It is very important for the credit card seekers to choose the most suitable card according to their requirements. A card full of discounts, offers and deals is obviously irresistible but one must make cost to benefit analysis. Air India SBI Signature credit card is one such credit card that offers maximum reward ratio to its holders. The card is ideally customized for frequent travellers to make their domestic and international travels comfortable and economical.
Air India SBI Signature Card comes with the following features-
Lost Card Liability Cover- Get complimentary lost card liability insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh valid from 48 hours prior to the lost report being intimated and till 7 days of such intimation of the report.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver- Cardholders will enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 4000 every month subject to a maximum of Rs 250 per month.
Chip enabled- Your credit card is safe and secure against counterfeiting and skimming as it is chip and pin enabled.
Balance Transfer Facility- Transfer outstanding balances from other cards and enjoy the benefit of lower rates of interest. Pay back in easy EMIs.
Access to Cash- Users can withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide including over 18,000 Visa ATMs in India.
Worldwide Usage- Air India SBI Signature Card is accepted at over 2 million Visa outlets worldwide and over 2,85,000 outlets in India.
Add-on Card- Users can apply for add-on credit card for their spouse, parents, children or siblings above the age of 18 and empower their family.
Railway Ticket Booking Facility- Book your railway tickets online by visiting IRCTC website and get them delivered at your doorstep.
Emergency Card Replacement- Call the 24X7 helpline and Get your Air India SBI Signature Card replaced anywhere in the world.
Listed below are a few exciting benefits of getting this credit card-
- Get 20,000 reward points as welcome gift on card activation.
- The card provides membership to the Priority Pass under which complimentary access to premium lounges at major domestic and international airports is granted to the card holder. One can access more than 600 lounges at major airports globally.
- Earn 10 Reward Points when booking tickets for self and 10 Reward Points when booking tickets for others.
- Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent.
- Get up to 1,00,000 bonus Reward Points every year. Spending made through the card will earn you reward points which can be converted into air miles to purchase flight tickets.
- Complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer Program- Flying Returns.
- Enjoy complimentary VISA Lounge Access Program at major domestic airports.
- Earn up to 30 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent on Air India tickets booked through airindia.com or airindia mobile app.
The table given below shows the fees and charges related to Air India SBI Signature Card-
|Annual Fee||Up to Rs 4,999|
|Renewal Fee||Rs 4,999|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Extended Credit Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum, from the date of transaction|
|Extended Credit Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)|
|Cash Advance limit||Up to 80% of the credit limit, maximum Rs 15,000 per day|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal|
|Cash Advance Fee SBI or Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Cash Advance fee International ATMs||3.0% of withdrawal or Rs 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs 500|
Late Payment Fee
• Nil for total amount due from Rs 0 to Rs 200
• Rs 100 for total amount due greater than Rs 200 and up to Rs 500
• Rs 400 for total amount due greater than Rs 500 and up to Rs 1,000
• Rs 500 for total amount due greater than Rs 1,000 and up to Rs 10,000
• Rs 750 for total amount due greater than Rs 10,000
One can apply for this credit card very easily at our web portal. Online mode of application is quick and there is no hassle of submitting paper documents at the time of initial application. You need to browse our credit card section and look for this credit card. Check your eligibility after selecting this card. Fill in your personal details and click ‘Apply’ in order to submit your application.
An applicant must be Indian national and who is between 21 and 60 years of age. One needs to submit supporting documents such as income proof, residence proof, identity proof, copy of PAN card and a photograph.