Bank of Baroda has gained a relevant spot in the credit card market as it has involved several cards that cater to all the needs and requirements of the card-holders. The various offered are as follows:
- This card offers the card-holders free of cost coverage of accidents and a 100% cash-back on the gathered loyalty points.
- This card provides free personal coverage in case of accidents and also 100% cash-back facility on the saved loyalty points.
- This card offers free accidental coverage, full cash-back facility on saved loyalty points and free joining facility.
BOBcard Corporate Premium:
- Through this card, 30% extra cash can be withdrawn over the credit limit. Again, it involves revolving credit and free of cost personal insurance in case of accidents.
- This card has a revolving credit of Rs 3,00,000 and 20% more cash can be withdrawn above the credit limit. Again it offers a free of cost accident insurance of Rs 1, 00,000.
Credit Card Statement
The statement issued monthly for a credit card usage is called the Credit Card statement. The statement is used to depict the record of transactions made on the card and the outstanding amount of money payable for making transactions on the credit card.