.3,000||Access to International Airport LoungesEnjoy Complimentary Golf Game once a year||3.7/5|
|MakeMyTrip ICICI Platinum Credit Card||NIL||Lemon Tree Hotel Vouchers worth Rs. 2000 as joining giftGet complimentary MMT Black Membership||3.3/5|
|YES First Preferred Credit Card||Nil||Avail 3 Domestic Airport Lounge visits per quarter. Earn 20,000 Reward Points on spending Rs.7.5 lakh||N/A|