IndusInd Bank is a Mumbai based private sector bank founded in April 1994. The bank was promoted by Mr. Srichand P Hinduja, a famous Non-Resident Indian businessman and head of the Hinduja Group. This bank offers a wide range of banking as well as financial products and services to the customers and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank has over 745 branches with a total network of over 1,635 operating ATMs. It has two representative offices outside India located in London and Dubai.
IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
IndusInd offers credit cards to match the day to day requirements of its customers. The tailor made credit cards are designed to meet the needs of all the individuals. Credit cards are enriched with multiple perks and rewards to ensure all your shopping trips are delightful. IndusInd credit cards are known for providing best-in-class travel and shopping privilege. On some premium cards customers can also enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges and golf courses. IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card, IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card, IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card and IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card are some of the popular cards offered by IndusInd.
IndusInd Bank Debit cards
IndusInd debit cards come with the host of benefits and perks. The robust shopping feature of the card helps to keep the transactions safe and secure. Every time you use your debit card, you can earn reward points which can be redeemed later for the various purchases. Cardholders will enjoy various deals and discounts on shopping over 4 lakh outlets across India. IndusInd Debit Cards eliminates the need of carrying wads of cash everywhere, by making it easy for you to pay for fuel, grocery, dining, movies, etc. with your IndusInd Debit cards.
IndusInd Bank Saving accounts
Going by the traditional banking scenario, IndusInd bank also offers a range of savings bank accounts that all citizens of India can apply for. Every type of saving account offered by the bank and opted by the customer earns an interest rate. The various types of savings account schemes are:
- Indus Exclusive Savings Account
- Indus Select Saving Account
- Indus Maxima Savings Account
- Indus Privilege Savings Account
- Indus Privilege Active
- Indus Diva Savings Account
- Indus Senior Savings Account
- Indus 3 in 1
- Indus Young Silver
- Indus Classic Savings Account
- Indus Easy Savings Account
- Indus Small Account
IndusInd Bank Fixed deposit
Fixed deposit schemes are eligible to earn a rate of interest depending on the period for which the deposits were maintained with the bank. The tenure specific rates are:
- Short-term Fixed Deposit Rates:The short-term fixed deposit rates are provided for deposits of less than 1 year tenure and it ranges from 3.5% to 6.70% p.a.
- Medium and long-term fixed deposit rates: The interest rate on medium and long term deposit ranges from 7.00% p.a. to 6.50% p.a.
- Fixed Deposit rates for senior citizens: For senior citizens, the fixed deposit rate of interest increases by 0.50% than the regular FD rates provided to non-senior applicants.
Types of Loans offered by IndusInd Bank
Be it your marriage or renovating your home, you can achieve all your goals with IndusInd loans. Given below are the different loan types offered by IndusInd Bank-
- Personal Loan-IndusInd personal loan is offered at competitive interest rates. The process of obtaining loan is simple and easy. The documentation process is also hassle-free and effortless. No collateral or any other security is required to avail the Personal Loan from IndusInd. Bank also gives the option to its customers to choose the tenure of loan.
- Car Loan-Now you don’t have to think much before getting your dream car with IndusInd car loans. All salaried and self-employed individuals with minimum salary of Rs. 2,50,000 per annum are eligible to apply for the IndusInd Car Loan. IndusInd requires minimal documents and also assigns an agent to provide you door- step services.
- Loan Against Property– Whether you need funds for your business expansion or for medical emergency, with IndusInd loan against property you can meet all your requirements. There are no hidden charges; and customers are well informed about the charges, fees and rates at the time of application. Customers can avail loan against residential property as well as commercial property and loan can also be availed against rentals from commercial properties as well.
- Gold Loan– IndusInd Gold Loans will provide you financial support for any funding requirements you have. Gold loan is availed by pledging your gold to the bank for the amount of loan you need. Gold is sealed in the presence of the owner of the gold to provide a sense of security.The status of the application is also commuted as soon as possible to save the time of the customers and it also makes the process fast and efficient.
- Home Loan– IndusInd provides home loan at attractive interest rates to help you buy your dream house. Loans are also granted for the renovation of the existing house. All salaried and self-employed individuals are eligible for obtaining the loan. The tenure of home loan is up to 30 years. IndusInd bank also provides balance transfer facility for home loans.