Axis Car loans can be availed by individuals- salaried and self-employed, HUF, proprietorships, Partnership firms, Limited Liability Partnership Firms, Societies Companies, and Trusts. Requirements for Axis car loan eligibility are the following:
- Age of applicant should be no less than 21 years
- Age of applicant at the time of loan maturity should be no more than 70 years
- Net annual salary should not be less than Rs. 2.4 lakhs.
- Income eligibility will be based on the latest salary slip and Form 16
- Applicant should have been under continuous employment for at least a year
- Age of applicant should be no less than 18 years
- Age of applicant at the time of loan maturity should be no more than 75 years
- Applicant should have a minimum net annual business income of Rs. 2 Lakh p.a.
- For selected car models, the required minimum annual salary is Rs. 1.8 Lakh
- Income eligibility will be based on the latest ITR
- Applicant should be in the present business for a minimum of 3 years
- The Income of non-individual applicants must be minimum of Rs. 1.8 Lac p.a. for selected models and Rs. 2.0 Lac p.a. for all others
- In order to meet income eligibility, latest 2 years ITR and audited financial of 2 years along with computation of income is required.
- Has to be employed for a minimum of 3 years in the same line of business.
You can check for your car loan amount eligibility for an Axis Bank car Loan using this simple eligibility calculator tool: Here