BOB Financial Solutions Limited, previously known as BOBcards Limited, is an NBFC owned by Bank of Baroda whose primary business is credit cards and personal loans. Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card is one of their credit card offerings which is best suited for frequent shoppers. It provides great rewards along with handpicked benefits at a minimal annual fee. Let us explore the features and benefits of this credit card.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Features
The following features are offered with this credit card-
- Get 2,000 reward points as welcome benefit.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary lounge access at domestic airports.
- Avail fuel surcharge on transactions worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000 at all petrol pumps across the country. Maximum waiver capped at Rs. 250 per month.
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on your card for all purchases.
- Accelerate your reward earnings 10 times when you use the card for international spends, online travel aggregators and dining. Maximum reward earning is capped at 2,000 points.
- Redeem your rewards against a range of gift vouchers and merchandise.
- Convert your purchases worth Rs. 2,500 or more into easy EMIs of 6-12 months.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Benefits
With this credit card, you can avail the following privileges-
- Enjoy in-built personal accident insurance cover and safeguard your family against financial emergencies.
- Pay only the minimum amount due and finance your spends at your convenience.
- Give your family the power of purchasing more with up to 3 add-on credit cards.
- Report loss of credit card immediately and avail zero lost card liability benefits.
- Avail up to 50 days of interest free credit from the date of purchase.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Fees and Charges
The table given below shows the fees and charges related to this credit card-
|Joining Fee||Rs. 1,000 (Spend Rs. 10,000 on your card within 60 days for fee reversal)|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1,000 (Spend Rs. 1,20,000 on your card within 60 days for fee reversal)|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges at Domestic ATMs||2.5% (Subject to a minimum of Rs. 200)|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges at International ATMs||3% (Subject to a minimum of Rs. 250)|
|Service Charges||For Titanium Master- 2.5% p.m. (30% APR)
For All Other Cards- 2.6% p.m. (31.20% APR)
|Duplicate Bill||Rs. 25 per bill|
|Cheque Return / Dis-honored Charges||Rs. 300 or 2% of the cheque amount whichever is higher|
|Exceeding Credit Limit Charges||1% over & above the sanctioned credit limit per month|
|Card Replacement Charges||Rs. 100 per card|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Charges||Rs. 250 per Charge-Slip|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2.75% of the transaction amount|
|Limit Enhancement||No Fee|
|De-Blocking Charges||Rs. 300|
|Late Payment Charges||Up to Rupees 500/– NIL
501 to 2500- Rs. 300
Above 25000- Rs. 500
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card, one should meet the following criteria-
- The minimum monthly income to avail this card is Rs. 60,000 per month.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum age is 65 years for both salaried and self-employed.