Axis Bank has brought out a credit card especially aimed at online shoppers. Axis Bank Neo credit card comes with a bouquet of welcome gifts along with other benefits that users can enjoy. This is a chip and PIN enabled credit card that ensures secure usage and keeps the card safe from fraudulent activities.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card– Features & Benefits
Axis Bank Neo credit card users enjoy a host of benefits and features. These are:
- Amazon gift voucher worth Rs.250 on first spend within 30 days of card issuance.
- BookMyShow welcome gift voucher worth Rs.300.
- Minimum 15% discount on dining at partner restaurants.
- Jabong welcome gift voucher of up to Rs.500.
- Enjoy ‘Power of 10’ which gets the user 10% off on purchases made on Myntra, BookMyShow, redBus, or mobile recharge done through Freecharge.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card– Fees and Charges
The fees and charges associated with Axis Bank Neo credit card are:
|Type of Fee or Charge||Amount|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5%, Min. Rs.250|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance|
Less Than Rs.100 – Nil
Rs.101 to Rs.300 – Rs.100
Rs.301 to Rs.1000 – Rs.300
Rs.1001 to Rs.5000 – Rs.500
Rs.5001 to Rs.20000 – Rs.600
Rs.20001 and above – Rs.700
|Additional Card Fee||Nil|
|Charges on Revolving Credit||3.25% per month or 46.78% p.a.|
|Over limit Account Charge||3%, Min. Rs.500|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs.100|
|Railway Ticket Purchase/Cancellation Fee||As defined by IRCTC|
|Reissue of Credit Card||Nil|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5%|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||Nil|
|GST||As prescribed by the Government of India|
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card– Eligibility Criteria
Axis Bank Neo credit card’s eligibility criteria are:
- Primary credit card holder should be between the age of 18 and 70 years of age.
- Add-on card holder should be over 15 years of age.
- Individual should be a resident of India or Non Resident Indian
Applying for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
If you want to apply for Axis Bank Neo credit card follow the steps below:
- Go to the Credit Card section at Paisabazaar.com.
- Fill the form and click on View Offers.
- You will be taken to the eligible credit cards section.
- Apply filter to find Axis Bank credit cards.
- Click on check eligibility under Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
- If you are eligible for this credit card then fill the detailed form.
After successfully submitting the online form an executive from Axis Bank will call you and ask you to set a time and place from where they can come to pick up the documents to verify the details provided by you in the credit card application. The decision on the application of Neo credit card will be communicated in 21 days.
You may also apply for the Axis Bank credit card through Axis Bank branch or their website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- How can I increase the credit limit on my Axis Bank Neo credit card?
Based on spending patterns and risk behaviour of the user, Axis Bank can decide whether or not the credit limit, the maximum limit up to which the credit card can be used to make purchases, will be increased or not. Customers can call on the customer care cell 18004190072 to get their credit limit increased; customers can also use the net-banking facility or Axis Bank mobile app.
- Who can apply for Axis Bank Neo credit card?
A resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian can apply for Axis Bank Neo credit card.
- What is applicable GST on Axis Bank credit card?
The GST applied on credit cards payments and fees is 18%.
- What is the EMV chip used for?
EMV chip is a technology that is being adopted by credit card providers to provide better security to credit card users. Unlike the magnetic stripe on the credit cards, EMV chips when used at the point of sale do not leave any data that can be used to counterfeit a chip or conduct an unauthorized chip transaction by using the data from previous transaction.
- Can EMV Chip credit cards be used for online transaction?
Yes, EMV Chip credit cards can be used for online transactions.
- Is there a minimum income amount that one must meet to be eligible for Axis Bank Neo Credit Cards?
No, Axis Bank Neo Credit Cards have not set a minimum income level that an individual must meet to be eligible for it. The eligibility varies from one applicant to another.
- How do I redeem my Axis eDGE Rewards?
Axis eDGE Reward points can be redeemed through their rewards catalogue. Users can visit this catalogue and make the necessary selection and then redeem their points.
- How soon can I receive my Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
Axis Bank takes a minimum of 21 days to decide whether or not to accept the credit card application. After that it will take a few more business days to print the card and mail it to the customer’s communication address.
- Can I link my credit card to my bank account so that I can pay the bills automatically and on time?
Yes, you can set standing instructions on your bank account to pay your Axis Bank credit cards bills on time and in full or the minimum amount.
- What benefits do I get if I apply for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card through Paisabazaar.com?
If you apply for a credit card through Paisabazaar.com, our professional team of customer care executives will guide you through the process and make sure all your doubts and queries are answered. Also, in case you are not able to apply for Axis Bank Neo credit card then you can still check for other credit cards which you are eligible for and apply for them. At Paisabazaar, we have consolidated all the information you might need to make an informed choice, so even if you do not get your dream credit card you can still get a decent credit card, which might prove to be better than your original choice.