Overview – Axis Bank
Axis Bank was promoted jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI – formerly known as United Trust of India), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), National Insurance Company Limited, The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, The New India Assurance Company Limited and United India Insurance Company Limited in the year 1993.Axis bank started its operations in the year 1994 from its registered office in Ahmedabad, India.
The third largest private sector bank in India, Axis Bank offers a wide range of financial services to its customers. Axis Bank has around 3,120 domestic branches and 12,922 ATMs that are spread all over the country, making it easily accessible to all. Axis bank car loans are one of its most popular products for its incomparable schemes in India, which come with uncomplicated processing, flexible tenures and superior customer service. In addition, low interest rates make these car loans more attractive and affordable. Generally, car loan finance rates fluctuate based on external market conditions but Axis Bank ensures that their interest rates are competitive and reasonable at all times.
Features of Car Loan provided by Axis Bank:
- Loan amount up to 85% on-road price
- Loan tenure options ranging from 1 to 7 years
- Value of the car loan is calculated on the ex-showroom price of the car
- On select models, the LTV is available up to 95% of the ex-showroom price
- Loan amounts offered beginning from Rs. 1 Lakh
- Individuals salaried and self-employed, HUF, proprietorships, Partnership firms, Limited Liability Partnership Firms, Societies Companies, and Trusts can avail car loan from Axis bank.
- Priority Banking, Wealth Banking and Privee banking customers can avail special benefits
- Axis Bank Salary account holders can also avail special schemes on car loans
- It offers banking surrogate schemes.