Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card is a card that rewards its owner for their lifestyle shopping. This is one of the best-in-class credit cards and offers a lot to a frequent shopper. Card holder can accumulate rewards points that never expire and the reward points can be used to pay off their credit or to earn reward gifts. The discounted deals and offers are not just limited to one category but they spread across all categories.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Get BookMyShow vouchers worth Rs. 500 on Card Set Up. Get 1,000 Additional reward points on your first transaction with your credit card.
- Card holder earns 5 reward points on every spending of Rs. 150 at partner dining restaurants. Regular discounted deals and offers are provided to the card owner.
- One can use the card for refueling their vehicle. You earn 5 reward points on spending of Rs. 150 across any petrol pump in the country. These reward points can either be used for rebate or for cash backs.
- Card holder also gets 1 reward points on every spending of Rs. 150 on all other categories.
- Hotel reservation spending will earn you reward points as well. It will earn you 5 reward points on every spending of Rs. 150.
- Customers are also entitled to receive offers on holidays, golfing sessions, movie tickets etc.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Fees and Charges
Refer to the table below for the fees and charges applicable on this credit card-
|Annual Fee||Rs 250|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Rs 250|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||3% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
Late Payment Fee
|• Rs. 100 for total amount due for less than or equal to Rs. 500.
• Rs. 350 for total amount due greater than Rs. 501 and up to Rs. 2,000
|Surcharges||Rs 10 or 1% of transaction (whichever is higher) are livied on Petrol transactions. Rs 25 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) are levied on Railway station.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Making an application is very easy and you can do it online at our web portal in very few steps. Please visit our website and look for this credit card. Once you find this card, check your eligibility and provide your personal details as asked. Click ‘Apply’ in order to submit your application.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be between 21 and 65 years and must be Indian national or a Non-resident Indian. An applicant will be required to furnish other documents such as income proof, identity proof, residence proof, copy of PAN card and a photograph. He/she should also be able to submit proof of job and income stability.