RBL Bank was previously known as Ratnakar Bank Limited. It is a private schedules commercial bank that was founde3d in the year 1943 and is head1quartered in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. It provides financial and banking products and services to the customers with employee strength of over 2798 employees. The bank has a wide spread network of over 193 bank-branches operating in more than 362 ATMs spread across a total of 13 Indian states.
An acronym of Indian Financial System Code, this code is allotted to every branch of the bank. The IFSC code is unique and distinguishes each branch from the other which may be required for money transfers when done online. For RBL bank, the IFSC code for Ahmedabad branch, Gujarat, India is RATN0000065 whereas the IFSC code Chennai branch, Tamil Nadu, India is RATN0000113.
RBL Bank issues a wide variety of Credit Cards that cater to the requirements of its consumers. These cards satisfy all the customer’s needs be it travel or lifestyle at very competitive interest rates. The different types of credit cards offered by RBL Bank are given below:
- IGU NHS Golf World Card
- Platinum Maxima Card
- Platinum Delight Credit Card
- Platinum Cricket Credit Card
- Titanium Delight Card
- Insignia Preferred Banking World Card
RBL Bank Credit Card Statement
Whenever you use a credit card, you would like to know the transactions in date-wise order, a list which is generated by bank in respect of your credit card and sent to you every month. The statement shows the expenses made using the card and the outstanding balance which should be paid before a stipulated date to avoid penalty.
Savings accounts of different types are offered by the bank to meet different needs of individuals like:
- Advantage savings account
- Prime edge savings account
- Executive salary account
- Prime savings account
These savings account schemes earn a comparatively higher rate of interest at 7.1% p.a.
Fixed deposit schemes are also available with the bank for those who want a higher return than their savings accounts. These deposits provide interest earning which is directly linked to the deposit tenure. The rates are:
- Regular Fixed Deposit:
- Tax Savings Fixed Deposits:
- Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit:
- Recurring Deposit:
- Flexi-Sure Fixed Deposit:
- Deposits made for a period of 7 days to 364 days are called short-term deposits for which the rate ranges between 5.00% p.a. to 7.50% p.a.
- Deposits above 1 year earn a higher interest rate in the range of 7.75% p.a.
- Senior citizens get a benefit of 0.50% higher interest rate on their deposits.
RBL Bank offers a wide range of loan products that cater to all the needs and requirements of the consumers. These loans match the needs of the customers perfectly. These loans are offered at attractive rate of interest with flexible pay back options. The various loan types offered by RBL Bank are as follows:
- Loan against property
- Home loans
- Overdraft against property
- Loan against gold
- Business loan
- Personal loan
- Car loan
Loans for the purpose of buying a home are offered by the bank which has the following features and benefits:
- Home loans offered to only Indian residents
- Home loans offered to salaried individuals and self-employed individuals and professionals
- Loan tenure of up to 25 years
- Loan amount of up to Rs. 10 crore offered
- Loans are approved faster
- Simple documentation procedure involved
- Home loans at a comprehensive rate of interest
Banking solutions are available for NRI customers in the form of:
- Prime Savings NRE Accounts:
- Prime Savings NRO Accounts:
Banking transaction which are done online using the internet are called internet banking and the bank provides various services on the online platform like:
- Banking services available 24/7
- Account balance can be viewed
- Statement of accounts can be viewed
- DD requests can be sent online
- Online shopping can be done
- Utility bills can be paid
- Payment of taxes
- Transfer of funds is possible