Dhanlaxmi bank is a public company founded on 14th November 1927. This bank has its head-quarters in Thrissur, Kerala, India. It caters to the banking needs of the people by providing them with banking and financial products and services
Dhanlaxmi Bank types of Credit Cards
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers basically two types of credit cards to the consumers that help them in maintaining a good credit balance. These cards take into account all the important aspects of the consumers be it travel or shopping. These cards are as follows:
- Gold Credit Card- It helps the consumer to calculate spend in order to manage their money easily. Other benefits like cash-back, special offers and lifestyle related benefits are also provided to the card-holders.
- Platinum Credit Card- This card offers travel as well as lifestyle related benefits to the card-holders. Free access to airport lounges, golf courses, etc are provided apart from other facilities like online concierge facility and free insurance coverage.
|Credit Card||Minimum Amount Due||Cash Advance Charge||EMI Processing Fee|
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold Credit Card||5% of the total amount||3% per month||1% of the convertible amount|
|Dhanlaxmi Platinum Credit Card||5% of the total amount||3% per month||1% of the convertible amount|
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers a wide variety of savings accounts at competitive rate of interest. The different types of savings accounts are as follows:
- Dhanam Vanitha
- Dhanam Premium
- Dhanam Preferred
- Dhanam Privilege
- Dhanam+and++savings account
- Smart Salary Savings Account
- Dhanam Basic Savings Bank Deposit
- Regular Savings Account
- Dhanam Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account-Small
|Saving Account||Dhanam Vanitha||Dhanam Premium||Dhanam Preferred||Dhanam Priviledge||Dhanam + and ++ Saving Account||Smart Salary Savings Account||Dhanam Basic Savings Bank Deposit||Regular Savings Account||Dhanam Basic Savings Bank Deposit (Small)|
|Minimum account balance||Rs 500||Rs 10,000||Rs 5,000||Rs 25,000||Rs 5,000||NIL||NIL||Rs 1,000||NIL|
**All the above savings accounts schemes earn an interest rate of 4% p.a. calculated on a daily basis.
Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
One of the most important features of Dhanlaxmi Bank’s financial service is fixed deposit schemes. They fluctuate depending on the tenure of deposits. These are:
- Short-term FD Rates- On short-term holdings, the interest rates range from 5% p.a. to the highest of 7.35% p.a.
- Medium and Long-term FD Rates- The medium and long-term deposit rates range from 7.25% P.A to the highest of 7.10%.
- Senior Citizens FD Rates- For senior citizens looking for funds on a long-term basis, the interest rates ranges from 5.5% p.a. to 7.85% p.a.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Loans
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers a wide variety of loans to the account-holders that caters to all the needs of a borrower like buying a car, education expenses, personal, home etc. The various types of loan schemes offered by Dhanlaxmi bank are as follows:
- Property Loans
- Car Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Personal Loans
- Loan against Securities
- Education Loans
- Business Loans
- Dhanlaxmi Home Loan
- Dhanlaxmi Loan Against Property
- Dhanlaxmi Commercial Property Loan
- Dhanlaxmi Lease Rental Discounting
Dhanlaxmi Bank NRI Banking
Dhanlaxmi Bank provides Current Account, Savings Account, Recurring Deposits for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs, Fixed Deposits) under various types of accounts. They are as follows:
Account and Deposit:
- NRE Account- This account is maintained in Indian Rupee and is exempted from any sort of tax. The fund in this account is fully repatriable.
- NRO Account- In this account, the total amount of finance accumulated in India can be credited to savings, current or term deposit account that can be held in accordance with the residing Indian as well.
- Recurring and Term Deposit- In this account, fixed monthly funds can be transferred into recurring accounts and the rate of interest earned will be interest prevailing at the time of fund transfer.
- FCNR Deposit- This account can be opened in five different currencies but it must be in the form of term deposit. The fund in this account is fully repatriable.
- Accounts for Returning NRIs- This account is for relocating NRIs helping them by minimising the income tax liabilities and making sure that the funds, assets and deposits are properly allocated.
- Draft Drawing Arrangement
- Rupee Drawing Arrangement under speed Remittance Scheme
- Money Transfer Services Scheme
- Overseas correspondents
- Home Loans
- Loan Against Property
- Commercial Property Loan
- Lease Renting Discounting
- Portfolio Investment Scheme
- Investment Repatriation
- Non-repatriation Investments
- Investment in immovable properties
Dhanlaxmi Bank Internet Banking
Dhanlaxmi Bank provides various internet banking facilities to the consumers making the banking work easy and secure. Through net banking, the consumers can avail to a variety of facilities at the comfort of their own houses. The internet banking facility needs just a registration on the part of the consumer. The various features of internet banking are as follows:
- View account balances and summary
- View account statements
- Stop request of cheques
- Cheque book receipt
- Transfer of funds
- Payment of various utility bills like mobile, telephone etc.
- Making online purchases through websites and online stores.
- Opening deposit accounts
- Payment of taxes