Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card is an especially designed card that can help users save on household and other lifestyle expenditures. The card is embedded with benefits such as cash back offers, attractive rewards and convenient payment options. You can use your card for shopping at supermarkets, department stores and earn rewards on your spending done using the card.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Get BookMyShow vouchers worth Rs. 2,000* on transacting with your card within first 90 days.
- Card holder gets 5% cash back on all spending at supermarkets and departmental stores such as Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, More and Reliance Fresh.
- Customer gets 3X reward points when card is used to pay for hotel reservations, dining, fuel bills and flight tickets.
- A range of payment options are provided to the customer such as NEFT, BillDesk, IBFT, Net banking, VISA Money Transfer and ECS.
- One can accumulate reward points in order to buy exclusive merchandise and gifts from the Standard Chartered online catalogue.
- Card holders can earn up to Rs. 500 in cash back every month and no more than Rs. 150 in cashback per transaction. To avail cashback, the minimum transaction amount is Rs. 1000.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Fees and Charges
The table given below shows the fees and charges related to this credit card-
|Annual Fee||Rs 999|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Rs 999|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||3% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
Late Payment Fee
|• Rs. 100 for total amount due for less than or equal to Rs. 500.
• Rs. 350 for total amount due greater than Rs. 501 and up to Rs. 2,000
|Surcharges||Rs 10 or 1% of transaction (whichever is higher) are levied on Petrol transactions. Rs 25 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) are levied on Railway station.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
Apply for this card in few short steps. You can do it online at our web-portal. Browse for this credit card under credit cards section. Select this card and check eligibility criteria. Click ‘Apply’ and submit your application.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for this credit card, an applicant should meet the following eligibility criteria-
- He/she needs be Indian national or a Non-resident Indian.
- He/She should be more than 21 years of age.
- He/she should have a stable monthly income.
- He/she should belong to a city in which SCB sources its cards.