IndusInd Bank’s Platinum Aura credit card is among the best in class products designed to reward the lifestyle expenses of the card holder. Apart from the array of lifestyle benefits, you also get access to best in class dining and travel benefits along with unmatched offers across various other expense categories. Using this card, you can reduce your shopping costs along with accumulating reward points which can be as high as 4x rewards on a category.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card Features
- Platinum Aura credit card holder gets complimentary Priority Membership Pass which gives access of lounges across major domestic and international airports. Along with access to these lounges, card holders get waiver on lounge usage charges within and outside of India.
- Customer is also provided with complimentary travel insurance through a tie-up between IndusInd Bank and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company. This complimentary travel insurance includes lost baggage, delayed baggage, missed connections and loss of passport among others.
- Card holder gets access to premium concierge services that may be availed for flights booking, hotels and dining reservations, flower/gift deliveries and much more..
- You also get fuel surcharge waiver at 2.5% when card is used for refuelling at any petrol pump across India. Cap of Rs. 2400 waiver in a year equal to discount of Rs. 200 per billing cycle.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card Benefits
- Card holder enjoys special reward point structure under which one can accumulate 4 reward points on shopping at departmental stores, 2 reward points for purchase of durable items on every expense of Rs 100.
- The card holder also gets 1.5 savings points on dining expenses and book purchases. Across all other expense points, you can earn at least 0.5 savings points. These savings points can be easily converted to cash back adjusted against monthly statement or airlines miles.
- Customer is entitled to receive dining offers and deals from the partner restaurants through the Bon Vivant program.
- You can also benefit from the Platinum Aura Assist program that includes a wide range of complimentary road side assistance services to make your travels more secure and convenient.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card Welcome Benefits
Get complimentary Satya Paul vouchers as welcome benefit, when you activate your IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card.
Fees and Charges
The joining and renewal fees of this credit card are decided by the bank on a case by case basis. If you are an existing IndusInd Bank customer with a clean credit history, you may be charged lower fees and financing charges on your card.
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card
One can apply for this card at our web portal. Please visit our website and search for this credit card under the credit cards section. Check your eligibility and provide your personal details as required by the application process. Click “Apply” in order to submit your application electronically. Though the electronic application process does not require any documents in the initial stage, key documents such as identity, address and income proof would be required at a later stage for verification by IndusInd Bank.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant needs be an Indian who is more than 21 years of age to qualify. You have to provide documents like income proof, identity proof, residence proof, PAN card copy and photograph to the bank for verification purposes. The income requirements and other qualification requirements are as per the bank’s norms and liable to change periodically.