IDFC First Bank offers a digital journey to its customers that give a branch-like experience at the convenience of their home for opening a savings account with video KYC. Let us know more about the zero-contact method of opening a savings account in detail.
Benefits of IDFC First Bank Savings Account with Video KYC
Following are the IDFC First Bank Savings Account with video KYC:
- You can open a savings account with no limit on maximum account balance
- You can complete the paperless video KYC process in approximately two minutes
- Bank strictly ensure the security of customer data
- You can avail the cashback offer on activation, higher POS limits, free and unlimited ATM transactions
Features of IDFC First Bank Savings Account with Video KYC
Following are the features of IDFC First Bank Savings Account with Video KYC:
- IDFC First Bank offers complete digital and paperless documentation process which is hassle-free and convenient
- Account gets activated instantly once the video KYC is completed successfully
How to Open IDFC First Bank Savings Account Via Video KYC
When an IDFC First Bank Savings account is opened online, customers are sent a user-specific video KYC link and the bank’s representative completes the KYC on the video call and the account is opened instantly.
Video KYC Norms by Reserve Bank of India
- To open IDFC First Bank savings Account through video KYC, the customer identification is completed through an authorized official of the regulated entity
- The process should be undertaken live using a secured network
- The video-KYC is allowed to carry out only via a bank’s website or its mobile application
- You cannot leave the bank’s website or mobile application until the video KYC process gets over
Note: For further information, you may visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
Documents Required for IDFC First Bank Savings Account
You need to furnish the following documents required for IDFC First Bank Savings Account:
- Aadhaar Number/ Virtual ID
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
Things to Keep in Mind for IDFC First Bank Savings Account
- Record the video with a plain wall behind you and in well-lit room
- Make sure you have an uninterrupted data connectivity
- You must be physically available in India while applying for the savings account
- For OTP authentication of Aadhaar, you must provide your registered mobile number
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Aadhaar based e-KYC?
UIDAI provides the facility of Aadhaar based e-KYC that can be used by individuals holding Aadhaar Card to authenticate and verify their identity.
Q. Do I need to carry my physical Aadhaar Card during the video KYC process for opening an IDFC First savings account?
No, a physical Aadhaar Card is not required during the video KYC process.
Q. What are the charges for video KYC verification?
There are no charges for video KYC verification for opening an IDFC First savings account.