About the Bank
Yes Bank is India’s fifth largest private sector Bank providing banking and financial services across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories of India. The Bank is headquartered at Mumbai and has over 630 branches across 375 cities with 2000 ATMs pan India.
A result of the professional commitment of its founder, Mr. Rana Kapoor, and the management, Yes Bank has succeeded in establishing itself as a high in quality, service driven, and customer centric private Indian Bank that prides itself on catering to all the present and future businesses in India. Yes Bank offers the highest possible level of quality in their services as well as operational excellence in their comprehensive range of financial and banking solutions to all their customers. The constant endeavors of Yes Bank have led to it being recognized as one of the Top and Fastest Growing Banks in a number of banking League Tables. Yes Bank has also received several international and national honors for its impeccable services, including, Transaction Banking, Treasury, Corporate Investment Banking, and other sustainable practices by using the principles of responsible banking.
When it comes to the best car loans in India, Yes Bank definitely makes it to the list. Car loans provided by Yes Bank has emerged as one of the preferred choices amongst the people looking to buy new or old cars. ‘Say YES to your BIG car dreams’, the slogan for car loans offered by Yes Bank itself speaks tons for the bank’s popularity. Yes Bank’s core value lies in comprehensive car loan disbursals that perfectly match the taste and choice of the customers in buying the cars of their dreams. Yes Bank strives to provide an overall loan application and disbursal process that is completely hassle free and transparent. A car loan provided by Yes Bank comes with a number of benefits for the borrower. Availing car loan from Yes Bank, entitles an applicant to avail attractive rates of interests, flexible repayment options, as well as tenure for a car loan that can range from 1 to 7 years. Servicing a wide segment of the Indian population, Yes Bank assures loan amount up to 90 % of the car value, as well as a speedy processing of the car loan application and documentation. The minimum and maximum loan coverage provided by Yes Bank ranges from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 500 lakh. The number of advantages and features of Yes Bank car loan make it an ideal option for borrowers.
Features of the Car Loan
The Yes Bank car loans come with a host of customer friendly features that ensure that the borrower can avail the best deals on car loans. The Yes Bank car loan details has the followingmust-know features for people applying for the car loan:
- Yes Bank Car Loans are available to Individuals, Proprietorship Firms, Partnership Firms, Public / Private Limited Companies
- LTV of up to 90% on select models
- Attractive interest rates
- Minimum loan amount is Rs. 1 Lac and maximum is Rs. 500 Lacs
- Loan tenure ranges from 1 to 7 years
- Multiple repayment options
- Yes Bank car loans require applicant for the car loan to submit collateral or security with the bank. It is against this security that the Yes Bank car loan is provided. When buying a new car, the security that has to be submitted is the hypothecation of the vehicle bought using the Yes Bank car loan to the bank.
- A small amount is charged as the processing fee for Yes Bank car loan. The processing fee varies with the total loan amount that is applied for.
- If a borrower wishes to prepay (partially or fully) their Yes Bank car loan, a small amount is charged as foreclosure charges. This amount is generally calculated at 5 % – 6 % of the outstanding principal amount.