RBL Bank was previously known as Ratnakar Bank Limited. It is a private scheduled commercial bank that was founded in the year 1943 and is headquartered in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. It provides financial and banking products and services to the customers and has employee strength of over 2,798 employees. The bank has a wide spread network of over 193 bank-branches operating in more than 13 Indian states and has 362 ATMs spread across.
RBL Bank issues a wide variety of Credit Cards that cater to the requirements of its consumers. These cards satisfy all the customer’s needs, be it travel or lifestyle, at very competitive interest rates. The card comes with exclusive benefits like reward schemes, cashback offers and much more. The different types of credit cards offered by RBL Bank are given below:
- Mocash Credit Card
- Platinum Maxima Card
- Platinum Delight Credit Card
- Platinum Cricket Credit Card
- Titanium Delight Card
- Movies and More Card
RBL Bank Debit Cards are enriched with immense benefits to make your life more delightful. The card is stuffed with innumerable offers, cashbacks and rewards. This is a great financial tool to help you do online shopping, book tickets, pay for products and services at retail stores and to make ATM transactions. The different types of Debit Cards offered by RBL Bank are given below:
- Signature World Debit MasterCard
- Platinum First Debit Card
- Titanium First Debit Card
- RBL Bank Woman’s First Debit Card
- Business First Debit Card
- India Startup Club Business Debit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Debit Card
- RBL Bank Classic Debit Card
- RBL Bank Rupay Debit Card
- RBL Bank Rupay Kisan Card
As one of the leading commercial banks, RBL offers several savings accounts to meet the requirements of all the individuals. By depositing money in RBL savings account, customers can earn handsome rewards in the form of interest. These savings account schemes can earn you a comparatively higher rate of interest up to 6.50% per annum. Savings accounts of different types are offered by the bank to meet different needs of individuals like:
- Advantage savings account
- Prime edge savings account
- Executive salary account
- Prime savings account
Fixed deposit schemes are also available with the bank for those who want a higher return than their savings accounts. These deposits provide interest earning which is directly linked to the deposit tenure. Different types of Fixed Deposit accounts available with RBL include:
- Regular Fixed Deposit
- Tax Savings Fixed Deposits
- Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit
- Recurring Deposit
- Flexi-Sure Fixed Deposit
Interest Rates of Fixed Deposit Accounts:
- Deposits made for a period of 7 days to 364 days are called short-term deposits for which the rate ranges between 5.00% p.a. to 7.15% p.a.
- Deposits above 1 year earn a higher interest rate up to 7.25% p.a.
- Senior citizens get a benefit of 0.50% higher interest rate on their deposits.
RBL Bank Loans
RBL Bank offers a wide range of loan products that cater to all the needs and requirements of the consumers. These loans match the needs of the customers perfectly. These loans are offered at attractive rate of interest with flexible pay back options. The various loan types offered by RBL Bank are as follows:
- Loan against Property-RBL offers loan against property to help its customers get higher amount of loan by keeping any property as collateral. Both residential property and commercial property can be pledged as security to obtain loan from RBL Bank. The loan is granted to salaried individuals, sole proprietorships, partnership firms, self-employed professionals, private limited companies to help them meet their personal and business requirements.
- Home Loans– Loans for the purpose of buying a home are offered by the bank which has the following features and benefits:
- Home loans offered to only Indian residents.
- Home loans offered to salaried individuals and self-employed individuals and professionals.
- Loan tenure of up to 25 years.
- Loan amount of up to Rs. 10 crore offered.
- Loans are approved faster.
- Simple documentation procedure involved.
- Home loans at a comprehensive rate of interest
- Personal Loan-RBL Bank offers Personal Loan to fulfill the dreams of every individual. The loan is offered at attractive interest rates. The process is very smooth and easy as the documentation is minimal and customers get instant approval after the verification of all the documents. The loan is good for meeting business related expenses or any personal expense.
- Car Loan– RBL provides car loan for purchase of all type of cars, from small and compact cars to super premium cars, SUV, MUC, Compact Sedan, and Hatchback. RBL car loans are offered up to up to Rs 30 Lakhs for salaried individuals and up to Rs 1 Crore for self-employed individuals and professionals.