Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card is a card that rewards its owner for their lifestyle shopping. This is one of the best-in-class credit cards and offers a lot to a frequent shopper. Card holder can accumulate rewards points that never expire and the reward points can be used to pay off their credit or to earn reward gifts. The discounted deals and offers are not just limited to one category but they spread across all categories.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholder earns 5 reward points on every spending of ₹ 150 at partner dining restaurants. Regular discounted deals and offers are provided to the card owner.
- One can use the card for refuelling their vehicle. You earn 5 reward points on spending of ₹ 150 across any petrol pump in the country. These reward points can either be used for a rebate or for cash backs.
- Cardholder also gets 1 reward points on every spending of ₹ 150 on all other categories.
- There is no cap on the monthly rewards earned.
- Enjoy a host of benefits across shopping, dining and travel under the exclusive offers by Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Fees and Charges
Refer to the table below for the fees and charges applicable on this credit card-
|Annual Fee||₹ 250|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||₹ 250|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||3% of withdrawal or ₹ 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 500|
Late Payment Fee
|• ₹ 100 for total amount due for less than or equal to ₹ 500.
• ₹ 350 for total amount due greater than ₹ 501 and up to ₹ 2,000
• ₹ 500 for total amount due greater than ₹ 2,001 and up to ₹ 4,000
• ₹ 700 for total amount due greater than ₹ 4,001 and up to ₹ 20,000.
|Surcharges||₹ 10 or 1% of transaction (whichever is higher) are livied on Petrol transactions. ₹ 25 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) are levied on Railway station.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Applying for SCB Platinum Rewards Card is very easy and you can do it online at Paisabazaar.com in a few simple steps.
Step 1- Visit Paisabazaar.com and go to the credit card section.
Step 2- Fill the required fields and proceed.
Step 3- Now you will find a list of credit cards that match your profile and the income filled by you in the previous step.
Step 4- Filter the results to find SCB Platinum Rewards Card. If you cannot find it, it means you do not meet the basic eligibility for the card. In such cases, you can check out some more cards that match your profile.
Step 5- Once you find this card, check your eligibility by providing your personal details as asked.
Step 6- Fill out a detailed application form and submit.
After you successfully submit the form, you will get a call from SCB or Paisabazaar to decide the right time and place for document collection. Bank personnel will come to collect the documents. The bank will then validate your details and documents and, if satisfied, issue the card to you. Your new credit card will reach in 10-15 business days.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be between 21 and 65 years and must be Indian national or a Non-resident Indian. An applicant will be required to furnish other documents such as income proof, identity proof, residence proof, copy of PAN card and a photograph. He/she should also be able to submit proof of job and income stability.