RBL Bank formerly known as The Ratnakar Bank was founded in 1943 and is classified as a scheduled commercial bank. RBL Bank has its headquarters in the Kolhapur region of the state of Maharashtra. RBL Bank offers a variety of savings accounts that range from a basic account, salary accounts, premium accounts to joint savings accounts. Thereby RBL Bank caters to every financial status and requirement. The Bank has a strong presence in the states of Maharashtra and Karnataka, and has strengthened its presence across India by expanding its network of branches and ATMS. Today it has over five lakh happy customers to whom it provides banking and financial services.
RBL Bank understands the diverse need of its customers and therefore offers a wide range of savings accounts to choose from depending upon various needs. Being the most preferred form of deposits among the masses, savings accounts has undergone a major facelift over the years to become the primary focal point of all the banking and financial activity for people across the country. Some of the extended utilities of RBL Bank savings accounts are:
- Deposit money and earn handsome reward in the form of interest
- Issuing cheques for payment to recipients
- For easy transfer of money via mobile app, internet and net banking
- Debit card issued with savings accounts can be used for various purchases and cash withdrawals
- For electronic clearing services (ECS) of EMIs and bill payment