Carrying around wads of cash is neither safe nor convenient. Credit cards have gained transaction as a result of increased acceptance of plastic money all over India along with amazing discounts and offers available on credit cards. Axis Bank’s Neo is a no frills, affordable credit card suitable for everyday needs.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Features and benefits
- Enable the cardholder to do online and POS transactions as it is accepted by thousands of online as well as brick and mortar merchants.
- Cardholder can easily make payments of credit card from any of the bank account in India through NEFT or IMPS transfer.
- In today’s lifestyle, it is difficult to track all of your utility bills on time now with Neo credit Card you can set standing instructions to make payments on time to avoid your late payment fees.
- Enjoy 10% discount on movie bookings through bookmyshow. Maximum monthly discount of not more that Rs.50.
- Get 10% discount on shopping at Myntra. Valid for minimum single purchase of Rs. 500.
- Redbus bookings are also discounted by 10% with monthly benefit not exceeding Rs. 100.
- Recharges made through Freecharge mobile app are also eligible for 10% discount with maximum discount of Rs. 30 in a month.
- On every transaction on Neo credit card the card holder rewards points will be credited to credit card account. 2 eDGE Reward points get credited on every Rs. 200 spent on the card which can exchanged for gifts/services featured on the online catalog.
- Neo Credit Card comes with an EMV chip that required PIN-based authorization to complete a purchase. This provides you additional protection from fraudulent transactions.
- You are covered by zero liability in case of theft or misplacement of the card. Cardholder needs to call the customer, get the lost/stolen card blocked and request for a new one.
- If you purchase something that costs over Rs. 2,500, you can get the payment converted to EMIs.
- Cash advance facility is also available on Neo credit card from various ATMs pan India.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Welcome Benefits
Axis bank gives complimentary gifts with the welcome kit for the first time customers. A Movie voucher of Rs. 200 that is redeemable from the bookmyshow website and a shopping voucher of Rs. 500 that is redeemable on the Myntra website.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Fees and Charges
The card features a joining fee of Rs. 250 that is waived if you spend Rs. 2,500 or more within 45 days after you have set up the card. From the second year onwards, you will be charged Rs. 250 as renewal fees.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
Any Indian non-resident or resident in the age bracket of 18 to 70 years is eligible to apply for the Axis Bank credit card on the basis of documentation like identity proof (Aadhar Card details, Voter Id Card), address proof and income proof. In case of add on card holder, the minimum age of eligibility is 15 years. This eligibility criteria may be changed from time to time based on regulations of Axis Bank.
How to apply Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Axis Bank Neo credit card can be applied at our portal in a very few steps. Browse for this credit card under the credit cards section and select it from the list. Fill in your personal details along with all other relevant documents. Click on the “Apply” in order to submit your application online. Axis Bank will request copies of supporting documents such as address proof, identity proof, income proof etc. at a later date as part of the verification process.