RBL Bank Car Loan
RBL Bank Limited was founded in August 1943 and is one of the oldest private sector banks in India. Formerly known as The Ratnakar Bank limited. The RBL Bank is a scheduled commercial with its headquarters in the Kolhapur region of Maharashtra. The Bank offers a full range of banking products and services across 5 verticals, which includes, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Financial Markets and Agri & Development Banking. RBL Bank has a network of 193 branches and 362 ATMs across 13 Indian states and Union Territories, as of March 2016.
RBL Bank has been rated as India’s Best Bank in terms of growth amongst the mid-sized bank segment by Business Today-KPMG study for three consecutive years is one of the most trusted mid-sized bank segments. With over 183 branches in 13 different Indian states, the bank is offering Car loans to customers at attractive interest rates and terms & conditions.
Features of RBL bank car loan: RBL plans to disburse car loans
- RBL bank loan for a new car can be availed for the purchase of small & compact cars to super premium cars, SUV, MUC, Compact Sedan, and Hatchback.
- RBL Bank does not offer used car loan
- RBL bank car loans come with flexible loan tenures
- RBL bank car loan repayment tenures range from 12 to 60 months
- RBL offers car loan up to 90% of the new car, which includes Ex-Showroom Price + VAT + Insurance.
- RBL offers car finance plans at fixed rates of interest
- The amount for car loan provided by RBL Bank ranges between Rs. 50000 up to Rs. 30 Lakhs for salaried individuals and up to Rs. 1 Crore for self-employed individuals and self-employed professionals.